Ask a Wendy's employee anything. Will answer EVERY question

Ask a Wendy's employee anything. Will answer EVERY question.

Trump, Hillary, Bernie, Johnson, or Stein

Social security #?

where do you work

When is the right time to ask a girl out on a date?

I was gonna ask that

Do it OP
>Inb4 OP faggots out

i kek'd

earlier than you think

Happy to know that you did

I bit my gf eating her out and now she won't talk to me. How do I fix things with her?

New trend
Faggots out for OP

Can I get a Krabby Patty?

Will you answer every question? And where fo you work.

Should I masturbate in my roomate's hair gel tonight?

523-98-0987

BTW I'm a cocksucker

Read the whole thread newfag

Trump all the way.
The answer is I'm not telling you.
Need more context for a good answer.

who did 9/11

Why does your food make me shit out of my mouth everytime I try it?

Wendy's
Buy her some Wendy's obviously. Do I have to think of everything myself?
We don't sell those.
I vote yes.

Why did the food get so awful after Dave died?

Dave Thomas.
I'm not sure. I eat it every time I work and that happens occasionally, but really not that often. I'm guessing either your Wendy's is trash or your stomach is fucked up.

>trump all the way
>works at Wendy's
Seems legit

By the way, do you have pics of her?
I think it's pretty good. The crispy chicken is shit though. Black people fucking love it and will rage if it's not perfectly fresh.

When the manager who doesn't give a fuck about anything works I wear my Trump hat at the window. Reactions are kek.

I just met the gurl today. We spoke a little in a class discussion. She was cool and we both had a few laughs with one another. Should I wait and get to know her a little more? It might be too premature and she could have a boyfriend.

what are your opinions on the 4 for 4

idk if that will work she won't answer my calls. Apparently she needed stiches. would paying her medical bills work?

>being this hoity toity

his vote counts as much as yours

between hilary and trump i vote for trump the only reason why everyones hate him is because latinos invade america and they think is okay to be ilegal for some reason

ill use it to setup a credit card

Pantufla?

Do you do drugs at work?

I'm fine with that, but I also have the right to make fun of it

How's the demographic of employee's, mostly mexi?

You don't want to wait too long. Who gives a fuck if she has a BF? Hang out with her 2-3 more times MAXIMUM before asking her out.

Do you ever cum in the vanilla frosty?

Ones a corrupt bitch the others a baffoon who doesn't know anything on policy. I'd take the worse Obama over somebody who couldn't even say a single policy position on crime reform on Bill O'reilly, even when bill was trying to help him through the interview.

K thx

Is the beef frozen

if you have class with her continuously and you know you're going to see her again soon, hang out a couple more times in class before getting her number. it lets you pick up some info on what she likes/if she has a boyfriend/ect., and it makes sure you dont look like a creep.
>not the guy you responded to btw

Have you ever spit or blew snot in a customers food or drink and gave it to them or have you seen someone else do that?

interview questions asked?

yeah we are fuck either way but hilary is too weird for me, having seizures and being cringy in general like that pokemon go shit

I think the nuggets at Wendy's suck, so it's basically a three for four. Screw that, just get a double stack and a value drink for $3.

Please greentext the whole story. I'm curious now.

I don't speak much Spanish, no.

I don't. My store is super high volume so it wouldn't be fun I don't think.

Nah, all of the managers are around 30, mostly white, one black. Probably 40% mexi, 10% black, and 50% white for normal employees. Just about all of the white normal employees are young and just doing it until they go off to college, including me. I'm 18 inb4 ban.

No but someone in the drive through asked me a very similar question.

You're welcome faglord.

Never. The chicken and chicken nuggets are though.

No, and at my store that would get someone fired on the spot.

Random bullshit like what's one time you failed at a goal, if you aren't a total retard you will get the job.

can you guys bring back the chicken fries

I doubt it will happen.

How can i get battletoads for the ps4

Why have you never cum in a vanilla frosty?

Do you expect your savior Trump to improve your meager Wendy's existence at least to the point where you can upgrade to a double wide?

what about the mcwopper

I don't see what that would do for me.

Mexico or Venezuela?

My family is middle class. I have a car, I did well on the ACT, I have a good chance of getting into a decent college and pursuing an engineering degree. I don't need Trump, but yes, I do expect him to improve my already happy existence.

Write a NES emulator for the PS4. It's that simple.

I doubt it will happen.

Fuck both of them. Venezuela I guess because it affects me less.

How many states are needed in a deterministic finite automaton that behaves differently on two given strings of length n?

Alright fine, but no judgments please. I still feel pretty weird about it

>a few days ago
>with gf
>been dating for a little over a month
>have sex regularly, she took my v-card
>one night things get saucy
>want to try something new
>want to become a cunning linguist
>start going down, smells weird but tastes ok
>she's into it, moaning n shit
>get really into it, start going faster
>get lost in the pussy
>want more
>bite down, hear her scream
>in pain, not pleasure
>taste blood
>she pushes me off of her
>asks what the fuck is wrong with me
>try to plug the wound with tissues
>she leaves
>texts me the next morning saying she went to the hospital and got stitches
>says we're done

Now she won't reply to my texts or answer my calls. I have no idea how bad the damage was or if she even got out of the hospital. What do you thing, Sup Forumsros? Can I salvage it?

Trump or gay Trump?

If I knew the answer to the separating words problem I wouldn't be on Sup Forums, now would I?

Have you heard that Wendy's has a policy that if you go in and say you aren't from around there, you're lost and have no money you can get a free meal? I'm sure it's not true but have you heard about that?

Oh, you're in mom and dad's basement posting. Cheers futureless neckbearded Trump loving faggot.

It would give the following:
1. An orgasm.
2. A lulzy story for college of watching some asshole drink your spunk.
3. An appreciation for how vulnerable your food is to sexfreaks, poisoners and Sup Forumstards.

how good are the baconator cheese fries

That doesn't sound salvageable.

Trump.

Never heard of it, doubt it's true. The easiest way to get a free meal is probably to wait until it's really busy, go to drive through, order something simple so it's definitely ready by the time you get to the window, hand them a used up disposable debit card or gift card, hope they hand the food to you before the authorization is denied, and drive off. Yes people do this, and yes it usually works.

Yeah it's almost like he....hasn't been brainwashed by the academic left in undergrad or something

Mexicans or niggers?

1. I can get that anyway.

2. True.

3. This doesn't happen though.

Pretty good, you can upgrade to them in a combo for like 75 cents, so it's pretty worth it.

Faggot op

do you know any other ways to get free food?

damn I really liked her.

Get the joke summerfag

Thanks Sup Forumsro

Mexicans, they are way nicer and less entitled customers. I didn't stereotype at all before this job, sadly I found out stereotypes usually exist for a reason. I wouldn't say I'm racist now but I recognize that a black customer is more likely to be an asshole because it really is true. I counted one shift, two douchey white customers and 12 black ones.

OP, in 2017 are you faggots going to bring back that thing where if you donate $1 to a charity, you get a little keychain thing that let's you get a free mini frosty with the order of a regular frosty for a whole year?

Virgin mind/mouth open to Trump cock

You could claim they left something out of the bag. But you'd still have to pay, you'd just get extra food if you came back through the drive through. Works better for larger orders. Don't try to claim you didn't get something that wasn't even in your order, we'll check.

1. Not when you're serving a frosty.
2. Reason enough right there.
3. Did at the subway I worked at for my first job. Frequently. Just because it's made in front of you doesn't mean you're safe. You weren't there at 7am when I was baking bread and filling mayo tubes.

Most likely. I'd suggest buying a bunch of them, most stores will let you get one or two large ones for free if you have a bunch of keychains.

Why doesn't Wendy's have a vegan options? Burger King has their veggie burger.

Do you masturbate at work?

this is not news as a rule mexicans are respectful niggers are shit

Be me 15
In class has land whale right next to me
His b.o makes me want to die
New kid walks in the only chair left is the one that land whale has his fat roles on
Teacher tells new kid to sit down
He trys to find a chair
Looks at land whale and the chair
Screams
And picks up desks
Slams them to the floor
Gets kick out of class
Stays home 3 days
Tells me next day that he did it to not sit thare
(Im not good with storys)

2. Not for me.

3. You didn't have any managerial supervision?

Because fuck vegans.

Not yet. Some of my coworkers are super Q.T. 3.14's

French fry?

French fry.

you are a bit full of shit- at my store we always fix "special" hamburgers for "special" customers.

How much money does Wendy's make off the 4 for $4 meal? I get that all the time plus a free Jr. Frosty cause I donated a $1 back in January.

Are you my mom?

Real answer though, we'd have to deal with vegan cheese, and vegan mayo, and a bunch of other bullshit. It's simply not worth it for Wendy's business model.

Can jet fuel melt steel beams?

2. The hell kind of Sup Forumstard are you? Lulz is the best reason.

3. Bitch, I AM THE MANAGER! Well, not anymore, quit that job for a way better one years ago, but I was the manager. Only oversight was a paki who owned like 12 stores and his crazy wife who only ever showed up to steal from him.

8 x 9045?

Are you ready?

Doesn't happen at my store ever.

A lot off the soda and fries, not a lot on the burgers. I don't know about the nuggets. Maybe $1.50? Just a guesstimate.

No.

Yes.

1. I love lulz, that's just not very lulz to me.

2. Did you do it to random people or just assholes? Elaborate, I'm curious.

Yes

I work with a lot of black women for over 9 years now. Now I'm very attracted to black chicks for some reason. Seeing how the quantum eraser experiment can actually affect time, can you explain why Wendy's salad bar is gone?

Can you feel it?
Coming in the air tonight?

Dicks out for Harambe?

Tu mamá es hombre?