Best documentaries thread

best documentaries thread

post the best documentaries

in this thread

then it will be a best documentaries thread

Theres a pretty cool UFO documentary voiced by Tony Jay, the Elder God in Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver.

good man

The Wolfpack is mental about a group of kids who are sheltered from the real world by being kept indoors by their dad. Their understanding of the world is built by watching Hollywood movies - it's bazaar.

Bus 174 about a Brazilian Street kid who hijacks a bus.

i really enjoyed The devil and daniel johnston, wish it was on netflix tho

"In The Year of the Pig". Don't think it's ever had a physical release but found it kicking around on youtube. It's about the Viet Nam war and taught me a great deal. WARNING - It's pretty brutal.

Life on Earth for me.

that spike jonze "whats up fatlip?" documentary was good, more of a behind the scenes but still great

Jodorowsky's Dune

The Blue Planet

>Winter on Fire
Fucking brutal, about the Ukrainian revolution. It was powerful. It's a Netflix documentary

yes

The Civil War by Ken Burns, one of the best ever made.

"Empire of dust" about chinks who are building roads etc in the Congo. And how shitty the chinks think the Niggers are because of poor work ethic,theft, how shitty they are at business, how they failed to maintain the assets left over from colonialism,and ect

any outstanding crime ones niggers?

I wanted to like that but his style is so turgid at times. Way better than his olympic stuff though & very informative.

Last Days in Vietnam.

ok

New York: A Documentary Film (1999; expanded 2003)

Jackie Robinson

Ansel Adams: A Documentary Film (2002)

rtd.rt.com

Best

This was fucking great.

Dear Zachary. Only documentary to make me tear up, and I watch a lot of documentaries.