So, Friday is the big day. I'm officially having my 1st house party at my grandmothers house...

So, Friday is the big day. I'm officially having my 1st house party at my grandmothers house. She is currently out of town and will be gone for a few weeks. I've invited
>20 guys
>26 girls
>we are gonna smoke and drink and dance, nothing too crazy

I still have a few more days to plan everything for the party. But the reason I am here today is to ask you older partiers for advice. I'm 20 and never have had this opportunity before, so if you can give me a few tips to make this party great, please do.

Kill yourself.

dubs

why would I kill myself for wanting to have fun with my friends? Faggot.

Underage b& please

I am 20 years old. Underage is 18 on Sup Forums.
Fuck off, new fag. Summer is over.

1.) first and foremost, hide all of the breakable shit (thank me later)

2.) lock all of the doors to the rooms you hid the breakable shit in

3.) don't get too drunk, you're the host

4.) be cool to everyone, even the fags and losers who show up

5.) don't let anyone get drunk to the post of comatose (shit really does happen and can get very serious)

6.) pick at least 3 prospects of after-party fucking

7.) tell the weed smokers to do it outside (stupid faggots will leave shit places and not tell you)

8.) make jungle juice so that girls will have no excuse not to drink (girls like stupid foo-foo drinks with bright colors)

9.) kick out faggots who start/get into fights (there's always some nimrod trying to make a name for himself because he started lifting 2 weeks ago)

10.) don't forget about the 3 fuck prospects

thank you so much for the awesome tips, but I'm really confused on what you mean by "3 fuck prospects"... can you word that differently? Thanks dude.

One of the most satisfying things after throwing your own party is fucking some girl who attended it afterward. Pick 3 who show up that you'd like to bone and make a mental note. Spit subtle game to them like you would at any other partu, sempu. If one falls though, there's two other potential options. If the first two fall through, make sure that third option is a sure thing. Rank them in your head. There's also a large demographic of chicks in college/of college age who think house owners/party-throwers are alpha because they organized the whole, especially if the party is a hit. I'm trying to help you get laid, OP.

>almost 50 people in your house

hope your grandmother likes all of her old shit being stolen/pissed on.

im a bit worried because I invited at least 3 girls that I would be interested in getting with. I was just gonna pray for the best... but now that you mention it I probably should prepare. But how?

pic unrelated

It's going to be only in the basement, which she really only uses to store her old bullshit. Old luggage bags, a shitty old couch, etc. Nothing down there is really that valuable. I'm also going to barricade the house so no one can get upstairs, or to the kitchen. Basement door is right next to the entrance of the house.

good. you can't trust white people.

Hide anything you don't want stolen or broken

Make sure there's enough toilet paper

Lock certain rooms in the house

Let your neighbors know there is going to be a party so they don't file a noise complaint. cops might show up and shut you down

Don't discuss fucking/getting intimate with any of those 3 before or leading up to the party. Treat it like any other party as far seeing them there. Like I said in the last post, rank them in your head. At the party, let their body language/responsiveness (or lack-thereof) be an indicator as to how good your chances are of nailing them down as a sure thing for the night. Don't be all touchy-feely with them during the party, because, hey, another random hot chick could come into play that night and you don't want to repel them because you're all over some other bitch. About halfway through the night, and after a considerable amount of alcohol, start dropping hints and whisper something to them individually like "so, what're you gonna be up to later" (be casual, not too creepy). See how they respond and play it by ear. Overall, just have fun and enjoy yourself, shit will work out.

source: I was a DJ back in college

funny you mention that... white boys are the minority. Mostly indian some black, asian, jewish, and mexican. I need more white guys to come to be honest.

toilet paper... great call I probably would have forgotten that. Thanks.

jesus dude, you're a huge fucking help. Thanks for the incredible tips.

>good. you can't trust white people

OP, this is the guy who posted the tips list and has been responding to your shit. This user^ who posted this is absolutely right when it comes to house parties.

source: I used to steal and discretely fuck shit up all the time at parties

fuck. I've done the same to others parties and I'm actually white. I guess this is just karma, or god, or whatever, getting back at me. Wish me luck. Thanks for the tips bro.

This, as the host you automatically have social cred the girls will be open to you flirt lots and work to keep them drinking/dancing/having fun. Friends and other bullshit will peel them off over the course of the night but if you line up multiple chances are one will end up in your bed.

incredible. Do you guys recomned i drink? What about what to do when cops come? I know not to let them inside, but how can I avoid getting fucked?

i would piss on beds shit on plants and puke on drinks and steal games movies and cellphones
shit was SO Cash

Drink like 3 drinks at the most, make them last (have a cup in your hand most of the time), don't get blurry vision or anything

drink beer, nothing else

If you notify neighbors beforehand cops shouldn't be a problem.

You can drink but just get buzzed. If shit goes down it's you who has to step up and take care of it.

Invite way more girls. Most guys who say they're coming will show up. Few of the girls will.

does anyone have any tips of keeping people out of certain areas (not rooms, inb4 lock doors)? my living room has nice carpet i don't want people to spill on

beer for the night it is. Thanks.

how many more girls should I invite?

all the girls. Everyone you guys know who might even remotely be down. You'll be surprised at who actually shows up.

DJfag here again.

Invite as many chicks as you can. College girls are ALL clingy retards when it comes to social functions. None of them ever show up alone, they're usually at least 3-deep per group. Like the other dude stated, yeah, guys will flock to any party.

As far as not wanting your carpet spilled-on, shit happens. If you're really that concerned, get a handful of your dude friends on-board with maintaining a dominant presence and that it isn't the type of atmosphere for people to start shit (don't be intimidating, but just enough so that people know who's in charge; sounds gay, but you'll know what I mean that night).