Before you read, yes, I'm sure I seem like a shitty person. I understand. Sometimes you just suck at life

Before you read, yes, I'm sure I seem like a shitty person. I understand. Sometimes you just suck at life.

>in my car, parked in my neighborhood, smoking weed and generally enjoying life
>police car pulls up about two car lengths to the front of me, on opposite side of the street, facing toward me
>panic
>roll up electric window as stealthily as possible (WRRRRRRRRRRRRRR)
>eyeball the shit out of that SUV like it fucked my girlfriend
>gonna make a break for it
>get out of car
>start walking down the street, towards my house
>cop beings to follow
>tries to approach me once, but a parked car blocks his assault
>keep walking
>intentionally pass my own house
>keep walking
>he finally pulls up next to the sidewalk and engages me
>asks if he can talk to me
>"Yes sir, what can I do for you?"
>DUMBFUCK.EXE
>proceeds to question me about everything
>decide to be honest
>"officer, I have a few warrants with the local court that I'm saving money to pay off, (moved out of town for a few years and forgot, what can I say?) and I'm very close to having enough. (It's a couple thousand dollars at this point)
>officer goes through the motions of verifying my identity, address, and whatever else
>another police SUV shows up
>yet ANOTHER police SUV shows up
>goingtojail.jpg
>they converge on me like a cabal of twisted necromancers, ready to stab my heart and remove my soul
>I'm so fucked.
>going to lose my job
>going to lose my home
>girlfriend will leave me
>after ten minutes that seemed like ten hours, the first officer tells me that he's going to cut me a break
>he lectures me about paying your bills, then tells me I'm free to go
>orgasmic relief flooded my body
>stood the fuck up, walked the fuck away
>typing this now

Who would have thought? Sometimes, maybe sometimes... honesty is the best policy.

OP is white.

Annon not all cops are dicks.

I can understand spending money on fun stuff now and then. But when you have very important very life altering bills that need to be paied or will fuck up your life (see loose job, house, GF leaving) maybe you should not spend money on pot and put that towards those life altering bills?

No shit.

In his post he says if he goes to jail he will loose his job.

Not to mention he did not try to run, when confronted he did not immediately resort to trying to kill the cop and he seams to show a genuine effort of saving up money to pay his legal bills instead blowing it then blaming everyone else for his issues.

The pot was a gift. I have a friend at work that I helped with a connect, so he broke me off a piece. I wouldn't be so dumb as to spend precious money on something so stupid at a time like this.

PSA-you do not have to talk to the cops, usually the best course of action is to say absolutely nothing, no matter what you've don or haven't done and then most likely they won't have probable cause to arrest you. Field sobriety tests are also, depending on the state, not mandatory, although cops make them sound like they are.

>tfw you're black

Expound on this. If you are on foot and an officer approaches you, can you simply keep walking? If they tell you to stop, are you required to? If you don't give any info, would this not simply make you seem more suspicious?

Can vouch for honesty. >Drive atx->htx
>Been drinking all day so I decided to wait until I was sober
>t=3:30am
>See shining lights and hope they aren't a cop
>*Blue*red* lights
>Freedomisleaking.gif
>Just then I remember I have a pipe and I'm Mexican too, IN BUMBFUCK TEXAS

Yeah bro when it comes to the pope sometimes it's best to be upfront with them and like admit when you're caught. They'll show some mercy if they're cool enough. I once got pulled over for speeding about 2 weeks after getting a ticket but I was straight up with the officer and he let me off with a warning. It's all about showing respect and they'll show show some back. Especially local cops.

>AM I BEING DETAINED!?!?!
>WHAT LAWS HAVE I BROKEN!?!?!
>AM I BEING DETAINED!?!?!
>AM I BEING DETAINED!?!?!?!
>Uh sir i just had so..
>AM I BEING DETAINED?!?!?
>sir i just wanted to ask you abou...
>AM I BEING DETAINED?!?!?!?
>you know what i was just gonna ask you some questions and let you off with a warning but fuck it i smell weed on you so YES you are fucking being detained.

You should have just went inside your house. They need a warrant to get you once your inside. You got lucky OP

so much fail it hurts OP you faggot.
>police car
>eyeball the shit out of that SUV
which one is it? A car or an SUV that fucked your gf?

>roll up electric window
roll up, and electric window?

>start walking
>cop beings to follow
>tries to approach me once, but a parked car blocks his assault
>he finally pulls up next...
so he started walking, then went back to his car, then started following you again?

>girlfriend will leave me
she is already fucking SUVs and cars you are better off without her anyway.

Couldn't you just get on a payment plan instead of saving the whole amount?

did you walk the dinosaur while walking the fuck away?

Why would you walk past your house when you could open the door?

If you're walking down the street and a cop talks to you and asks you shit your not obligated to stay there and answer. Ask him if he's detaining you or not and if he says no you can continue about your business as if the cop didn't exist.

>suspect seen smoking weed
>suspect tries to flee
>suspect entires house
>police enter with probable cause (he might try to destroy the evidence by flushing it)
>police now feel like being an asshole right back because you were a retard and made their job harder

to create the illusion that OP doesnt live there. But alas, what OP doesnt know is that, cops know where the fuck you live.

Well, now they do. I kind of told them. Part of that whole "honesty" thing.

OP you're a fucking liar. If you have outstanding warrants, the police MUST arrest you. It's an order from the court. Why the fuck would you admit that? In that scenario, if he really asked to talk to you, the correct answer is, "Sorry, officer, I'm in a hurry and can't talk. Have a nice day."

Until he says he saw you smoking pot and that yes you are being detained.

Or he saw you j walking or an fucking number of stupid ass shit they can get you on if you want to be a dick about things.

No lies here. I guess there's not really much proof, but it happened.

go to hell OPbitch

if dubs, then OP is not a liar son of a bitch.

Proof that I am not a lying son of a bitch.

WITH THE FUCKING TRIPS NO LESS

just goes to show that some stories on here are real and not complete bull shit, yet does not change the fact that OP is a faggot.

Shup up Bitch

Fucking kekd so hard