Let's get a Pennsylvania thread goin, huh Sup Forums?

Let's get a Pennsylvania thread goin, huh Sup Forums?

bwamp

fuck yeah! I'm 610 here. anyone got any gud gud?

anyone from wiss?

Got this from a Penn thread way back. Some dude fucked her apparently at college. Jenny was the name

noice

where u from dude

where at dawg?

around easton bethlehem, how about you

good god.

Bethlehem. Northside Bethlehem

nice... scary. but nice. how old?

emily holmquist

215/717 reporting

I'm 23, how about yourself?
Scary?? How so.. Remember hearing about the kids that got robbed under the Fehy? I was one of them, also last year the group that got shot at on Musikfest, that was me too, right by by house, but its not really that scary, EASTON is scary. I got an ex from Easton lol

round philly

I'm 21, and yeah holy shit really? I'm closer to easton than I am bethlehem, but went to NCC for two years before transfering. Met alot of beth chicks

wess meaning west chester?

Yeah legit shit. I keep to myself, smoke and sell herb every now and again. I dont go to Easton much, my ex lives there and I lived there for 3 months in NCP tho :|
Its nice here, PA is beautiful in general!!

You know a chick named Desty lol

(im pretty much giving away my identity)

Name some Bethlehem girls and I'll tell you if I know them

no, wiss as in wissahickon, but she did go to west chester too

Sounds like the life, I wanted to get started selling to make some extra cash but I'm a bitch. I don't know a Desty but hmm.. Leslie Moser, Jaden Makovsky, Logan Paff? I've been trying to find some shit from them for years I know they're out there somewhere.

got any nudes of her with face?

Misty s from 717 mountville anyone got more???

Its worth it while the getting is good, but the SECOND you get caught up in ANYTHING, even if you dont get caught caught and jailed you start to regret it and think why the fuck you ever started in the first place.

Leslie looks familiar. I had a pretty popping party spot over here on Northside so I met SO many people...
Legit, I have kids like 16 17 coming up to me today saying how I partied with their brother or sister... im just like whut

Sorry, no. She posted that to her tumblr and unfortunately it was the only one. It's still up there if you just google it

good shit dude. hahaha

add me up on facebook for shits and giggles if oyu want, look up Tom Anderson (yeah myspace tom) on facebook and the one from Bethlehem is I

Any 724 tonight guys?

haha not gonna add you cause i like staying behind the radar if get me, but we have mutual friends dude. Morgan Danchak and Nicole Villanova

understandable my man, yeah its a small world

BUMP FOR EASTON SLUTS

215 here. Any council rock fags?

717 m

610 reporting in to lurk!

you have a Tumblr for her?

Greensburg reporting in

Atown Sluts reporting

I may but she doesnt post slutty shit mucha nymore

Name?? Have any girls from class of 11-12?

Who are you responding to? Lol

I was gonna ask the same thing lol

What did the thread suddenly die?

I got a couple Easton sluts, you go to easton high? i finished in 2013

Any 412?

Jackie B nip slip

Any North Hills slut?
Where in 412?

Responding to you lol for some reason it won't let me reply

Any 570 sluts?

........to whom are you trying to speak, that post didnt clarify anything.

Whos you? Haha class of 11-12 where?

Bellevue, specifically Northgate class of '11. Know her?

Ok, let's try it this way. Where you from, who are you looking for?

To you lol now it's working I was in class of '12

Where?

Easton

Can you name off who you have? Might know a few

we always fail!

Eventually maybe some greensburg wins will show up

Same same bruh. Wya?

Where my state college niggas at?

Nice Dubs

In Collingdale/Secane area, you?

Erika R, Emily K, Felica H, Megan P, Mikayla V, Natalie C, Ashley F(F or D I forgot)

Easton homie come back ):

I'm a Penn Stater amigo.

Damn post Felica and mikayla please would kill to see them lol or you could kik me them

So the only wins you have are of little boys?

Kristin

I just moved from west view a few months ago was probably only a few miles down the road from you.

you know them? i'll post if you get the last names right and your year num. just curious

More kristin here

I actually moved out of the area at the start of the year. What year did you graduate North Hills?

Hawn, Vincent and my year what?

alright not vincent but hawn is right. hawns is a shitty pic though I got it through a friend. Damn I'd kill for Vincents nudes though she was hot. and I meant your year at easton.

Where in the 610?

Ridley

Oh is one of your girls last name Constantine If so post that one, name didn't pop into my head until now lol And i graduated in 2012

Where the hell are the KOP sluts at?

are you gonna post some?

yeah dude it is, I'll post it in a sec I gotta find it.. do you have any wins you'd mind sharing? if you don't feel comfortable putting them here you could kik me.

Why would I ask for them if I had them though?

then what good are you?

Sorry I don't on this phone man I'll dust off my laptop and look tho what's ur kik?

darkethereal, i'll give the natalie ones when i find them too it's taking a while i forgot where I placed them.

I ask the questions here guy

Ok I'll kik you in a few

Looking for Bucks/215

Kik ironmanironthrone

Bump

any 215 pics?

If you got some to trade