STARTING A RUSE THREAD

STARTING A RUSE THREAD.
Alright faggots listen up here's the plan. We make up a fake middle eastern country that's been destroyed by ISIS in an attempt to show off those who only use tragedy to make them look empathetic.
I'm thinking we start by getting #PrayForKvatch started.
Ideas? Thoughts?

This will be amazing

bumping

I wouldn't use a name from an existing form of media, come up with something original. If it's something like Kvatch then people are bound to find out sooner rather than later.

they can destroy some 1k years old church or something

>be me
>be 18
>live in Kvatch
>terrorists attack
>mom got scared
>says"you're moving in with your auntie and uncle in bel air"

That's a good point. In that case we need to think up a realistic name for SandNiggerTown. Dubs names the fake country.

Im in

Kvatch sounds too obviously made up op, do something like Saliid or some shit

Carbombya

i'd fuck you hard and stupid fast sucking on your tits while punching your face repeatedly for being a half nig and screaming at the top of my lungs "where in the world is carmen sandiego?!" every time i come up for air while nursing on those juicy jubs

Al Dhrabiru

P.S. Sandnigger here. I wanna see some carnage.

Rolling for muuhrabi
MOO-RAH-BEE

Maybe you should use something that sounds like a real country, if you add "stan" at the end people will probably believe its real.

cuckistan

Liebya

eastern samothrace?

Akkadistan?

It needs to fucking sound middle eastern

Topkek.

Iran sounds more made up..
>> iWalk

obama's home town of barackistan

Stakhizikstan

dhrayistan

dry-is-tan

We have the country name (MUUHRABI, congrats user) we will move on to what the Dune-Coons did to our fair country now. Dubs now decide what horrible atrocity was commited here.

Harambe

Labia

almadinat alfadila. It means "utopia". You could come up with some sort of backstop about Mo and goatfucker Co. passing through their for pilgrimage.

Respek the dubs

M E T A
E
T
A

Accidentally blew up a school with a drone

this guy should go here >

WOOH! I named a country.
Rolling to say that we had just uncovered a scared burial ground and they bombed it because we would not house one of their higher ranking insurgents that was hiding from US forces

People are scared of drones so include them

Uzbanistan

Suicide Bombing. Easy. Killed 145 people, in village with mostly families.

Atrocity:

A gay nigger faggot took a piss on a cat

Why should I go there?

Reroll

leveled the village of akkadiya (derived from ) with suicide bombers. 67, including 23 children and 19 women died from the explosions. the remaining population of 167 was severely injured. each person was lined up and be headed or shot at.

American drone strike hit 6 children.

Rick roll

Winrar

ISIS beheaded all their women

massacred a school for displaying western values.

have the school be on the border next to a better country, to explain other culture leaking in

WOOOOO

also, reasoning was that they gave aid to some ally/rebel soldiers and they found out.

This is much better than he sacred burial ground. More believable.

ISIS took over, beheaded thirty women for indecency.

>ISIS beheaded all their women
Respek the subs. ISIS beheaded all of the women in Muurhabi on August 30th.. it's a sad day for all Muurhabian men who lost their mothers, sisters, wives. Many of the females played multiple roles for the same men

Muuhrabi had just uncovered a scared burial ground and they bombed it because we would not house one of their higher ranking insurgents that was hiding from US forces. There are very few survivors those who have survived are now trapped in the besieged town. Screenshot this info and spread it around. Twitter, Facebook, Get your friends involved, fool your gullible ones, Hell send it in to your local news station somehow. It's time to make this happen, god speed. Dont forget to pay your respects.

Perfect. Several women beheaded for indecency in the village of MUHRABI (one U is more common than two in arabic)

Have you ever been on Facebook? They call it "viral" for a damn good reason.

AL muhrabi

The hashtag sounds better without the Al

>Muuhrabi had just uncovered a scared burial ground and they bombed it because we would not house one of their higher ranking insurgents that was hiding from US forces. There are very few survivors those who have survived are now trapped in the besieged town. Screenshot this info and spread it around. Twitter, Facebook, Get your friends involved, fool your gullible ones, Hell send it in to your local news station somehow. It's time to make this happen, god speed. Dont forget to pay your respects.

Someone make some dumb memes of both right and left rhetoric on this shit

#PrayForMuuhrabi Boys, Get it trending. Do not fail me.

Were not doing the burial ground, dipshit

Story isnt complete

ISIS militants behead thirty women for indecency after seizing the village of AL Muhrabi. #StandingForMuhrabi

screenshotting epic thread :^)

Tiny village pillaged and ransacked called Al-Shamea, countless children and women raped and behead (insert child) (random name)his family was force stoned by enslaved townsmen

Why

do it yourself you fucking spaz

What more do you want in this story you autismos?

>Al Muhrabi was seized Saturday evening after ISIS ranks moved north from Syria.

Help me. Why did they move north?

Because theyre trying to take over the whole world?

More specific. Why would IS move their ranks from Syria? Threats from what country?

They aren't, this is just a bunch of isis asshats walking into a small country and raping half the population to death.

An increasingly prominent anti-ISIL sentiment growing among neighboring countries with access to weapons.

Alternatively, a territorial advantage. We can get someone from /tg/ to make us a map or some shit.

My word is final as OP and Chief Autist of this tribe.
We have our story.
Muuhrabi had just uncovered a scared burial ground and ISIS bombed it because we would not house one of their higher ranking insurgents that was hiding from US forces. There are very few survivors those who have survived are now trapped in the besieged town of Dhyris. 63 confirmed dead with 13 of the casualties being children.

Also we should make a flag.

They found Muhammad's petrified anus and vistors were now having sex with it

ok casual vexillogist here (flagfag), what colors do we want

ramp up the deathtoll, make it really pluck at the libtard heartstrings.

Already linked this thread to twitter to expose you faggots.

The main reason this would work is that western countries basically forced random borders in the middle east so there's probably a fuck america sentiment in there somewhere too

nah we dont want it to be unrealistic, we're calculating for sandnigger survival rates not breeding rates

Already linked this comment to your small penis

red green and white with some stars and cresents

ok lol have fun with your 3 followers that probably never click on your autistic-ass links.

Here's your (You) buddy, have a good one :)

I think we should change it from Muhrabi to just Muhrab, sounds better IMO

Fair!

best post

Fuck yes

Alright, I think I got it.

>Thirty women were beheaded Monday evening after ISIS militants seized the village of Al Muhrabi.
>This recently comes after the Islamic State moved their ranks northward from their bases in Syria to avoid opposing forces.
>The village Muhrabi, though small, has a history rich of injustices
For the SJWS
>The village is most known for it's desert setting that was used by the Turks during the Armenian Genocide as a mass grave
>Last evening, ISIS militants beheaded thirty women im the name of Sharia for public indecency
>Their clothing was deemed immodest, a crime highly punishable to the Islamic State
>The village of 150 is in silent outrage.
>Yadadada
>#PrayForMuhrabi
Thoughts?

YES FAM!! FUCKING LITTT!!!

I'm thinking two horizontal bars- top is green and bottom is white, with red star and crescent.

Alternative color scheme, red/white bars and orange star/crescent. Thoughts?

where the A is a star

aight, getting to work

>ISIS special ops force DAGON has obliterated Kvatch
>Imperial soldiers nowhere to be found

Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers Fakers

Holy shit. Should we have an accompanying article?

I'm down to tweet some shit. Are we using Kvatch?

Somebody get that Cali music producer guy that lurks here to do this. He has over 30k followers

Using tits to summon music guy. I just saw you post in the Cali slut thread. Get in here you fucking perv and help us

Lol this is what you guys do now? Man I miss the old days.

This thread has taken on a life of its own. My thread has become a man :,^)
Raise hell boys
#IStandWithMuhrabi
#PrayForMuhrabi
I better see it trending by tomorrow's end.

Faggot Faggot Faggot
Faggot Faggot Faggot
Faggot Faggot Faggot
Faggot Faggot Faggot

I'm glad we dropped the extra U.

#MurabiIsNotReal
#Prayfor4Chan