Yeah keep them coming gonna make me cum buckets

Like my slut sister?

more ass?

cum to that godly ass
i do

Her ass is the best

got instagram?

God damn

Jesus fucking christ this girls ass needs my tongue asap.

Any tits or ass pics are great

tell me what you'd do to her

Lift that skirt up and start fucking her ass raw to begin with

Won't share it (and it's also private)

great tight body and can't get enough of that ass

She loves her hard body being used, such a slut

she would probably love every second of it
there's no fun in it if there's no challenge man
these thighs are getting me crazy

Oh fuck... yoga pants make me diamonds

Sounds like such a dirty slut would love to tit fuck her and gag her with my dick

look at the way she keeps presenting her ass; she's a fucking whore

And tigh dresses?

I'm sure she loves having both her pussy and ass fucked at the same time and having them filled to the brim with cum

on that tight body everything will make me diamonds

it wouldn't be a perfect night for her if she didn't have a cock in her throat at the same time

I'd be down to grab a couple friends to fill every hole of hers and fuck her brains out. We'd make sure to tie her up and leave her there afterwards with our cum dripping out

She causes lots of boners at the beach

can't blame anyone who does get one haha. that body is perfect

that's the kinda evening she'd love i'm sure

And she loves that she affects people that way

Sounds like the perfect girl

im sure she gets off on the idea of guys jerking it to her

and looks like the perfect slut

True that

does she often bring guys home? do you listen to her getting fucked silly?

/giota_argirou
have fun

I'm positive about that.

She does, a lot. Oh yes, listen to it and fap like a maniac. She loves alphas that can take control over her

Anyone want more

God bless user

tell me more about that

Been an FB fapper for about 8 years now and have been saving all material eversince. FB fapping is best fapping

I'm capping too, thanks user!

Sorry, didn't reply to this. I'm positive she does

Our family rents apartments at the seaside and last year our parents had to leave for a while and left her in charge of business. There were two guys coming to one of the apartments but she forgot to call the cleaning service to tidy up before. They came, I gave them the key and they returned in a few minutes completely pissed because the room wasn't cleaned and requested a refund, throwing harsh insults at me.
She rushed to the reception as she heard the yelling and told them to go upstairs with her to see whats wrong and if they can agree on anything. 15 minutes later I could hear the bed squeaking and her screaming real loud. Went to the door and there I could every sound of them two railing her. I jacked off there. They went on for an hour and a half.
That way she managed to calm them and save her ass because out parents would be mad at her. When she returned I was shocked, looking at her and asked if she seriously just did that. She admitted liking them, so she used them for her selfish needs and to get out of the whole situation without harm

They treated her like a piece of meat for their stay

imgur.com/a/bc8FY

Dumping, lemme know what u would do to her

Lmk if u want more

fuck she's a true whore. got any more?

About to cum, great story

This one was also last year. One of our family friends is a single father. He stayed at one of our apartments for a week with his son who's a year older than me.
Every time when we were at the beach I could notice the father staring at my sisters ass and hiding his erection. The guy is real strong and doesn't look like he's 45.
One night I went out with his son and my sister. The son got drunk and hit on her all the time. One moment she just walked out of the club and left him with me. After a while we decided to return to their apartment. On the way home he talked only about her and how much he likes her.
He tried to open the door but it was locked from the inside and we could hear moans from there. I recognised it was my sis so I wanted to get him away. He wanted to wait in front.
After an hour they were done. My sis opened the door, walked to us and said bye boys, I'm going to sleep. Looked at him and told him to tell his father she left. The guy broke, cried like a bitch.
She admitted to me she was fucking the father for a few days (he approached her and praised her „new hard body“ and she fell for him).

What a great girl

any win?

Any more? this is fucking gold!

two hot girls i met in paris one night

wish i fucked them now

Lately she's been fucking my friends dad, but I don't have any details on that

we want more fam

More fam she hot as fck!

Yea u wanna cum on those titties?

One on the right looks like she would show you a good time