Tfw girls can get sex whenever they want and you will die as virgin because you are not alpha enough

>tfw girls can get sex whenever they want and you will die as virgin because you are not alpha enough

it's unfair, user

You could always kill yourself.

that doesn't exactly help his predicament of dying a virgin

that's a matter of perspective

it'll help him stop living as one

I'm sure if you just lower your standard enough you can fuck someone.

I fucked some large women in my day, but goddamn if I was gonna die an incel.

tfw slim gay boy in college. Sex is easy mode desu

fork out $300 and fuck a prostitute, you i'm sure you can find some decent looking ones if you look hard enough.

I've fucked about 10.

>fun scientific fact
ugly women have more sex than the pretty ones

ugly men have no sex at all as op is proving as

just dont turn gay as this faggot did

Just be yourself.

Maybe it would work when I was younger and some single girls of my ages were around but not anymore. I'm 30 and all women near me have families. And also once I almost fucked a 5/10 fatty, we even lied in the bed, but she said no to me because of my autism. Holy fuck that was awful experience.

But i don't wanna fuck a girl who does't feel anything to me. I'm sure it's just like fucking a dead chicken

I had the chance at 15yo with a blonde blue eyed girl but I evaded because I was too pussy to understand what was happening.... She wanted me and I rejected her without being aware of it due my anxiety and lack of self-esteem..

If only I had started working out earlier...

Now I'm 31yo and still virgin and with a shit life living in a shit nation.

an hero soon. I don't know why i even bother working out now.

If you're looking for love you're gunna need to put some effort into it dude. Get fit, get a good job and all that shit.

>like fucking a dead chicken

i think you've confused 'in love' with 'being alive'

An Hero. Do it.

virgins, have you ever considered have sex with a boy since girls reject you?

+1

It's never too late to start working out.

If you think being a virgin is terrible, then buy a prostitute like I suggested earlier. It'll take a load off your mind.

Start going to /adv/ in place of Sup Forums and /r9k/ you dumb faggot

And a load out of your dick.

I'll see myself out.

I think i work out to prove myself how once again I get nothing out of any effort.

But thanks user for your kind words, i guess you're right it's never too late.

As for being a virgin, I don't mind it so much, but I do feel horrible for the few chances I had and that I wasted with nice girls...

I guess i don't deserve them now, which is ok, but if only my past had been just a bit better...

Eh, you guys are worrying for no reason.

I have a good reason - I'm a hairy Indian dude. Still kissed girls though.

Did any of that involve rape?

I'm not looking for love. Sympathy is enough, or lust, but defensively not fake enjoyment of sex because we all know than whores only love your money, not you, and just want you to leave as soon as you can with bunch of dollars on her table

I don't know, I couldn't hear their muffles well enough.

>Bored one night, out and about, friend blew me off
>Fuck it lets go see what's playing
>The lobster showing in 15 min
>Friend told me about it
>Sit down, two couples come in and another solo guy who was probably homeless
>tfw watching it
>Tfw getting up and seeing the couples holding hands

REEEEEE

I JUST WANTED TO SEE A FUCKING MOVIE

SHOULD HAVE SAW FUCKING ACTION MOVIE

how would you know what a whore is like?

because a guy who fucked your mom told me

When you're older it's a buyer's market, just try to make yourself look as fit and clean as possible before 40.

we all wish we could change the past. user.

Some girls in the sex industry do it because they enjoy sex. Some are looking for money, because after all it is their job. I'm just saying that you can't ask for too much. I know at least one of the prostitutes I fucked loved sex. You could even pay her money to fuck her in a restaurant bathroom.

I'm about to go to sleep, so good night anons. and good luck.

so you have unrealistically high standards based on secondhand information, no wonder you're still a virgin

Its that bitch ass "Its not fair" Bullshit thats holding you back. Dont like how things are? Fucking get off your ass and do something about it. Didnt get the results you wanted? Work harder faggot. Study more, do more at work, exercise more, socialize more. Lifes not fair, yea women have it easier most of the time welcome to the modern age.

Even if you looked good and had financial stability, you are naive, chasing an idea in the end you feel nothing she feels nothing its all co-dependancy.
What you expect isn' what you get love is a chemical that fires off in our brain to force our species to pro create its not real its a state of mind.
Did you know on a scientific level to be in love is a socially accrpted form of insanity?

Go visit a whore, there you go, no longer a virgin.

but what if I cum in a minute? Or my dick will be flaccid?

Some chicks think that it's hot if you're a virgin. You could luck out and find a chick who doesn't mind teaching you a few things.

you probably won't be able to get it up from being nervous anyway. better to have it happen with some random whore than embarrass yourself in front of your gf.

If it were that easy, you wouldn't want it. I know, because I'm bisex and very desirable, yet I don't have casual sex with hot guys because it's boring.