I was reading through some Facebook comment section about a guy bashing on the 49ers quarterback...

I was reading through some Facebook comment section about a guy bashing on the 49ers quarterback. Ended up going through multiple klan member and white supremacist facebooks. I'm not too exposed to blatant racism in California other than the usual shit you hear at schools or the occasional racial slurs from old people. Are people really upfront and public with it in the south? If you're from another country, is there hate groups that wear that shit on their clothes (not Isis or that shit but more along the lines of the people in Greece that hate non Greeks etc)
>pic related found it on one of the profiles

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2016/08/28/brittanee-drexel-teen-who-vanished-in-2009-was-raped-shot-eaten-by-alligators-fbi-says.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nFTsDSh33Q4
measuringworth.com/slavery.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I guess I'll bump it with shit I found tonight. This skinhead dude is flirting with his cousin over Facebook

>skinhead trying to hump his cousin "martinez"

whitepower movement in the US must be hilarious

theyre all cringey and they all own guns

All the fucking rednecks are having a field day with Kaepernick. I rarely ever reply to people on Facebook, but these hicks really got me going today, especially that cunt Tomi Lahren.

Ugh dude. This is disgusting.

It's just a trip seeing mass quantities of these idiots blurting out dumb shit contradicting themselves and have enough hate to take it to the next level. I guess things have always been that way but it just sucks knowing that the majority is usually less educated and willing to make idiotic decisions without taking anything into consideration

Can't we all just get along

So I can put hickeys on her chest like lil shaun

I'm from California and I think you need to get into the fucking oven.
On the other hand, I think Kaepernick is right. He's not American, and he needs to go back. Until such time as he does I fully support him in not standing for the national anthem.

Get her pissy drunk off of Dom PĂ©rignon
And it's on, and I'm gone

>H.E.B.

They had the best motherfucking donuts.

My post was pro Kap m8

Finish reading my post and tell me whether you agree with him for the same reason as I do.

Greekfag here, there is quite a bit of hate against pakistanis/indians , less so for turkish/albanian, but it's extremely rare to see people wearing golden dawn (neonazi group) shirts openly in public.

There's multiple groups here in the UK.

Britain First, English Defence League, Scottish Defence League, NW Infidels, BNP, National Front, National Action, Orange Order amongst others.

First off, no you didn't. Second, hardcore racism hasn't existed in the south for at least the past twenty-five years. If you listen to what people actually say you're likely to find a more racist New York liberal than Alabama conservative. At least he Alabama guy thinks black people and Hispanic people are intellectually capable of holding a job, liberals will argue that those groups aren't even smart enough to manage to get a proper ID to vote.

It amuses me how every race but crackas are allowed to be in racist organizations. At work I regularly do shirts for mecha and la raza. Nobody blinks tho mexicans are an ethnic majority in mexifornia. Stop hating white ppl u racist double standard having retard.

He's from America, he's protesting what's wrong in our country. Simple. it doesn't have to turn into a whole thing about race, or statistics about who cops kill more. There's an ongoing problem, someone is protesting.

What's wrong with our country is that people like him exist in it. He doesn't view himself as American, and rightly so, because he's not.

He has to go back.

What's the difference between this, and ISIS members being proud of whatever they're proud of and are will to die for? Yet America turns a blind eye to their own terrorists and set the focus on groups like ISIS

>NUH UH, I'M NOT RACIST IT'S THOSE SARN DIRTY LIBRULLLS.

I'm totally cool with blacks being proud of their race. Black pride naturally tends toward the same conclusion as white pride- that it's the best interest of both groups to be rid of each other.

In fact, does anyone have Kaepernick's Twatter? I want to tweet him asking if he's willing to leave the country permanently.

Stop being a cuck.

No, as a New Yorker who has been living in New Mexico for the the past 5 years I think I'm qualified to say that there are rednecks that are racist in the Southe/ South West. Not all of them but they definitely exist and surprisingly alot of hate towards Native Americans exist. Also just about every South Westerner I've had to talk to (because you can't just buy some fucking groceries without learning someone's life story) has openly bitched about metropolitan areas like the North East and the West coast as if they're somehow terrible compared to these economically deprived towns with almost no businesses thanks to a small population density.

>2016 being a nigger millionaire in a league of nothing but nigger millionaires. The NFL is literally 90 percent niggers. And the ppl who buy tix are 99 percent white. Yet niggers still manage to expect white people to kiss their ass when less than 1 percent of white people in the slave era south ever owned a slave. We need fucking white ppl quotas in the NFL stat. All this nigger racism is killing me.

I know of a few cities here where they have no electricity, water, trash etc through their "city". Water comes from streams or underground wells, electricity through generators. These people are real backwoods rednecks. The city has one street one way in one way out, and only accept whites. Most families there have lived there for many generations and have military backgrounds, so its not uncommon to see an old geezer and his nephew or some shit polishing their rifles. I don't have the appalachian dialect inbred into me so when i go with a redneck i know most people just kind of cast me aside, but i know of only one black guy whos ever been there in the last 5 years and he was screaming "I HATE PORCH MONKEY NIGGERS" waving to people as he hung out the window, which apparently is the only reason he made it out alive. Many dead bodies are found every year when cops go into the town en masse of 20-60 cars deep because these people are fucked up. Oh yeah on halloween they like to catch people at a certain point on the road into the holler and chop down trees in front and behind them so they can't leave for a few hours and spook em.

southfag here, racism obviously exists down here but it's more hidey than it's made out to be. Racist groups would like people to believe they're more organized than they are and they're all saying the same thing, but that's not the case. Even the supposed anti-discrimination groups like BLM don't all say or want the same things. But there are people here and there that will feel completely comfortable being racist around a complete stranger. However if you press them, mostly they'll walk it back a bit. If you're anti-racism then hidey racism is your biggest enemy. Judges, cops, banks, real estate rent/own can all get away (to some extent) with bias towards specific people and there isn't much to be done about it. People want some big sweeping change, where cops wont be racist, it's a fucking joke. Like everything else, it will slowly evaporate over time and probably come back again even stronger. Minus the industrial revolution civilization has gone through this shit over and over again. cest la vie

Black pride is nothing like white proud. In fact, they're the complete polar opposites. One group is proud of how far they've gotten through their struggle to maintain footing in society, blah blah blah. While the other group loves to celebrate the idea of being "more superior than thou", and how everyone else is scum and needs to be cleansed from the earth, and blah blah blah. If not, then why is there a need for guns and the need to be "militant", etc among white pride groups? There's is no different from some middle eastern terrorist training camp.

I live in a metropolis on the West Coast. It's shit here. The politicians are commies, the whites are hipsters and cucks, and the browns are everywhere. Everyone is atomized. I would kill to be able to move to a nice white town in the Midwest or the South.

Stop being urbanite scum.

It's PC culture, just like how no one white person can be the subject of racism, or any male the subject of sexism. woo, go double think...I hate this place.

Lol newyork is the most racist city on planet earth. You retards literally still have segregation. And you fits literally can't get off at certain train stops without getting raped and robbed by niggers. Also niggers are like 30 percent of the population in NY but they do 90 percent of all violent crime. Look up the stats. And you retards wonder why niggers still can't get cabs in 2016. Go fuck yourself u deluded idiot.

So, basically, you're assravaged because you didn't make it into the NFL and you're blaming the people who did, and wanting somebody to make a law that would let you in even though you're not good enough.

I live in Florida. Here's a picture my friend took of me, I'm the one on the left. Gave a nice speech.

all emotion, no brains....bet you vote angrily

Where is this city?

He was 'protesting' false statistics shoe horned by black lives matter to portray this culture as oppressing blacks. By all means I hate a lot of what is just accepted in the US but I don't go around shouting bullshit to justify an agenda that portrays me as a victim.

holy shit that old lady is racist as fuck lmao

It's funny because brown people, in particular niggers, have had everything handed to them for decades and still fail, because they're literally fifteen IQ points less intelligent than whites on average.

As for militancy, if you don't know or want to learn how to operate a weapon and defend your family and community, regardless of your race, you should unironically kill yourself.

So much cringe.

You're comparing the Klan to black pride supporters. You should be comparing the Klan to the Black Panthers or maybe BLM.

They can be proud of what their people have overcome, and I can be proud of what my people accomplished. Just because my ancestors created civilized, advanced societies doesn't mean I'm saying we need to turn on the ovens or anything.

Nothing like that, they just have nothing to complaina bout though

cuz we don't bomb highly populated metropolitan areas filled with muricans for religious ideologies, we just bomb other countries with little to no media coverage.

I mean I'd actually be completely okay with ovens as a last-ditch measure. I don't salivate at the idea of killing innocent brown people or anything but it has to be on the table if you want to make America white again.

>complaining about niggers raping and robbing
>Newyork is racist
kek, ever even been to NY, like any part of it, like the rural upstate part or the suburban parts or the various cities?

Damm son ur hella edgy

Protip: the reason why souther states are poor and backwards has nothing to do with white people. The south is where almost all of the niggers and no English speaking beaners live. They are the reason why the average income in the south is so low and why standardized test scores are so bad. Idiots like u always blame ignorant whites and overlook the real cause. Just take California. It used to have the best test scores in the nation. Then mexico invaded and it now has second from the last. Go fuck yourself you arrogant nigger. And stop raping and murdering white girls.

The old school Panthers were set in place to protect blacks from relentless Klan attacks. Naturally, Panthers would obviously have disdain towards whites because of that. I dunno much about the new Panthers or if they even still exist.

Paul Redeker over here

Yeah man totally, acknowledging established science and wanting to protect yourself is way edgy

Post more qt fascist girls

The West coast is ravaged by hipsters and SJWs, The North East isn't.
>inb4 I lived on Long Island (All suburban)
like do you even realize how big NY is, it's not like it's all urban, hell there are farms upstate and suburbs all along the eastern outscurts minus some larger port cities.

maybe he just confused HEB with heeb and this whole nazi thing is a misunderstanding

I don't vote you white people hating retard. I also don't gang rape 16yo white girls then murder them and feed them to alligators. Fuck blm u racist nigger. foxnews.com/us/2016/08/28/brittanee-drexel-teen-who-vanished-in-2009-was-raped-shot-eaten-by-alligators-fbi-says.html

>Are people really upfront and public with it in the south?

no, the racist people are not in the south. in the south we grow up integrated, unlike you everywhere else in the country. people in the south are actually the least racist in practice, or in reality if they are racist they actually have a reason (having to live around niggers etc)

everywhere else in the country all cities are homogenized into white and black areas..south isnt like that.

I don't know about the Northeast, I've lived out west my entire life. I hate it here, though.

It's funny because the more time you spend around brown people the more racist you become.

Lol relentless Klan attacks. Nigger pls. Niggers kill more niggers every year than the kkk killed in its entire existence. Look up the stats u deluded racist nigger fgt. And stop being an idiot.

Have you ever questioned why perhaps that blacks are fifteen points less?

>also
>needing guns in a first world country
W E W
E
W

>b-but muh lynchings!!
Literally six thousand total, half of which were whites and nearly all of which committed some crime.

Well, the correct answer is genetics, but we've both walked that path a hundred times so I think I'll just call you a cuck.

>america
>not on track to be neo-brazil

Actually I would claim it's because the infrastructure is completely fucked and there no large enough source of income to fix the problems like well supplied schools, maintained roads, reasonably priced land for shops etc. It becomes a trap where you can't make money there legitimately since no stores have enough customers to be able to provide a livable wage and almost every new store goes out of business within a year. without lucrative possibilities no one seeking money will stay and no tourists will put money int the economy, leaving illegal means of making a living much more appealing for most people, furthering the damage to the town by increasing crime rate and redirecting money from places that would bring more wealth to the community. I live in a tiny town which has had at least 5 new shops start up and die within the past 5 years and even one of the 2 major super markets went out of business shortly after every other store in the same lot closed down, including 2 out of the 4 restaurants and about 5 other small shops. Now there are even more unemployed people.

Affirmative..

Affirmative action'd.

it's gonna hurt twice as much once she gets blacked

Yeah, I don't think Schlomo Shekelstein is going to be able to buy her fam

There's natural segregation based off of social clicks, there isn't any enforced segregation and hasn't been for half a century. The suburban areas were initially made for middle and upper class whites to leave the city which was suddenly filled with blacks and minorities in a process called 'white flight' right after the civil rights movements. Minorities then slowly spread out afterward. I grew up in a suburb that was 1/3 white, 1/3 black and 1/3 Hispanic with a few Asians. The urban areas are among the most diverse places in the fucking country you sheep fucking redneck. Even in rural upstate NY there are at minimum half as blacks as there are whites. If generations of family members stay in the same house no shit they're not going to change demographics, but its by choice you ignorant piece of trash.

Diversity isn't a good thing.

Death to racists.

Check this out instead. There is only a smattering of blacks hidden in it.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nFTsDSh33Q4

She probably Argentinian

if more people publicly shamed the country maybe USA would be a better place

I see no racism, just someone who really like confederate flags and history. You generalizing bigot.

>when less than 1 percent of white people in the slave era south ever owned a slave

Where is the statistic on this? Or le famous pie chart for that reason? Or is this something you pulled from your echo chamber containment board and spout whenever given the opportunity

What? You do realize how expensive slaves were right?

>whites allegedly did many great things throughout history
>only remains stuck on the civil war era and nothing else

I mean... why not be proud of anything else? Whites masturbate over the confederacy thing more than kikes masturbate over the concentration camp thing.

I'd prefer my overpriced island of Ny filled with assholes over where I live currently, and I'd prefer this economically raped dust ball of a town over the overpriced world capital of SJWs that is California.
Suburban NY is basically filled with indifferent people who don't want their time wasted and will bitch if you waste it (and vice versa), transportation into the city is way too expensive, groceries are in general more expensive than most places but for some reason produce is cheaper there than in southern farming towns (I don't even know, $4.00 for a gallon of milk in a town close to fucking dairy farms ffs). There's a store for everything around and something always open. The city is busy as hell, never try driving and cabs are unresponsive to everyone and not worth the cost. Poor areas in the city have abysmally shit schools which somehow still get higher score rankings than the average of the country.
In short NY is a bunch of fast paced indifferent assholes,
West coast is a bunch of fast paced agenda pushing assholes
and the South is a bunch of slow, ignorant assholes who waste everyone's time

Burden of proof is on you. You claim only 1 percent of whites owned them. Where is the proof of that?

It's not intrinsically good but it's better than a lack of diversity which often leads to people either stereotyping races or being too concerned about being labeled a racist to treat other people normally.

Autism isn't something you outgrow.

NewRiver, Tennessee. It's a real pain in the ass to get too I wouldnt recomend if you have an altima or something that lies low. If you really plan on visiting when your at the base of the mountain HONK YOUR HORN, and if you hear a honk back a truck is up there. So you might wanna wait. 18 Wheelers cant turn around on the one road track.

he's claiming to be opressed yet a millionaire.
and this "issue' of his is entirely racial. if he doesn't want to support a country that allows him to play ball for millions then he should drop his jersey and pick up a sign.

he's not even protesting because he has nothing to lose by bitching, either way I hope he loses his spot and "protests" somewhere else.

There are no race in this city other then whites. They like how they live, I am white myself. Any other questions?

This person has never left his home town. Confirmed.

Its not a city, more of a Holler with maybe a whole....80 residents?

No, I'm saying outright that homogeneity and racism is good. It's a good thing to favor your people.

does immigrant nation USA have a "your people" though?
it's a mongrel country, white brown or yellow, all different shades of mud

>all these spooks
wew laddo.

/thread

>it's a spook so it's bad
I bet you haven't even actually read Stimer.

Yeah. Take a stand by sitting down. That'll fix it.

lol that fuckin pic is classic

It was founded explicitly for the sake of white people, and more specifically the English ("our posterity") so yes, it does. America is white and everyone else are our guests.

But even if the "mongrel/proposition nation" kikery were true, it wouldn't matter because I'm not talking about American citizens. I care more about frog and krauts in Europe than I do about the niggers living two doors down.

burdern is on the original guy, i just said it was expensive.

measuringworth.com/slavery.php

$400 in 1850 would be approximately $12,000 in 2011 prices

if your going against the norm then itll always bring eyes. in the national anthem everyone is asked to stand and put your hand over your heart. if you sit you will be noticed very quickly by those around you. if your on the field all eyes will be on you and everyone will wonder what the hell. i used to get enough stick from people when i was doing photography for high school football. id move to get some shots of everyone standing and about half way through i would finally stop and do it myself. but because i wasn't doing it during the whole thing i was the disrespectful ass hole.

>Hillary Supporters shout allah Akabar
>Hillary Supporters actively kill gays for being gay
>Hillary supporters actively suppress womens rights and perform circumcision on little girls.
>Hillary supporters think white privilege is real
>Hillary supporters turn a blind eye to the trail of bodies of anyone who gets in her way.