Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/unanswered/What-happened-in-muhrabi-Heard-something-about-executions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What else do we need?

Roger that

Bump

reporting in

dicks out for muhrabi

Posting in epic bread pt 2. Keep it alive, Sup Forumsoys!

Props to whoever fleshed out the wiki page!

I am so fucking excited.

Can we have someone keeping a wee eye on the Wiki.
Just to avoid newfags trolling this glorious story.
PRAISE BE UNTO MUHRABI!!!

did anyone get the political cartoon from reddit?

Author reporting in

We need extensive history on the wiki. To get it spreading post in anti Muslim/conservative groups on Facebook.

nah....to violent of an image. unbelievable.

Sup Forums is notified I assume?

We need to maintain a constant stream of lies. We need to break 1,447 tweets to be trending on Twitter.

This needs to be shitposted on those ultra conservative and libtard Facebook pages. Too much of a guilt fag to do it, but I like watching this unfold

>sjw shit storm when they find out it's not real

Look at the Wiki.
Muhrabi (Arabic: المغاربة‎‎) is a small vilage in Iraq. Site of the recent ISIL massacre. The small area of Muhrabi is the last remaining Iraqi controlled part of Iran. The site has been the venue for many tense negotiations. The tiny piece of land follows Iranian culture and has a religious majority of Jews, hence the name "muh rabbi".

Yeah

is one made already???

Do they care?

welp. some fuck will destroy it then.

U faggots satisfied?

looks fake dickhead.

Link us

A little, yeah.

We need to flesh out the wiki tho.

some brave soul ventured to reddit to get one done but idk where he is or if he even survived

KEK
>Has a religioud majority of Jews
>Hence the name Muh Rabbi

the wiki needs to be focused on either the town itself, or the ISIL attack, not jews you spazzes

I know they're not completely beheaded but do you guys want the source on these images?

Facebook will literally bite anything

maybe add some sad kids or something this too offensive

4/pol/ has been pretty lazy since Sup Forumsharbor. I'm sure Sup Forums on cripplechan would help though.

kek.....and as soon as they read it...

Which are there less people in this thread?did they lose interest?

We need a revision.

he lives in an apartment on campbell street el paso texes

Lots of dilidos sent to his door?

right, but it won't spread.

Give the wiki a separate 'History' section. You spergs ever read a wikipedia article before?

Someone write a short description and then post live updates on twitter of the village's outrage.

Yes do a history part and say bullshit to make the town sound nice. Then throw in the attack.

The Armenian genocide mass grave bit is what's going to make it seem legit.

Guys Muhrabi is now is Sweden.
Can someone fix that?

FIX IT.
The original image suggests OVER 30 women, not 30.
Get the facts correct anons if we want this to work.

Make it 38 females were confirmed murdered with 14 still missing.

Today marks the first great Sup Forums event of 2016

Someone keeps fucking around with wiki page

Atm posting this in all my whatsapp groups. Spread it boys

Lol, the wiki admins just protected the article thinking it was a real place

last one too

Please just let me wake up and see that Muhrabi is trending.

Hohoho, Toasten in le ebin breedde
Also make sure people tweet at fox or some shit

Don't. It was a public execution of thirty muhrabi women for public indecency and immodest attire. A beheading. I think it's already on the twitter.

Consistency is key.

that was made when they had only found 30 muh doob

This is not launching...

Guy who came up with the ISIS angle checking in

Oh shit.
Them Devil Trips

I will translate the reactions

No more variation. The story has been posted countless times. 30 women. Public beheading for immodest clothing.

reddit detected

REEEEEE!!! WIKIPEDIA JUST DELETED THE ARTICLE FOR OUR BEAUTIFUL TOWN STATING IT WAS A HOAX REEEE!!!

MUHRABI NOOOO

wiki deleted

My friend just suggested (to cover Muhrabi's unknown name) that the city isn't acknowledged by Iraq

Yep. and on that note...

FUCKING NORMIES REEEEEEEEE

You fucks.
I am not ruining it, I'm saving your mistakes.
Read the original next time.

Yall niggas suck

KEK all i had to do was report this from different IP's through a VPN

Forgot image

Got some mild reactions such as "damn" . Also someone saying that she couldn't read it. Letters too light

Good. It should've been Al Muhrabi.

Go forth and make another one. More extensive with the original story.

Well fuck it! We'll work with this I guess? Say that wikipedia is trying to suppress the news because it's run by jews?

What do you mean?

Kek'ed

I wrote the fucking original. It's one of the first images in the Sup Forums thread.

QUICKLY. PUT A NEW MUHRABI PAGE UP ON WIKIPEDIA.

Friend suggested to make some yahoo pages. Like "where is Muhrabi?" "What happened" etc. With our own correct answers ofc :^)

Update: he is working on it rn

Come up with the story, theme, incident, history, EVERYTHING.
Before you make the page.

Then you would know that it says 'over 30'

What was posted in original thread.

>On August 29th, tradgedy struck the seized town of Al Muhrabi, an ISIS controlled village of 150. Known for its massive desert setting, Al Murahbi housed the sacred graves of hundreds that died during the Turkish led Armenian Genocide. As ISIS took their operations northward Saturday evening to evade opposing forces, they came across Al Muhrabi; taking over.

>The female residents of the village were accused of numerous indecencies that opposed Shariah law. At 3:13 P.M, 30 women were lined up and publicly executed for indecency. ISIS millitants claimed that their attire was "too reavaling" and stated the some women even dared to go without the hijab, a modest head cover that's mandatory for women. The village's current population of 120 is in outrage; thought they do not dare to speak, as any who opposes IS judgement would also have their families lined up for a public beheading. #PrayForMuhrabi

OP here.
Faggot im the one who made the story from the jot notes they gave me. it was 30 women executed. no more. no less. there were no missing. before you wanna act like you know it all, make sure you actually know it all.

faggot.

If you guys are going to discuss stupid shit like this, it's not gona launch faggots.

Fucking thank you.

REAL OP here.

it was ment to be a general number you fucking idiot. Missing and shit can be added as "more information comes in"

mongoloid

So we are just going to have information spread and not match up to the story?

Update: yahoo sucks. Now targeting Quora

quora.com/unanswered/What-happened-in-muhrabi-Heard-something-about-executions

Answer me b

Alright Sup Forumsros we gotta sort out the whole story before we start making a Wiki page.
That way we have an ironclad story which can actually hold water and isin't just a fucking hoax.

Actual mass murders have shaky numbers right away

Also i cant prove it obviously but i am the one who originally said this shit and I said 30

I AM THE OP BEHIND THIS ENTIRE PREMISE. 30 WOMEN DEAD, MUHRABI IS A VILLAGE IN IRAQ, WE HAVE A FLAG AND ALL THAT SHIT.

My fucking gist from the beginning of the last fucking thread is posted right fucking here. Al Muhrabi is the fucking name. The village is located in fucking Iraq.

And there is no flag because it's a fucking village. It was scrapped because it is irrelevant.

>shooped

nice try user

Literally just stick with 30 women dead in Al Muhrabi. Anyone in Al Muhrabi who opposes ISIS will be publicly beheaded. Population used to be 150, now it is 120.