Ariel Pink X Weyes Blood

Collaborative EP on 1/27/17

Is Sup Forums excited?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eU4lQDu9rNE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are there any songs released yet

Always hyped for my boy Ariel. Never heard anything from the other broad, anything worth checking out?

Saw Ariel tweet about making music, because everyone said he was (ha). Is this what he was talking about or will he be releasing something else this year?

how come ariel is always doing collabs with cuties?

Last years 'Front row seat of earth' was very good, 70s singer/songwriter style. Her first album 'The outside room' is more noisey and lofi, like early haunted graffiti stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=eU4lQDu9rNE

this isn't her solo stuff but its good, I imagine the ep might sound like this

no im not
>tfw mature themes was his last good release

>not liking loom loom

loom loom is objectively superior to mature themes

its okay has some good songs but also some really bad ones
looking at you goth bomb

I've been seeing a lot of threads praising Ariel Pink. Let me tell you one thing. Ariel Pink is everything wrong with today's music. Insincere, nostalgia-junkie, overly-ironic to the point of pure cringe, pseudo-intellectual, pseudo-creative, pop music. He makes pop music for people who think they're above pop music. Something easy for the dumb naive millennial population to get attach to. Don't fall for this man's lies. He is not a genius. He's a snake oil saleman of the highest order. His music is the equivalent of a mountain of hardtack covered in sweet icing. Even Lil Wanye makes more sincere music so I implore all of his fans to delete his music and listen to better music like Claire Elise Boucher.

noooo
but if you enjoy it more good for you
my edited tracklist for loom loom is
white freckles
lipstick
not enough violence
put your number
sexual athletics
black ballerina
picture me gone
dayzed inn daydreams

rest aren't my thing

>mentaly ill Grimesfag reving up one of his pre-written rants he has saved in a notepad
SAD!

unironically this, also he's ugly

Weyes Blood?
Cool, I know Natalie.

Last time we hung out she was on tour through my town. She left her barely used moleskine at my house. I've been using it as a lyric book ever since. That was in 2011, if I remember correctly.

It'd be nice to see her again. Still have her number, I think.

Post her number

sad to see Zak Mering hasn't blown up yet

No way dude, I still like and respect her, that's a pretty shitty thing to do.

you can take a poopy break now, writing this all day must have really tired you out.

Put her number in my phone

>The Doldrums is not sincere

>its okay has some good songs but also some really bad ones
>looking at you goth bomb
why do you even listen to ariel pink if you cant understand his music i bet you dont even like his lo fi stuff

you think America will survive a week?

actually house arrest and lover boy are my fav albums from him