Why is Bam Margera on the streets of Helsinki drinking with Finnish hobos?

Why is Bam Margera on the streets of Helsinki drinking with Finnish hobos?

Why are you such a pussy faggot edgelord who stalks unfunny talentless faggots like Bam?

Why Bam, why???

he is probably supporting -HIM-

Very supporting indeed.

I have been saving a joke for if bam ever crashes his car. I will say "He Dunn goofed"

Feel free to use this.

New episode of Bumfights is coming

because hes an alcohol and its killing his family

/thread

He looks like El Duce

Bam got a dad bod

why isn't nic cage doing the same?

why isnt everyone

got any more recent pics of bam disgracing himself OP? Seeing bam go down the toilet makes me feel better about my own life

Why not? If I had enough money I'd go drink myself to death somewhere too.

Bam's puppy has a bigger wee-wee than himself.

kek keep em coming

They're mostly just Bam wandering around shitfaced. This is the last one that's anyhow interesting.

Because he's a washed up d-list celebrity that has let himself go over the years.....

What a sad fucking loser. I never really liked him anyways, his face pissed me off.

Because he's an alcoholic.

Its amazing how people can get fame and fortune and still find a way to fuck it up.

I'd be fucking chilling all day every day obeying all the laws in order to keep chilling.

What a fucking drunkard.

He's either gonna end up overweight like his old man or hes going to end up drunk plowing his car into a tree.

Either way. He's gonna die early.

>He's either gonna end up overweight
Isn't he already?

he looks like is fat father

If he has so much money why is he such a slob

Because he's an alcoholic.

Pretty soon he's gonna wind up worse off then Steve-O was if he doesn't get his shit together.

I feel bad for the pupper. There's just no way its going to get proper care with this guy.

So is Charlie Sheen but he isn't such fat slob.

I really really like this joke.

Don't think he ever learned to cope with Dunn's death. So now he's just a fat drunk.

is he still married?

She wasnt 10/10 but surely now she must have left him

Why can't the fucker come party me out. I mean I've chilled with hobos but come on

Hoping to see Jonny Knoxville and the rest of jackass in the same situation.

Because bam is a Finnish hobo.

Omg, I see the hobo on the left everyday. He always sits on the wall where bam is sitting. I wonder when this was taken, because typically I see him sitting there alone, probably waiting for his hobo friends. That is the corner of Kapteeninkatu and Vuorimiehenkatu.

The fucking guy probably has no friends so he has to resort to drinking with homeless people so he is not drinking alone.

That's actually really sad on his part.

Bam and Knoxville are both still really rich you idiots. Knoxville is even more rich than Bam

why not?

>be rich as fuck
>wear shitty rags and spend your days boozing with homeless alcoholics

He can be himself for a while. Let's hope he sees the light.

>voluntarily going to benisland

He Looks Like EL DUCE!

Seriously...

that's just pathetic.

Helsinki is a good place to do that. The hobos are alright, inexpensive friends. Even stoners would start scheming him out of his money, but the winos won't think that far.

>he had so much money, now he is such a slob

Stop being dumb. After years "chilling" you would get bored as fuck. Then even you would like to break some laws and do some crazy shit. It is even easier with money

That is life imo. Even hobos wont drink with you faggots

nice life loser.

new Gumball Rally hype

ITT: jealous faggots who wish they could spend all day chillin and drinking instead of working their shitty job

>Sup Forums
>calling others losers

get life faggot...

well at least i'm not getting wasted with dirty hobos and calling it "the life"

>at least i'm not getting wasted with dirty hobos and calling it "the life"
no idea what it means to live life.

have fun squandering this life. there may or may not be a next.

>

He probably realised the unimportance of existence. We're on a giant rock, floating through space, might as well get drunk with Finnish hobos in Helsinki.

Money doesn't (permanently) make you happy. Someone who won the lottery 5 years ago and still has a few million in his bank account is probably not happier than the average Malaysian fisherman.

People get used to pretty much everything, which is a good thing, otherwise I'd have to feel even worse about the 2.4 billion people who don't even have any form of toilet; while simultaneously having to envy the 70 million people who are really fucking wealthy. I know they shit in toilets made of gold but they don't feel half as fucking good about it as me shitting in a freshly cleaned portapotty on a festival after 3 days of holding it in.

tl;dr: nihilism

I's yours friend. Feel free to save it.