Official Sup Forums survey

Question 1: Do you lika any of this artists?
Question 2: Do you smoke too much weed?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/7220106
purpletapepedigree.bandcamp.com/album/a-love-story-4-deezius-neo-chuk-e-milkleaves-angel-isis-every1else-and-most-of-all-my-damn-self-ptp010
soundcloud.com/sam-kidel-1/disruptive-muzak-clip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i like all of them tho idk why you put actress he doesn't really fit with them. hes pretty sincere about his music

no im straight edge

1. I like dean blunt and some of ferraro's stuff (but i prefer Spencer Clark). Tried to get into OPN but it never really clicked.

2. No I only smoke occasionally

between pop and avantgarde
are these guys the weird frontier

1. Yes, I like all of them.
2. Like another user said, I'm straight edge as well. I don't even have coffee. :^)

i only know opn who are the other guys

>Blunt and OPN are great
>never tried it

Literally yes and yes

I love OPN and definitely smoke too much weed. Don't know who those other three are t b h

who's top right

Who's the top right? For some reason I'm thinking Jeremiah Jae but I know it isn't

nvm it's actress

>Question 1: Yes, Hype Williams and Ferraro
>Question 2: No, i'm straight edge since 2014

i like blunt and actress
im straight edge

1. Yeah, especially OPN
2. I stopped smoking weed about 7 years ago but I guess I still smoke socially on occasions

1. No. I don't listen to memes.
2. No, because I'm not a junkie.

FERRARO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>all
I don't even

No and No

>Implying you can be a junkie from smoking pot

I don't like any of them
I smoke for a week every month when my gf is bleeding

>implying you can be a faggot from sucking dick
yEaH

yes

no - once a day, in the evening.

spencer > ferraro - you heard world of shells?
reccing opn's transmat memories or russian mind.

ive smoked about 7 grams in the past week. mostly my dry herb vape, a little bong too. here goes:

>Hype Williams
real good shit to blaze it to, Black Is Beautiful was my introduction and i loved it right away but the key release is One Nation. Dean and Inga's slew of releases that followed are all great (especially Narcissist II) with the exception of what theyve done recently, I think Babyfather & Lolina is their worst material yet. Coincidentally 10/10 is great and i jammed to it at work a lot this fall
>Actress
the ultimate bleeps to blaze it too. Needs no introduction. I may be biased.
>OPn
A problematic wildly unpredictable artist who sometimes strikes gold. I favour Replica, Rifts, his split album with Rene Hell, his collab album with Time Hecker, and his Commissions EP series.
>James Ferraro
A problematic wildly unpredictable artist who sometimes strikes gold. I like Skid Row consistently but otherwise i only like a select few tracks scattered throughout his discog.

>arca officially removed from the weird frontier image
what went wrong?

arca is a hack, too much tumbler-core

>I smoke for a week every month when my gf is bleeding

seriously? just to compensate for no sex?

hes about to drop a gamechanging album
you snooze you lose

1. yes
2. no

nothing arca has released since &&&&& has been interesting

hi arca

Sigh... What has this board become?

nah hes about to drop a snoozefest the last song entranas sounds like what the new release is gonna be. lots of singing over his alien beats

I love OPN and actress, not crazy about ferraro or blunt but theyve both put out at least something worth hearing. idk why you didnt put gay autechre, hes great at what he does.
Yeah i usually do but im detoxing at the moment

Mutant is his best release
i was able to predict that and a vocal album is a predictable outcome at this point but i think the outcome will be great, i really like Sin Rumbo.

Kind of. They're all kind of pretentious

Yes definitely

Hmm, I loved both Lolina and Babyfather, but I actually haven't listened to that much Hype Williams. Am downloading One Nation right now

Also, guys, stop this meme with Arca being bad.

Actress isnt pretentious hes alpha as fuck is what it is
and now hes not as good as he used to be so hes slowly bid adieu

check out this video of dean and inga earliest work
good to see their progression
vimeo.com/7220106

the Dean Blunt release titled Babyfather, the fist one that he did, is the only good thing related to the project. The response to it was what made him keep following it up.

makes sense. coco seems like a precursor to meditation tbqh

still like the poetry he did with escrow tho

yeah i mean a few BBF tracks are real nice and all the features are good its just not that good as a complete project, its the worst of his albums that you would call canon

Post-Internet music essentials

good taste, care to share links for the one with the computer/desk and the one with the red guy, i dont know what those are

ive heard the obvious ones + the 0comeups ep was really good

am i a normie if i can only name 2 of these albums

purpletapepedigree.bandcamp.com/album/a-love-story-4-deezius-neo-chuk-e-milkleaves-angel-isis-every1else-and-most-of-all-my-damn-self-ptp010
soundcloud.com/sam-kidel-1/disruptive-muzak-clip

obvs yes

I love OPN and James Ferraro, Dean Blunt is good, no idea who upper-right is
I'm straight edge

1. No
2. Yes

1. I love OPN and Ferraro. The other 2 are decent.
2. Sadly, yes. I vaporize weed once per day after work.

>implying Actress is better than OPN

WHat's the one on second row all the way to the right, with all the coloured bits on a white background?

not the guy who posted this
Ben Zimmerman - Baltika Years
i thought it was decent at best
IRL friend of Lopatin's i think

Weed makes me a creative self-actualized individual. I appreciate art and am much more productive when I smoke God's herb. Everyone needs to smoke weed, mandated by law. If we injected concentrated THC into fetuses in the womb we would have world peace in 1 generation. I'm so glad I spend my time blazing up and appreciating art and the universe in a hedonistic infantile cocoon instead of becoming a slave to production.

OPN is great
Never tried it

I can safely say that all of those people should be gassed by Hitler or his equivalent.

Yeah but if we did that then everyone would jump off cliffs like lemmings. that's why we only inject the top 0.0001% of humans. so that they can create concurrent eddies in the dynamic flow-centric Newtonian flesh meta-consciousness. Also, keep in mind that Moore's Law dictates the amount of time we have remaining to merge with the factories before a cosmic meteorite wipes out our palm-tree climbing civilization. World peace is in nobody's best interest.

best post ive seen on Sup Forums in a while

Damn... you're clearly at a higher level of herbal enlightenment than me. Once the Peaceful Ganja Thought-Enlightenment Police come breaking down our doors to thrust us all into the quantum ethereal plane, forcefully ascending our collective superego into a unitary affine hyperplane with a police baton and peaceful enlightenment tear gas, I'll let them know where to find you