What happened to MTV?

What happened to MTV?

Another hate crime

Kek

>Boo hoo why do they white people, it's racist.
>Haha fuck those dumb niggers xD

[Citation needed]

Explain how anyone who thinks this is racist is also a NeoNazi who hated minorities? Don't worry I'll wait

I am old enough to know that MTV stopped being about music long before they went full SJW so I don't even care.

Who are "Black People"?

Need to make sure I hate the right group of individuals

You are not old enough to remember when MTV was good.

Why do you feed into this bait? You're just encouraging them to do it more. Why do you even care what M "We really wish we were Adult Swim" TV is doing in this day and age?

I didn't said good I said being about music.

No one is encouraging them and they will continue to create more propaganda even if I ignore it.

This fallacy of "HURR IF U IGNORE IT IT'LL JUST DISAPPEAR DUR" is the stupidest idea ever. Nothing ever fucking stops or get better if you act like it doesn't exist you massive retard. Just look at the modern world's strife and it'll make it clear as day.

Fucking terrible argument

>Taking anyone serious except yourself

Enjoy your shitty lives where you constantly have to conform and meet social norms, plebs.

Wrong.

>Channel relied heavily on music videos
>Internet made that idea obsolete
>Decide to broadcast reality TV shows
>Eventually all your biggest shows end and you fall out with the young crowd
>Go full SJW with the hopes of winning over the Millennial audience

MTV doesn't know what young people want anymore. They're just doing this whole muh white privilege shit because they think that's how teenagers act like

>No one is encouraging them and they will continue to create more propaganda even if I ignore it.
yes it does the end of the day its about them making more money.
ignoring it and saving your energy for more productive things is better, cool your autism

Nigga I'm discussing a company. If they don't make money from this "propaganda", they'll stop making it. That's just basic business.

All this socjus shit is super trendy right now, either to participate in or to hate. The thing is, MTV gains exposure and therefore cash regardless of the response, so if you pay attention to it, they'll keep doing it.

You are a massive retard. Do you know why they pulled that dear white people 2017 video twice and then permanently? BECAUSE PEOPLE IN MASS EXPRESSED THERE DISCONTENT WITH IT AND DISAVOWED IT IN VARIOUS FORMS. IF YOU JUST IGNORED IT IT WOULD'VE STAYED AND THEY WOULD BE MAKING A PART 2 BY NOW.

You are a fucking idiot and you failed any political science courses you have ever took. Most likely some highschool cuck.

it's common knowledge that MTV used to play music videos and now doesn't. You don't have to be old enough for shit.

>Do you know why they pulled that dear white people 2017 video twice and then permanently?the fact you are actively keeping up with this makes me think you don't go to school or have a job.
keep up the good fight buddy

So taking a morning to enjoy social news and Media with my coffee means I do not go to college/work? Good argument cuck. Really fires my neurons there

ITT:
faggots not reading the url

Jews

They think it's a good idea to rebroadcast every failed african-american sitcom ever made on MTV2

>having arguments in your head

>>>/reddit/

they just went with the times

And so it was
Our beloved corporate gods
Claimed they created rock video
Allowing it to sink as low in one year
As commercial TV has in 25

>I am old enough to know that MTV stopped being about music

MTV was NEVER ABOUT MUSIC.

They repeated music videos at the first day. Alot of times.

Some of the videos where played 5 times at the first day, 5 times.

More specific
1-The first video replayed was the 54th video played
2 Of the 208 times they played an video 92 times were an video already played before, thats 30% of the plays not being unique
3.-Of 117 unique videos they played 62 of those were replayed later at the same day, this means they replayed 34% of the video they played.
4-Assuming you think playing the video 2 times is a ok thing, this would still lead to 11.5% of the videos being 3rd time replay, 4th time replay or fifth time replay.
5-Fashion by david bowie was replayed only 20 videos later