Please help me bros, I'm not sure if this girl loves me now or just feels lonely and bad for me

Please help me bros, I'm not sure if this girl loves me now or just feels lonely and bad for me..

I met her at the gym about a year ago (she works there) and we've grown so close. People even questioned if we're a couple because how close we were. The only bad thing is in 5'4" and she's about 5'5", a little bit taller than me. I've got good muscles though and she compliments me on them everyday.

I've been trying to show how much she means to me but she never wanted to date me, and later on she dates a douchebag that just joined our gym.. I was heartbroken. I stupidly begged for her and told her she deserves someone who treats her right (this guy was a cunt) but she never listened to me and we slowly drifted apart..

The guy cheated on her and she broke up but only to be with another similar douchebag... MULTIPLE TIMES... the only thing is they were super muscly 6 ft+ good looking guys and I guess they were physically better than me... but I tried and tried to show her how much I loved her. I was always there for her to cry on and for support but she never wanted me no matter how hard I tried.

Her latest boyfriend was with her and he was model quality.. i saw her start posting shit about having height over muscles, having to be physically and mentally attracted to someone, and them making out and her loving him and thinking he's the one... I told her I couldn't take it and she apologised but said she wasn't going to leave this guy for me.. so I left

It was hard but I moved on and went to another gym.. never blocked her but didn't ever contact or reply to her again.. the thing is... recently this guy moved on from the girl I loved. He moved towns and pretty much ignored her like she was just a toy for him while he was here.. this was over 1 month ago.

And since then she's been hysterical about me. She's deleted all her posts about having to have physical attraction and height shit and now all her posts are about 'not knowing what you have until it's gone' and 'wishing she could turn back time and prove her love'... she's also been sending me dozens of texts every day.. And a lot of them involve how sorry she is and how she wishes we were back together... how she wants to be my first and last girlfriend (she knows I haven't had my first) and promises she will make everything up to me and make me the happiest man alive.

According to mutual friends she's just been crying and in deep depression ever since the dude left her.. but she's been crying about ME. Every single day she's apparently asking about me and wanting me back. But idk what to do..she has kept this up for over a month.. maybe she does finally love me and realise how good I was to her..

The worst thing is that I still love her Sup Forums. What should I do?

Here take these

Sounds like pretty shitte situation.

Sucks for you that you still love her because she doesn't sound like a person that is worth investing your feelings into.

However if you really do love her, go back to her, even though you'll probably get hurt again.

You won't really know what happens, you can only assume.

Dude, thank you for this, i laughed hysterically.

You fucking moron.

This is fucking sad. Looks like you wanna date her for a bit. Just date and fuck her a few times. If you're happy with her do w.e.
Just know that you'd merely be keeping her warm until the next alpha comes along and she drops you so they can have their way with her.

Then if you get all depressed off yourself, when you realise she only wanted you because she was alone.

If you no longer feel for her just keep fucking her for keks/exp as she's your first gf.

If you had balls you'd just move the fuck on and disregard that bitch, faggot.

As the beta you are being heartbroken another time wouldn't mean anything. Give it a try

dubs have spoken

She sounds really fucking needy and manipulative tbh.

Still, you might get some rebound sex before she goes off with the next 6'3" he-man. Will you be heartbroken when this happens or not? If you will, best leave her alone.

Sounda like your ganna be dealing with one used pussy.

That vag is all ganna be roast beefy

If you do get with her, demand head daily

She probably needs you to pay for her abortion

you´re smaller than the girl. fuck off midget fuck.
99,9% of females dont want a smaller dwarf bitch to be their boyfriend.

You should lift more and you know it

This u autistic fuck

That bitch only wants you because she's alone just fuck her as much as you can and stop talking to her when you get for confidence up to fuck o other girls.

But i do still love her and even before she stafted dating she treated me so nice lkle we were a couple... i loved her so mucj.

And why would she keep it up for a momth if its just because shes lonely shes gorgeous she could get any guy ..

I know i should bro.

Go fuck yourself.

Fuck her OP

She's gorgeous in your beta eyes, to others she's just a hole at the gym. tbh peeps probably moved the fuck on after having their way with her because bitch is retarded.

At this point you're just a conquest for her to make her feel better about herself and to boost her ego an shit. In short she just wants a chump around cause she's lonely and her ego took a hit, once she has you she'll get tired of you and just go back to dating douchbags.

Don't give her the chance, move on! But don't be a dick either, you don't want to be the villain in this so basically just friend zone the fuck out of her and maybe just fuck her now and then on the side when you feel like it

Nice copy pasta
I seen this posted a few months ago

Because you're a cuck that doesn't understand how women with or think she's literally ducted you multiple times to suck many feet of Dicks and you want to wife up this hoe?!? She never once before offered to suck your suck until most of the dicks she wanted to get nailed and throat fuckers by were gone... she realizes she's a whore and she knows she can redeem herself o others and herself by using u to make herself not feel as bad I know you're too much of a bitch to fuck her and ignore her, but duct you think there's a reason other guys did it? Why would you want literally a girl who whored around and belittled you social media to be your gf?? Are you this retarded bruv? Just ignore her your a simp and support beta you're what women fall on after they part their prime whore years and want to settle cuts no other guy will learn that you have until you're v 35 fuck that bitch fam

I dont ever want to lose my virginity to her unless i know for sure she really loves me and wants me.

No. Even the dudes who dont want to fuck her think shes amazing and most people that know her says shes great too.

She has a great soul and shes super loving to me, but she never wanted me... but now i think she wants me and realises how bad decision she made... i mean she wouldnt be keeping this up for over a month if shes just lonely right.. especially to a shorter shyer guy.. why would she do this then?

I love her so much and shes hurt me.. but i dont want to risk being cucked and dumped again.. however even friends say shes getting depressed and suicidal.. idk what to do

You got your whole life ahead of you mate, she sure as fuck lived hers, now go live yours. Go fuck bitches and have fun, get her out of your system cause she's just gonna hurt you again, but fr friend zone the cunt so that she know what she could have had but knows that she'll never have it. Date bitches and let her feel how you felt when she wouldn't get with you

Be a man. There is no love. Find another girl post her about it. Whore must suffer.

follow your heart only to regret it later
dunno give her a chance and monitor her activity, when she fuck another chad dump her

Thanks aus mate.

She just sent me this and now im more fucked... should i atleast talk to her Sup Forums?

Not an aus mate, but all good xD

Respond to her mate, just this once though, but make your message clear, let her know how she hurt you, let her know what she put you through and tell her that its gonna take more than just a words to make you invest in her again, its gonna take actions and time, tell her that you feel you should just he friends for now or some shit

>
> (You)
>I dont ever want to lose my virginity to her unless i know for sure she really loves me and wants me.
>
>
>No. Even the dudes who dont want to fuck her think shes amazing and most people that know her says shes great too.
>She has a great soul and shes super loving to me, but she never wanted me... but now i think she wants me and realises how bad decision she made... i mean she wouldnt be keeping this up for over a month if shes just lonely right.. especially to a shorter shyer guy.. why would she do this then?
>I love her so much and shes hurt me.. but i dont want to risk being cucked and dumped again.. however even friends say shes getting depressed and suicidal.. idk what to do
> (You)

Stop saying she's fucking amazing man she's not an amazing person the shit she did to u wasn't amazing women are like this on purpose , that is why every Chad will continue fuck her brains out and you'll keep being friendzoned wake up man there is no such thing as the right one... you just find someone that you can stand to be around alot and who d doesn't repulse you after being rushed for a long time stop trying to make her the one the feelings would've been mutual from the beginning you're purposely making this fairytale in your mind where you get the girl but only after she chose to be buyer in by every other
guy while you watched just find another girl there are girls who like shorter guys you're being hella tarded Sup Forumsto

Youre just a rebound because they hurt her ego man she's going to use you to feel wanted and not used then dump you again pls don't reply for the love of God

So what she's really saying is that she's tried every other penis on the block and your the second best choice now that her douchbag is gone....

Op here. Decided to d give her one more chance cuz i love her.. maybe for once she changed. Thnx for advice bros.

>
> (You)
>
>Op here. Decided to d give her one more chance cuz i love her.. maybe for once she changed. Thnx for advice bros.

>I like being cucked

Don't come crying back here like a lil bitch when she rips out you heart and shits in it

See ya in the feels thread

Post her messages

Why r u being mean?

Probs bait, but anyway: she is good at manipulation. That is it. Don't assume the best of her just because you really want to believe she is into you. To treat you like she has requires either retardation or manipulation. You don't really want either.

you started this thread only to hear to forgive fer and lick the remains of chad's semen from her pussy.