So I'm trying to get some good coop games for the PS1 but I'm really struggling to think of many as it has been a while...

So I'm trying to get some good coop games for the PS1 but I'm really struggling to think of many as it has been a while. Already have Diablo, Crash Bash, Jedi Power Battles. Were there really just not many coop games for the system? Any suggestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lEnoQgqJkOs
youtube.com/watch?v=qthofJjy5wQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Crash Team Racing

star wars episode 1 racer

Was there a coop mode? I only remember competitive

Not on PS1

rampage, smackdown 2!, contra legacy of war, Gauntlet legends.

I used to play Future Cop LAPD on PC co-op. You can get it for PSX as well so might work.

Can't think of many co-op games. Maybe some Twisted Metal games?

I think if you have 2 consoles, games, etc. you can link them for co-op Doom or something like that.

Mario Kart

Loaded

Def Jam fight for NY is co-op and a lot of fun for just fucking ppl up. But in general I've found there are very few co op games even with the next gens. It's a big let down because they are so much more fun when you play them with a friend

Rely sun

Not co op

Gauntlet Legends, legendary game

Splinter cell

Thanks for the suggestions so far, will look into them.

Eh, unfortunately only one PS1

Yeah, couch coop definitely died after the 16bit consoles, but looking back now it seems that the PS1 was particularly bad for it

Worms Armageddon

Are you running on emulator?

Worms is horrible on a console.

Doom, will need two ps1 linked but it's good fun

I am indeedy

Twisted Metal 2. Twisted Metal too, but it's not that great.

JET MOTO

There are some good ones for ps2
pcsx2 is the name of the emulator
look up

champions return to arms

baldurs gate dark alliance

fighting force

Unfortunately it's to play at my lady's place, and her PC is a bit shit

This:
Also Gran Turismo 2, any Tekken, Destrega, any Worms (World Party is the best though), Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2, 3 or 4, any Wipeout.
I don't remember that PS1 had that many good multiplayer games. Single player was still the thing back then.

>Top tier coop games:
Worms World Party. (Second best Worms after Armageddon)
Destrega, (Underrated and very unique type of fighting game)
Re-Loaded.
Bomberman Land and Bomberman World - Both amazingly fun.
Any of the Bust-A-Move games.
Hogs of War!

>Semi-decent suggestions:
Final Fantasy IX can be played coop during the battles, but is single-player otherwise.
Monster Rancher isn't coop but it's one of the best games ever made, and can definitely be played 'as a team' with the decision making, and it has a versus mode.

Didn't know that someone else played Destrega too. It was/is so unknown. Sadly I only had the demo but I played that for hours with my friend.
youtube.com/watch?v=lEnoQgqJkOs

Syphon Filter 1 and 2
Crash team racing
Spyro the dragon 2
Ape escape
Medievil 2
Crash bandicoot 3
Tomb raider 2 and 3
Metal Gear Solid
Digimon world
Tekken 3
Star Wars Episode 1
Alladin 2
Croc 2(but controls but a favorite)
Resident evil 1 and 2
Chase the Express

hercules
rayman
tomb raider
final fantasy

Oh yeah, I still have the original disc and everything. Very fun game, honestly - Wonder why no one made a fighting game similar to it afterwards. I think the game was quite poorly marketed overall but everyone I played it with really enjoyed it.

almost none of those are co-op...

Was actually going to mention FFIX. When I first played it it was with my brother, we were working together, taking turns to control and making decisions together. Although it's not designed as a co-op game, it was probably not just my best co-op experience on the PSX but on any console.

Tbh I think the game it too good to be played alone anyway, other people need to understand.

Kknd cross fire, war games defcon 1

I feel you, my friend. Well spoken.

youtube.com/watch?v=qthofJjy5wQ

>Tekken 1 - 3
3 if the best if you decide to get just one of them
>Any Klonoa game
Recommend Door to Phantomile
>Bishi Bashi Special
Fun old japanese arcade theme minigames from Konami
>Demolition Racer
Really fun destructive racing game
>Ridge Racer Type 4 or Le mans 24 hours
If you are into racing games
>LSD: Dream emulator
Really trippy and fun game to explore all the quirks. If you decide to play just get in on an emulator as it will probably be really hard to find/will be an expensive buy outside of Japan
>Time Crisis
Fun first person arcade shooter

>Team Buddies
This game is fucking amazing...

Fuck I just read you want coop games...
All of those are co-op anyway with the exception of the dream emulator and most (all?) of the Klonoa series on PS1
Are all co-op I believe

>some good coop games

have you tried chicken simulator 2000 you illiterate cunt?