Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums

It's time to take back the world, the muslim scum have broken through. The leftist cucks are allowing them but no more. It is time to strike back at full force, join our crusade and let it be known, Deus Vult!

Also muslim hate thread.

The pope has to call the crusade, we cant start it ourselves.

first kill the leftshits

found the idiot that canĀ“t think for him self

Yeah. Uh huh. Right. Totally. It isn't like the very mention of a crusade has anything to do with Catholics, or the pope. Might as well be athiests killing muslims and calling it "god's will".

that is some horrible looking sword...

Op here, first of all we need to understand the weapon of our enemy, they are blowing themselves up. Best way to stop them for now is by making sure the leftists are out, threaten them, see what happens. We have to paint Islam in an even worse way to get more people with us.

And the repubs too. Just as bad as the Libtards.

Agreed, we need to show the world the true meaning of power.

That might be the worst plan i ever heard, terrorisms goal is literally to create fear and hate. So what you are saying is: "Let's let them win guys, they will not see this one coming".

Fun fact, at one point the crusaders during the first crusade ate muslims. This was never seen as a crime cause muslims are animals anyway.

Nah but this time we won't lose Jerusalem because not even Saladin can put up a solid fight against all of NATO and our supewio technology

So you think reasoning with them would work? Have you seen what reasoning with them has led to? Are you autistic?

That's such a great idea. Wow, you've really had the time to think this through. A coup is absolutely not an opion, and neither is any of the other 100 actions. Only the fabled civil war / the RACE war will do.

I really like the fact how a civil war will fuck up a continent, kill hundreds of thousands and make life fucking unbearable for everyone, stall development, and damn the continent into inconvinient deals with it's neighbours for the next 100 years or so.

You know, you could just lobby for deportation instead of lobbying for a civil fucking war. You could just lobby for gun rights...
Or better yet, you yourself could attack the core individuals who cause this situation through decission making. But no, you're a fat pussy with a hardcore aryan tattoo on his asscheek who thinks that igniting a civil war is the solution. You imagine that somehow things will get better on a personal and a national level, because in a civil war you'd got to ask nobody for a permission to kill. Wow.

Let me cut you in on this: if we get to that point, I'm going to shoot as much you guys as I'm going to shoot "our collective enemy" as you would say.

Meh, worth it.

When did he say he was in favor for reasoning with them you autistic tard?

I will destroy isis

Does nobody else see the irony in OP's pic?

>let's kill this holy war with a holy war!

Not that I disagree...

not really irony, you can't really fight a bunch of violent primitive fucks by peaceful means

Id like to point out if this were an actual crusade, you'd probably be dead by the time you finished the first sentence of your faggot speech.

DEATH TO MUSLIMS

>Yeah make a thread on Sup Forums that'll teach those muslims
Fuck off faggot

Double check the recipe, asshole. It's not a fucking crusade. It's a civil war that you're cooking.

It aint no invasion of Iraq, it's going to be something between Stalingrad winter of '42 and Bosnian civil war. Sure. In the lack of order you at first might feel omnipotent with your fighting force of few thousand, but war has tendency to give everyone a lesson. It simply doesn't work the way you think it does. There's nobody who will side with you, because you have no chips to play and because you don't represent anyone. You're fucking bandits. You ain't going to have anything, because everything's fucked and you're too weak to take anything useful. When your forces get mowed down, the rest of you will strike a deal with a bigger faction who commands "there will be no more genociding". In the end you've gained nothing but lost everything, even the things you imagined you could never lose. That's war.

There aint gonna be no heroic ending for anyone.
It's going to be really ugly, and only at that point motherfuckers like yourself will realize that at somepoint something went really wrong.

>it's another "christian" LARP thread