This is an Olympic """""sport""""""

>This is an Olympic """""sport""""""

Can someone explain why?

ahmed

Is an horse a athlete?

A pleb wouldn't understand.

you're a horsephobic
shame on you

Serious question. What's the difference between this and dog show events?

the funny thing is people get banned for doping the horses

One is a timeless show of skill and poise, not to say gentlemanliness, reserved for long only to military officers because of its ties to warfaring which built Western Civilization.

The other one is American.

its just a historic thing. horsery used to be really important in lots of ways, civilian and military so there are lotsve competitive events based around it

because horses have been intrinsic to warfare since their domestication, and thus equestrian events in a modern olympic contest swap the spirit of war with that of sporting competition. for example: the pentathlon event.

it's not 'oo look at the horses dancing', it's 'let's all watch the officers control their horses and marvel at how well-trained they both are'.

>not liking hot milfs in tight dresses

Literally Gay: the post

literally dumb as fuck

give me a wig, those clothes, and the scent of that woman and put me on that horse and I would get the gold medal. She literally does nothing but sit there and smile.

t. guy who has never been on horseback

like horses aren't totally junkies who get all their dope from bunnies. Fucking bunnies, man.

>GIDDY UP HORSEY *thwack*
>crushed under the weight of hurled gold medals
rip

yet they are ZERO posted in thread
all we have are horses crashing
thx a lot for that

Thanks user, now there is coffee on my screen.

The IOC is run by effeminate euros

I just feel really bad for the horses.
>muh tradition

Burning heretics on a fire pit was a form of tradition too.

is it true that elephants sell the best weed for peanuts in Amsterdam?

Holy shit this is beautiful

How do you even judge this shit

>all the middle-age women hoping up and down while rubbing their crotches against the saddle

They surely enjoy what their doing. I bet after the competition, while the heat in the village is on, those classy ladies go back to training, if you know what I mean.

>This is an Olympic """""sport""""""

Can someone explain why?

Rich people with money.

im open to most concepts of competitions but this is the one sport i will never understand. why allow horses to compete

You probably never heard of tank biathlon because then you wouldn't complain about the regular biathlon.