Lmao, look at all the sadcunts crying "If we were the size of x country we would have y medals!"

lmao, look at all the sadcunts crying "If we were the size of x country we would have y medals!"

ahahahahaahahahahahahahah stfu
bow down to your master

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/node/154515?story_id=154515
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

whoops wrong pic

>Posting a 3 days old pic

You're the worst America
even per capita

Best in the world..

AT EATING CHEESEBURGERS LOLOLOLLOLOLOL

Holy shit hahha

>OP

SHHIIIEEEEEET

USA ON SUICIDE WATCH

straight savage lad

OP and all Americans BTFO

No need for such malicious shitposting, friend. :^(

Eating contests should be Olympic.

Cant handle these bantz. Deleting my Sup Forums account now.

I'm genuinely curious how people get this fucking fat.

wtf i hate Ireland now

>The average American eats three hamburgers a week
economist.com/node/154515?story_id=154515

wew

>not eating 3 hamburgers a week
>not using that stored protein to train for the olympics
>not being the best sporting nation in the multiverse
what are you even doing belgium

They are better per capita you fatfuck

Dude... too far. That's how my mom died ;_;

>not using that stored protein to train for the olympics

Is that what you're doing tubby?

If slovenia had americas population they would have 321 medals!!!

I'm not even memeing I had no idea the US was that addicted to fast food. It's absolutely appaling. Someone told me a lot of Americans almost never cook a meal but get takeout nearly every day.

You realize not all hamburgers are fast food, right? You can grill them yourself.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

keep quiet

'no'

Yeah because chinks need more medals

Proxying this hard