ITT my secret for getting laid with hot young girls for free being ugly as fuck

ITT my secret for getting laid with hot young girls for free being ugly as fuck

>live alone in a touristic city of the world
>log into couchsurfing as a hostess
>host (one day stay) at least 10 randoms to generate a verified profile and positive reviews
>upload the best pictures of you and your place try to make it all look as normie and clean as possible
>time to change things, leave a VERY uncomfortable dirty old couch and a king size luxury bed where you sleep
>only host girls rejecting all the uglies, fatties or oldies
>be amazed by model tier girls wanting to sleep at your place
>have a lot of different alcoholic beverages and weed, trust me 80% of times the girls will be happy to get drunk with you
>once drunk or stoned try to kiss her and go from there, even if all fails chances are she will sleep with you in the king size bed and you can cuddle with a hottie for free

enjoy

pic related the last girl I hosted, "Cintia" from Colombia, first days she actually slept on the super uncomfortable couch and avoid talking to me (I am really ugly) on the third day we ended up watching a movie together and drinking half a bottle of jack daniels, then she slept on my bed only wearing a thong no bra! She didn't let me to fuck her but let me cuddle her I keep myself awake all night enjoying her tits I fapped like four times

enjoy waking up one morning missing a kidney

Post pic of your face

Yeah this

> free
I guess all the money and time you invest into creating your love palace doesn't count?

another girl
"Tere" from spain
she slept in the couch for 7 days she used the apartment only to sleep she had a boyfriend and talked with him everyday from skype
last day I had the opportunity to speak a little bit with her and offered some weed she accepted gladly, I ended up kissing her and fingered her pussy, she got horny and blow me a little and finished me off with a handjob

I meant "free" referring to paying, before couchsurfing my only chances of being with a girl were paying a nasty hoe to do a robotic souless sex
And "investing time" or "investing goods" doesn't count for me, everybody has to do that in order to have a relationship

Well, I guess your tactic of hitting on foreign girls that are traveling 'to make new experiences' under influence of drugs is a radical game changer.

actually it is
I went from foreveralone, kiseless, permavirgin to almost a Chad tier having a different girl every two weeks
Do not forget I am ugly as fuck

>you can cuddle with a hottie for free
Faggot

Hmm, tell us more

>were paying a nasty hoe to do a robotic souless sex
You say that like it's a bad thing. Everybody pays for pussy, one way or another you pay for it.

been doing the same for two years already
literally family well educated girls comes to your home to sleep and you can choose what you want, what could be better than that? for every 10 girls that comes I fuck 3 or 4

Well, I'd just like to say congratulations user. I see you've awakened the angry neckbeard beehive here and you're getting laid.

You're doing ok, proceed.

100% agree
but what I was trying to say is I am not literally paying them with money, instead with time and goods like in any real relationship

also this girls are normal girls mostly from good families, girlfriend material, not nasty hoes full of diseases

thank you if you are a neckbeard like me DO IT don't be lazy you will not regret it

>like in any real relationship
Do not think what you are doing is anything like a "real" relationship. If the pussy game is working for you that's cool, but just don't think you have anything more real with these women than you do a prostitute. Don't cross that line in your mind.

good for you. now tell us some more stories and post pictures of girls you fucked. Also, which country do you live in?

As one user had said already you pretty much are just seeing prostitutes, weed and booze cost money not to mention you're giving a roof over their head and a bed albeit with a creepy autist. Don't kid yourself op you're still fucking prossies mate and any sex when they eventually do give in to your passive aggressive ways will be just as unenthusiastic and fake. Protip good prostitutes don't leave you with that feeling stop being a cheap cunt and spring for one that knows how to do her job properly.

Nice bro, more stories and pics please

>pic related

That's a man

face then?

bumping, where are you from OP?

This

Op is a faggot.

Yea cuddling girls, well done m8.

that's gotta count for something shut the fuck up

Or you could just fuck them like a man.

post more pics and stories pls

if I were as ugly as him I'd take cuddling over rape accusations any day, also girls over at your place sleeping?

sounds cash bro.

You sad sad man.

lmao ok Chad.

>lmao

if that girl is the one you're the most proud of, and you didn't even fuck her, this definitely doesn't seem worth it. (if you're ugly)

thinking about doing this
more story's and creepshots

counts for fucking nothing you piece of shit.
>need to drug a girl to CUDDLE

fucking newfag

>willingly drinks and smokes weed, cuddles with you

shut the fuck up kid.

pic related
its OP.

still gets laid and fingers girl while you trash talk him on an anonymous image board, kys.

enjoy being
A C C U S E D
of
R A P E

Op has yet to tell a story where he actually got laid.

> cuddling
> kissing
> handjob

I'm sorry but to me these are all failures. Tell us a story where you actually got to fuck one of them

Btw retard I'm pretty sure crawling into your bed in a bra and thong was an open invite to fuck her

He apparently left the thread.

Not sure why he started it if he wasn't going to follow through.

Yo, great idea. I'm a good looking guy with money and an apt. Just waiting for the lawsuits to happen

>going through all that work
>ends up just doing drugs and praying

nigga just put "I got weed" in your tinder profile.

You sound like an even bigger fucking faggot than OP.

Christ you're cringeworthy, do you know that?