Who was in the wrong here?

who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qZqKRUSIO74
google.ca/amp/pitchfork.com/news/57467-ariel-pink-calls-grimes-stupid-and-retarded/amp/?client=ms-android-motorola
nme.com/news/music/ariel-pink-5-1221051
youtube.com/watch?v=NS8qXe8bXbs
youtube.com/watch?v=YXKLqVCz8SA
thump.vice.com/en_us/article/holy-moly-is-ariel-pink-the-male-version-of-grimes
youtube.com/watch?v=ahnUH7wnW30
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Grimes. SJWism is very, very passè

Probably Grimes but I side with Ariel Pink because he brings the banter

Grimes obvs. crying muh soggy knees because Ariel criticized Madonna is stupid and retarded

One's a sincere hardworking artist who crawled straight from the dark underbelly of the musical underground and earned their rightfully place in the music world today and the other's Ariel Pink

I bet Ariel votef ro Trump

Probably. He's pretty smart.

House Arrest and The Doldrums > any Grimes project

Prove me wrong

spotted the waifufag

every single ariel album is better than the best thing grimes ever made (halfaxa)

john maus is much smarter than ariel and he would have voted for bernie

checkmate atheists

Ariel. Grimes was being a whiny bitch, her persona is so fake

ariel pink is an ugly, annoying shithead who makes trash music but grimes probably desu

I think Ariel is of Latin descent my dear friend, something like that.

If he voted for Trumph that would make him a real son of a bitch.

he's better than your favorite artist

Grimes is even uglier and more annoying and more trash though

hes a rich latino. his dad is a millionaire or some shit

he hardly associates with his illegal brothers

ariel is jewish

so am i, and i voted for trump. bitch.

Probably Aerial but Grimes is being really whiny about it and sort of egging her fanbase to fight the battle for her

It don't matter because Aerial is a shitty songwriter and if this was an argument between anyone other than Grimes no one would be taking his side

not my point, kike

there's nothing to add to this
/thread

>replying to your self
SAD!

>SAD!
SAD!

what did he do tho

ariel is okay
grimes is bit of a coward. she ruined viet congs life but just linking a article about how they are "racist" and was forced to namechange

can't stand her

can someone give a sauce to what this is about
I want to know what Mr Pink here said to hurt Grimes' feelings

damn you must be a wild-ass dude if you base your moral judgments on what's passe or not

>ruined

he said that Madonna peaked with her debut album and that her other albums weren't as good.

Pinches gringos

she did. their tour was half empty when I saw them.

Mexicans, Colombians, Guatemalans, Chileans all hate each other you fucking beta nu male cuck.

I don't.

I'm pointing out the beliefs held by SJWs are insincere and they only play the victim mentality constantly because it's trendy.

wow I never knew I could hate Grimes more than I already did

>a half empty tour is a ruined life

Ariel never even said anything misogynist, Grimes is just a fucking whore who is desperate for attention.

youtube.com/watch?v=qZqKRUSIO74
Something about him saying something bad about Madonna which Grimes took as sexist. He doesn't really hate Madonna. It seems more like a misunderstanding than hate for her. Hear him explain it at 49:53 in video related.

SJWs and the alt-right/pol/ kids are all the same. whining kids wanting ppl to protect them for their shitty opinions.

google.ca/amp/pitchfork.com/news/57467-ariel-pink-calls-grimes-stupid-and-retarded/amp/?client=ms-android-motorola

Grimes is a stupid greasy cunt who makes shit music. Make the meme go away.

yes it is when you're a no name band who makes nothing from digital sales.

Obviously Grimes, because she's too much of a dumb bitch to tell the difference between everyone and every one

Right that's what I'm saying. The type of people who are offended by anything and everything. It's a trend of bad parenting and a false sense of entitlement.

ariel pink is much more talented than she is

All he said was Madonna needed actual good songs and not dancing on stage like shes a twenty-something

the worst thing about it. grimes in her "whats in her bag video' Sad madonna sucked also

hey that's sexist!

>They’re not my opinions. It’s clickbait journalism. The media lies to us all the time, and we always believe the media.
>Then Grimes – who’s completely stupid and retarded to believe any of it – jumps in and has her two cents. I’m not a misogynist. Maybe she’s angry that I’m the male version of her, who was at 4AD before her.

How can one guy be so based as to BTFO a fake, forced eccentric poseur?

Sincerity's kind of a squishy concept. I liked it better when we were talking about what's fashionable.

sure thing bud

Lol I read the URL and thought it was fake

This, I love SJW's fantasy that all Hispanic people love eachother and live in peace.

>everyone woman faces

ITT: dumb people being mad at Grimes. Chill your tits, fuckers, Ariel Pink apologized for his stupid and retarded comments. He actually admires her, he called her the female version of him.

>that
>an apology
well I guess expecting reading comprehension from a waifufag is too much

not an argument

sure thing bud

He didn't apologize you dumb fuck. He actually was calling grimes a copycat, he said she's the female version of him and he was at 4AD long before her (implying she was a wannabe)

This.

Bollocks. You got it wrong both her best album (it's actually Visions) and the comparison.

grimes sucks dick (figuratively and literally)

>Grimes original comments about Pink came after he claimed he’s been recruited by the Madonna’s label to work on her next record because she “need[s] something edgy” and that she can no longer “pretend that she’s 20 years old”.
>Grimes subsequently called Pink’s remarks “delusional misogyny [which] is emblematic of the kind of bullshit everyone woman in this industry faces daily”.
>Pink is no stranger to controversy. He recently revealed how he was maced in the face by a woman in LA after an argument over who would pay for lunch.

Technically the Guardian interviewer who goaded Ariel Pink into saying his stupid and retarded comment about Grimes by falsely implying that her tweet had been in reference to AP's opinion about Madonna's career being in decline (it wasn't - see above.) Although if Ariel Pink hadn't gone and made his passively misogynistic comment about Madonna in the first place, the whole thing never would've happened.

all i know is grimes made a pop album with the worst guitar playing i ever heard

ariel made this youtube.com/watch?v=NS8qXe8bXbs

so when grimes said madonna sucked that means nothing?

Didn't she say similar things about Madonna?

>passively misogynistic commen
his comment isn't misogynistic

ariel comes a long way
dude is like the o'roruke of psychedelic lo-fi pop

>SAD!
>SAD!
SAD!

>she ruined viet congs life but just linking a article about how they are "racist" and was forced to namechange
That's ridiculous. They didn't change their name because Grimes said that, ffs. It seems that Sup Forums accuse her of any crap in this world, but get your facts straight.

based on what? suppositions?

facts

his music

releases

You didn't see this, idiot?
>I’m the male version of her

If she's the female version of him, then Ariel is a fake, forced eccentric poseur too.

He said clearly he loves Grimes. Even when he insulted her he named her the female version of him. You have issues, stupid waifufag.

I don't understand how you guys cannot like Ariel.
God tier song: youtube.com/watch?v=YXKLqVCz8SA

Gay
Retarded
Iiberal
Making
Errant
Sound
you say ?

What is this, TMZ? Are we now engaging in celebrity gossip? What has this board become...

Hey fuckwit, check this out: if he wanted to call her a copycat, he would say that in the first place. Would you compare your enemy to yourself and say that enemy is like you? He also later said he loves Grimes.

>But that hasn't stopped Pink from continuing to point out his influence on Grimes. In a scene from a 2012 feature story in Spin, he watches Grimes perform at Make Music festival. (Keep in mind, this is when "Oblivion" and "Genesis" were everywhere.) "She doesn't do the ramanah," Pink says, referring to a vocal style popularized by Pearl Jam's Eddie Vedder. "No, she does the Pink-a-nah." Later, he adds, "every time I hear her, I hear a little of myself." Pink also tried to invite Grimes on tour with him in 2012—but she was already fully booked. Funny enough, that seems like an apt metaphor to exactly what's happening today.

thump.vice.com/en_us/article/holy-moly-is-ariel-pink-the-male-version-of-grimes

That happened before that incident. He admires her, like it or not.

that's a cover though. he's made much more than that

like what?
that's subjective
see above

No, because - to the best of my knowledge - she never said that.

About Madonna's career being on a general downward slide? Yes.
About what Madonna's career amounts to overall? Not at all.

>No, because - to the best of my knowledge - she never said that.

youtube.com/watch?v=ahnUH7wnW30
she says right here

Ariel Pink invented a whole aesthetic while Grimes was at fucking second grade. He's not just talented, he's one of the most prolific songwriters of his time. Any of his contemporaries will tell you how much Ariel Pink influenced them. R. Stevie fucking Moore contacted him because he thought he was so talented. His music inspired the creation of the dozens of genres (hypnagogic pop, chillwave, vaporwave) that went on to degenerate into the horrible misinterpretarion that eventually gave birth to the kind of music Grimes makes. The fact that she can't even trace her lineage back to the man he's so quick to criticize just further proves how stupid and retarded she is. AP is a genius, an innovator and an insanely prolific songwriting. Grimes has a decent, albeit opportunist album that ultimately transcended more because of her quirky persona than because the music is great. You have to be a whole other level of ignorant to have access to the fucking internet and still not see how much AP did for the way independent pop music is made today.

subjectively i think grimes is shit

A ton of Latinos voted for Trump, the hardworking ones who actually went through the long process of getting legalized hate the degenerate border-hoppers that give Mexicans a bad image.

Don't you dare to talk shit about Grimes! AP is decent but Grimes is on a whole new level. AP started before her, but she surpassed him in every way. Right now she's much more innovative and relevant than him.

Tell me one aspect of Grimes' music that is unique.

>SAD!
>SAD!
>SAD!
>Continuing an unfunny joke

SAD!

Hey! Dont make acronyms out of GRLMESY!

Madonna does suck. You'd have to be stupid and retarded to disagree.

A
REAL
INTELLIGENT
ESSENTIAL
LOVING

PERSON
INSPIRING
NOBLE
KNIGHT

For the most part yeah she does but Ray of Light is a pretty good album

Grimes is wrong here. She'd have a point if Ariel's criticism of Madonna dismissed her based mostly on the fact that she's a woman. But instead, it's the other way around where Grimes called Ariel Pink a misogynist solely because the person he criticized happens to be a woman.

Given the comment she was reacting to, this is such a fucking stupid thing for her to say. I'm thinking it was a result of sexual tension and her wanting to fuck Ariel Pink, nothing else.

Otherwise it makes absolutely no sense.

>it was a result of sexual tension
nice projection

That doesn't make any sense. Stop overusing psychological terms because you saw someone else on Sup Forums do it.