So this pic came across my newsfeed on FB...

So this pic came across my newsfeed on FB. A friend of my younger sister from some small hick town in Ohio; she was in South Carolina with her family for summer break.

>posts this photo of them eating out for dinner
>her bitch friends from Ohio jump in and say that it's too much for a girl her age and size
>she gets upset and agrees
>her family jump in and defend her saying its a normal portion for a girl
>dad goes full blown CYBER POLIZEI BAKTRAKING CONSEQUENCES
>she messages my sister saying she is having a shit summer and her new school year is ruined

Is this really a child's/girl's portion in the US? I mean she ate it all and was happy with it, so no problem there. I couldn't eat all that in one sitting though. Could you? What exactly do you feed a pre-teen girl to keep her healthy?

I remember this thread. Great.

>mfw OP's sister's friend looks like one of my crushes from years ago

WHY DO YOU DO STUFF LIKE THIS TO ME Sup Forums!?!?

>What exactly do you feed a pre-teen girl to keep her healthy?

what this really about user

Who gives a fuck what she eats just post her tits

That's the fucking portion off the regular adult menu. But here's the thing... You can box up whatever you dont eat. How do people not understand that? I go out to eat a certain places because i know they have huge portions and i can take half of it home for another meal later.

Stupid.

>i know they have huge portions and i can take half of it home for another meal later.

why take home food you can't eat instead of just being sufficiently fed? Are you a transient homeless person with no kitchen? Restaurant tier food degrades so quickly anyway its fucking disgusting even when it goes cold on your plate in the restaurant, let alone taking it home like some pensioner on fixed income wtf

Yawn, Yeah whatever.

I cannot fathom how someone could possibly be interested in the size of a meal some else eats.

murrican spotted

What an absolutely retarded thing to be upset about. Who gives a fuck??

>care about quality of food
>american

pick one

>Restaurant tier food degrades so quickly anyway
He is american stfu

Holy shit this is some ancient copypasta.

Fine fuck it, ill say it

MOAR

>her bitch friends from Ohio jump in and say that it's too much for a girl her age and size
stop being friends with those people, they sound like idiots looking for things to complain about

>fine dining
>letting you take food home like a soup kitchen

can't have either mate

it doesnt matter rly

It is called a refrigerator you fucking savage.

0/10 copy pasta. Fucking degenerates, put sage in options so it doesn't bump. Niggers we don't need to see this shit 1000 times a month

>be chick in pic
>get served adult sized portion
>but be midult sized
>eat some

You fucking Americunts are human garbage disposals with no self-control. Just because somebody cooks you a lav'ly plaid'afewd doesn't mean you have to eat the whole fucking lot and lick the plate like the semi-human animals you are....

stop posting this goddamn thread

>waaah why do other people do things I don't like
>mummy pls feed me an appropriate sized bottle pls

Sushi is fuckin gross man

holy shit i want to eat there

COOOOOOOPPPPPYYYYY PAAAAASSTTTTAAAAA

>LOOK MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN!

Its four normal/small pieces of meat. a soup, a piece of toast. and some salad....
It looks like more than it is. it's really not a lot of food. (Skinny Canadian guy here for the record)

>you, my friend, lack reading comprehension

she doesn't have to eat the whole thing, so its not a problem.

what exactly did you think I had a problem with?

the only thing I've got a problem with is that fat americans blame the sizes of the portions they are served, for their waistlines.

>or did you not notice the obesity problem?

>no peripheral vision around the cocks and cheeseburgers you are troughing down?

Eat a bee