living?
post feet
post face

24 Ireland no

that's hot. i need more!

why are you so fat?

finger in ass please

I literally threw up in my mouth

Am I gay for nearly always feeling sick whenever I see a vagina?

Your vagina isn't ugly or anything, it just looked like a tampon and I assumed the rest

are you a student? do you have a job?

Yes, no

Checked plus Leena?

?

Sorry thought u were someone else, actually i was hoping

KASH

why are you a whale?

holy shit are you a ruminant? or a cetacean?

Stuff that in your asshole.

Sup fatty

Can we have a photo of you hair?

I like it. Very much a regular girl's body, not like an athlete or gym rat, but I'd be down for it. And not fat.

I think you're hot.

Do butt stuff. I wanna see that butthole and a sharpy put in it.

what do you do for a living? serious question
also very sexy body

Student

I like your body....

But as a foot man, I can confidently say you DON'T have cute feet. Very oddly proportioned.

You just got me hard slut

I know mine are odd but I don't get the foot thing anyway, what is a cute foot?

Apparently it doesn't involve timestamps...

Can you show your butt while standing, you look a lot like my ex, which is a good thing

I would so love to fuck that body

Jesus Christ on a horse

I don't know myself. I guess I never thought about it, but you know it when you see it. Nice proportions (your toes are too long and soles proportionately small and weird shaped).

I like womens feet large and small, so it's not about the size, I guess it's more about the shape of them.

Can you please open wide your butthole?

I remember you from the other day. you asked what we'd do if we walked by your house and saw you standing in there naked and you wanted the father and son next door to double team you. I wish you lived next door to me, I'd be over there playing with your pussy all day

No not gay. Just virgin

(Not OP)

i think i fall in love :/ i wish i know more about you

It's afraid!

Throw rocks at the window

Sure faggot

;)
So I was on the bus the other day and I realised there are two rows of seats that lap can be seen from cars passing, bus was full though, but it's something I wanna do

>>>/Soc/

I'd sit right next to you and finger your pussy

Idk, soc not really degenerate enough

yeah, they don't know what's good. I'd come in there and eat you out from behind with your head hanging out the window so everyone could see your face while you're orgasming

great!!! any ass spreading pic?

OP you're alright in my book. Give us a little video so I can cum, and also stick something in your ass

I don't wanna spread my ass or put anything in it :(

Do it you filthy little slut.

nah not gay. I actually don't like vaginas or having vaginal sex with women all that much either and I've been in dozens of relationships in my life (am 29)

I prefer oral sex, foreplay, that kinda thing more than actually having regular sex. I think most vaginas are kinda stinky and most of them aren't very pretty. Some girls that have the really nice big mounds or really pink, smooth healthy looking innie vaginas can be hot, but they're somewhat rare, the average vagina is fugly

It is true, but so is the average cock

OP just do it for us it will be great. Slide it in slowly, and it will make us all cum

I'm considering

Soc is also real slow

Because soc sucks give me a little video of you sliding that vibe in your pussy. Want to cum to the thought of Cummings inside you

you have the perfect body for high waisted jeans/pants
trust me you would kill it