Theres a girl that works at my gym Sup Forums that is the sweetest nicest girl ever to me...

Theres a girl that works at my gym Sup Forums that is the sweetest nicest girl ever to me. She gives me hugs and attemtion and theres so many other buff tall dudes out there (im only 5'4") but she chooses to chat and give me attention. She even squeezes my muscles and is flirty sometimes too. Idk what to do.

I dont know why but i cant seem to go a day without thinking about her. Even when i sleep and wake up shes always on my mind.

Why the fuck do i feel like this?

She probably thinks you're special needs.

Go out with her

ask her out

She's just doing her job.

shes just being nice so you keep coming back and paying for the gym

youre so autistic that you actually think shes into you lol

Alright, you need to play it smart. I suggest you get yourself a container with petrol. Right before entering the GYM, you empty it all over you. That's when you walk it. You use a lighter or match to ignite the fluid and see how she reacts. While people fear for your life, it's the best moment to tell her you love her!
> Awkward Moment Dodged

>She even squeezes my muscles and is flirty sometimes too

She's just trying to sell some protein shakes

THIS
Sorry OP.

It's her job to make the customer happy. She doesn't want your dick manlet.

U even lift bruh or what?

But shes not like this to anyone else. She doesnt come up and ask about personal shit from other guys and definitely doesnt hug them.

Why she like this my bros :(

I don't understand what your problem is

Ask her out. If she declines you can move on. If she says yes you're gold. You're not being romantic or in love you're just obsessed and super creepy.

because youre small and unthreatening

Does she look like a boy?

Just ask her out faggot. Worst that can happen is she says no. Dont make it awkward

How would i ask her out bros?

Im muscly but shy as fuck except i let down my guard and act silly with her... idk why i feel this way i cant get her iut of my mind

I'm also around OP's height. Women always approach me for stuff, none of them wanted me, it's just that they could kick my ass so they befriend me without fear.

I'm like a girl to them.

So you're a beta. Atleast u admit it kek.

> be insecure
> samefag height insult
> feel better as you cry yourself to sleep

go on an LSD binge, this is how I got over my last gf, of course it won't help with the wife.

Is she's hot? What's she look like

Yes. Extremely hot. Shes fucking perfect and gorgeous and beautiful and doesnt need to show skin to prove this.

Idk these strange feelings im having of her.. wtf is it Sup Forums?

people call it 'love'

Let's see what she looks like

Rape her

Show em' gains, OP

Nah man i cant soz

Nah i cant man soz

Fucking why? Nigga no one gonna know her. Either this is all lies and ur wet dream or it's real, you decide.

Ask her out for a drink or something and see where ithe goes from there. What's the worst that can happen.

Op you're over looking on things. This inseucrity will fuck up you're oppurtunities in life, you should try to see if she is more interested in you. Btw on a scale of 1/10 how would u rate yourself?

Just fuck her you faggot

LISTEN OP. I'm a well known hacker, I can hack into all of her social medias if you post them here, and then ill report back to you after sliding in and out of her DMs

Okay here's what she'll love. Talk to her and when you're done talking think about everything she says. Then once you meet up with her again just ask her about some of the things she said before. Show her you have strong benign interest. And then she'll start thinking about you more and more. You will know when she does, just be as sweet and honest as you can. And then once you're in there you will tell her that you've had a real thing for her for some time and you were kinda shy about it. Build a strong foundation and then start building your life with her slowly.

awwwww thats shady as fuck bro

No sir, nothing shady, no need to worry, just post them here and ill get on to my hacking. It works everytim, don't worry sir

Say "would you like to go out sometime?"

aren't you a beta yourself?

Probably around 6-7, maybe 8 if i do myself up (nohomo) like for an event or something

/thread

Kek, that or she then inks you're gay OP, like we think you are

>my bros
Cringed right there. I don't know what you're issue is. You're most likely super special She's probably giving you attention out of pity like a special teacher does to her students. You know, just to make sure you don't kill yourself.

> cringed

Whats cringworthy about that? Umad brah? Doueven lift? Probably not lmfao faggot

step 1: casually find out if she has a boyfriend but NOT by askinge her. Say something like "Does your boyfriend ever get jealous of all the guys here flirting with you?" or something harmless like that.
step 2: move on to someone else when she says "no, he would kill anybody that actually flirted with me"

are you jelly my bro? i bet you would love some female attention like our young hero OP

Top Fucking Kek

Nigga you think some receptionist at a gym is getting commission on his gym membership?

It's far more likely that she's being nice to you because she has a bet with the group of buff guys about how quickly she can get you to do some ultra retarded public display of affection

That's why we're all on here faggot, because we don't have a relationship or we are in a loveless relationship

Listen carefully, sometimes women give signs that they are interested in you, little signs, this girl is slapping you in the face with those signs, ask her out OP you won´t lose anything and don´t be shy, but try to talk about your tours and trips or funny things that had happened to you in your life, just be yourself :D

Tbf this, just ask her out OP