Sup Forums I need a quick way to get a cumstain out of black underwear

Sup Forums I need a quick way to get a cumstain out of black underwear.
>inb4 bleach
pic unrelated

hot water?

lmao wash pants

Whose underwear is it?

Not important right now. What is important I need a way to make it look like there was not a cumstain on them in like the next 15 mins.

Is it your sister's? I bet it is.

Dont have a sister. Come on you guys masturbate all day long you must know what to do TIME IS LITERALLY RUNNING OUT.

Literally water, nigga.

Your mom's then? Aunt's?

h2o. It's a good cleaning product.

Just fuckin hide it.

hide that shit, she will think that they are lost somewhere in the house

Cut it off

Niggaz I already tried that I'm not stupid Its still visible. I need some magic shit lime lime juice or some shit.

Use fire

Give it to the dog
Or blame it on your dad

Use your lime lime juice then

Weeb my dad aint around I dont live with my parents. And I'm not even in my own house right now. Oh god you guys are not helping I'm totally fucked.

Get some napisan 30 second wash

Cum on it again. In front of her.

Have you tried seltzer?
Dish soap? Spray stain remover? Oxyclean?

Suck it out.

Holy fuck lime lime juice killed me

Going to try seltzer now. If this works you my nigga.

Dude just throw it in the dirty clothes hamper. Under other stuff, they won't even notice when they do their laundry next.

Scenario
#1) having sex with some girl asks her bf is coming home. Got cum on her panties.
#2) broke into someone's house. Masturbated while holding some girls undies. Accidentally shot onto undies. They coming home now.
#3) Mormon

Dude, just take the underrated and leave. They won't know and will think they lost it.

It seems to have worked now I need to dry them.

Use bleach and amoNia
Mix it in a small Container
Use the solution on it

#4 On vacation with friends. Sharing room with a girl. She went to beach I masturbated with her dirty panties.

Good. I'm glad I could help. Seltzer is a weak acid called carbonic acid. (Look it up if you think I'm bullshitting.) It has better properties to dissolve our at least loosen various weak solutes including some organics.
Source: I'm a chem fag.

Just put them on and play dumb, maybe put one of yours where you found hers.

Thank you glorious chem fag. I'm just a lowly software fag and no nothing about these kind of things.
>mfw Sup Forums actually made me think this would be good or something.

Post photos of girl.

no she is actually a close friend. I wont post her on Sup Forums

You're welcome. Good luck.
By the way, isn't me.

Soap and water you autistic mong. Bet they are your cousins.