People you automatically hate? Foot fetishists Anyone tattooed. "Trans" people. Homos

People you automatically hate? Foot fetishists Anyone tattooed. "Trans" people. Homos.

no one cares.

This is bait, but I will fall for it. What's wrong with tattoos? What's wrong with specific fetishes?

>that's weird, I hate those people.

You're a fucking child, man. People are gonna do whatever the fuck they want; while you sit here and qq as the world passes you by. Stay retarded. It's better that way.

I hate OP.

Religifags trying to convert me.

I automatically hate anyone whose pic pops up on yahoo in a shit attempt to make us feel sorry for them

Overweight Neckbeards like OP

people that likes anime, furrys, lolis etc

> hurr durr you deserve to die for being a dumb teenager

nazis and weeaboos

>leaves home town to go to Myrtle beach with girlfriend
>hits it off with niggers
>gets in niggers car
>never seen again.

yes. lets feel bad for her.

OP

any white who doesn't want every nonwhite dead

>foot fetishists
How would you even know?

Entitled cam whores, vegans, marines, weebs

The nigger snatched her when she was walking alone. Her group was all whites and spics.

What are you doing on Sup Forums, then

People who respond to posts that say "Respond to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight". Nothing pisses me off more. Second place goes to "immunity X" posters.

Aunts, anyone who says 'forest whittaker', left handed people and people without right hands.

>trans people
>homos

I'm always confused as to why these two things are separated. I guess I am resistant to change. Seemed to me that they are the same thing though.

The "alt-right", anyone that uses the word "cuck," dudebros that that love grindcore and UFC and thinks everyone gets offended too easily, people who play right-wing Devil's advocate and troll the comments sections of news articles, libertarians, liberals, middle aged conservatives, Texas drivers, white people who cry "cultural appropriation" but are not a part of a culture, MRAs, Diane Rehm, Nancy Grace, people from Florida, and cops.

anyone who uses the term "alt-right"

Trans = mentally disabled

Fag = fetishists

People who play that Pokemon game. Fucking faggots.

Everyone op mentioned plus anyone who dresses like a nigger in an attempt to look hard
Fat baby boomers who know how to be polite but choose not to
Edgy newfags
Chinks who don't pay taxes
People who can't admit they're idiots or assumed they understand everything
Bernie fags
Trump fags
Hillary fags
Myself
Anyone else who falls for the shit anyone above