What Sup Forums thinks about my team?

What Sup Forums thinks about my team?

Other urls found in this thread:

pokemon-online.eu
bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Dragonite_(Pokémon)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who the fuck picks Bulbasaur? Start again and choose a real starter

He's right.

Bretty gud.

I hate playing on a touch screen though. Which gen is that? Is it emerald ?

New vegas?

It's firered.

Wat ?

If you use legends you're a queer. I would use Electabuzz, Raichu, or Jolteon. Also, my team.

Good players only use bad pokemons, right?

Raichu kek pick jolteon u fgt also primeape is shit

My team charizard, dragonite, jolteon, gengar,tyranitar,kingdra

You should try to be good without the added advantage of Legends. Also, I try to switch it up a bit each time I play through, cuz it's not like I can play competitive on my phone, I just have to beat the game. This was the first time I ever used Mr. Mime, Raichu, and Primate.

What gen are you playing?

using mr mime? Kys faggot

/this

On mine I've got:
Charizard
Dragonite
Kingdra
Aerodactyl
Jolteon
Gengar

Huh., didnt know people still played.
Cool, Im not alone
Unlike every other aspect of my life

This is what a real squad looks like you stupid fucking faggots

nobody cares

See

You have way too many flying types in your team

Shut the fuck up you little bitch

>No ghost/psychic?
hmm, pretty shitty

You're mom you bitch

I'm not seeing shit

Kill her, you won't do it

Your a faggot

2edgy4u

I bet you I fucking will

how do you get fire red on your phone?

hax

Fight me pussy

Yeah, if I could catch a Larvitar in Fire Red I'd dump the Aerodactyl fast.

My emerald team consists of:
Metagross
Salamence
Sceptile (hate this fucker)
Milotic
Heracross
Camerupt

You're* retarded

You dont get it, right ?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo

my boy! emulator, search it up

>Kanto

>Starmie (good type coverage)
>Dodrio (best flying type and move Tri attack)
>Jolteon (amazing special sweeper)
>Nidoking (earliest 3 evo you can get)
>Venosaur (best starter out of all for gym battles and elite)
>Whatever the fuck, I usually go with a Gengar or Snorlax

>I disagree with someone on the Internet, I'll start a discussion by telling them to kill themselves.
>oh, they want a real discussion? I'm used to flailing my arms and throwing my shit. I'm not even gonna read their post.

Fire starter: can be replaced with arcanine moltres ninetales or rapidash

Water: can be replaced with gyarados,vaporeon or lapras

Grass: venasaur is the strongest
Has best defense stats and is unkillable due to mega seed and giga drain + leftover item

My team in Crystal consists of:

-Feraligatr
-Victreebel
-Arcanine
-Jolteon
-Pidgeot
-A Skarmory or Psyduck that I use as a HM slave

Opinions?

can't really tell without seeing moves/stats m8 you got some type coverage but if your just playing to beat the elite four than your fine, would want to know nidokings special, i know he doesnt get sheer force in this game but a sp at nature nidoking should be strong enough to ice beam down a dragonite (which is really the only thing that can give you trouble in red/green). Gengar might give a little grief but nothing you can do about that at this point. Go forth faggot.

Shut up for a minute

Why pidgeot

for a duo battle, always have a Gengar with a Gyarados, it's devastating for the opponent

Also, if you are gonna play pokemon games, especially the old ones, play rom hacks like

: Pokemon Fire Red generations

All Pokemon from 3gen available
All evos available, no trades for example to evolve
Physical/Special split (this one you have to find your self and apply )
Extra rival
Stronger gyms
Extra battles

Others might be Pokemon Glazed (3 regions 24gyms etc)

etc.

Pokemon Rom hacks > Originals

And you can get em for all the games up to DS versions.

I always have a generation bird or whatever you wanna call it since I first played Pokemon, but I'm pretty sure it's the worst Pokemon in my team by seeing the stats and stuff.

>Pidgeot
My negro

Not that guy, but even though Pidgeot feels like one of the worst Flying type final evo's, it holds a place in my heart because it was my first 3rd level evo, and my first captured pokemon in general.

This.

Just finished fire red with only a Level 92 Charizard, and some HM slaves.

>not using vba link and just trading starter pokemon so you'll have them all + gengar etc.

Check out Pokemon Online. Grinding in pokemon is like widdling chess pieces before playing chess. Pointless.

Just play pokémon yellow if you want all 3 starters.

1. 53 Venosaur
2. 52 Pidgeot
3. 51 Raichu
4. 50 Gyarados
5. 48 Nidoqueen
6. 45 Nidoking

Squirtle is a shit choice, Charmander is only good if you don't want separate flying/fire types or Moltres, Bulbasaur becomes a damn useful pokemon that isn't replaced by anything near as effective in that game. Step your shit up, nerd.

I remember back in elememtary school I was the only one who played pokemon, and I brought my trading chord with me every day hoping that someone would come up to me during recess and be like "dude is that pokemon?!" Making a new friend, and trading them Pokémon, and being happy.
>That never happened

Nidoqueen AND Nidoking? One of these is unnecesarry, take your pick. Probably Nidoqueen.

You're playing on emulator, so it doesn't actually matter.

Is it like pokémon stadium or some shit where you just battle and don't train?

My team:
Charizard
Fearow
Raichu
Lapras
Dragonite
Dugtrio

Get on my level, faggots.

It's the penultimate. You pick your party and everyone plays at lvl 100, you even tell it where to put the IVs and EVs, then you just battle random peeps online. You can even restrict it to specific generations. It's the only part of pokemon worth playing separated and exemplified.

quit being such a whiny fucking faggot and get your ass over to /vp/

pokemon-online.eu

>have 1 electro attack
>wipe almost the whole team
>mfw

niggas need to step their game up

Between the Dugtrio and the Riachu, that has a slim chance of working for only the first match at best.

Two legendaries, come back when you don't play with a handicap.

Half isn't "almost whole team". Just saying.

Reply or your dick will die while you sleep

I felt sick soon as I seen that OP chose a fucking grass starter.

>goddamn hippies

cry bitch

Yeah, thats kinda why i have a dugtrio in the first place.
Keep trying, newfag

Dafuq you doing with that picture queued up and ready.

>Evolving pikachu

Kyurem is the only legend here

lul

but 4/6 is
Charizard
Fearow
Lapras
Dragonite

Lapras, my nigga.

dragonite isn't weak to electric, it's damaged normally.
bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Dragonite_(Pokémon)

Obvious troll is obvious.

I just need one Rock type move to destroy your team

If you evolve it into a raichu, its stats will be higher.

That game is dead, but this was my team.

My bad, mistook the Haxorus for a legendary at first glance.

Best defense stats my ass.
Do you even try when you bait? Or do you not know my nigga Blastoise

Yeah, and i can use earthquake or hydro pump to assblast your shitty rock type into oblivion.

Just keep throwing shit, faggot.

>2Hu Poké
user, all you need is MoéMon

>best defense stats
>not using Mew as your starter
Kay nigger.

He's saying as far as other pokemon of the same type go. You just misunderstood, is all.

Bbl

Doesn't have to be a rock type to know a good rock type move.

That's pretty sick, I'll check it out.

Bulbassaur has always been my favorite. Not only of the startes, but my favorite pokémon. And when i realised as a kid that it´s one of the starters I was so happy. I dont really get where all the hate is coming from.

What If I flich your Lapras with Aerodactyl?

Then ill use ice beam on the next turn and one hit KO that fucker.