You're all sexist,racist scum !

You're all sexist,racist scum !

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=assault
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Retard detected. Dont say stupid shit and people wont call you out on it. cry some more whiny bitch no one cares.

Fucc you

>little boys and their toys
who actually cares about this nonsense? Both sides are literal cancer and should be purged.

u madd??

who let you out of tumblr?

Your opinion has been noted

This comic has to be a joke...

>implying they aren't exercising their right to free speech
>highlights the point that feminists can't handle reality
>takes a moral high ground despite acting childish about the issues before retreating

I know what the comic was trying to do, but instead, it defined feminism perfectly.

That would imply a level of interest I cannot reach on this issue. They're just games after all...

Assault is not included in free speech you drooling imbecile.

"Pointing out" must be code for getting a bunch of white nights to fork up money to sue you for triggering her by using gender spacific pronouns.

Fuck your shit bait and kill yourself already. You know you hate your life, just end it.

Kek
> butthurt.png

If you think this is assault you officially have no real problems and need to brush your teeth with a gun

inafter butthurt virgins

>they are just games

Ya, because they are soooo gonna stop at games.
I can't wait till feminists tackle football.

scum like you is why I'm voting for Hillary !
fucc all you losers lol she will shut down this site and make this illegal

How can the artist of this comic be that stupid I don't understand.

>thinking that comic isn't exaggerated
You fucking mongoloid

True but that can be said of anyone. People in general all are at least somewhat assholes.

That is literally a textbook example of assault

Get an education, nigger
>inb4 some retard confuses assault and battery

>thinking it's exaggerated
are you new to the internet? That shit is tame compared to what I saw.

This is... satire, right?

>being this afraid
grow some balls you faggot

real adults care about football, nobody gives a shit about your crappy videogames

True dat

>are you new to the internet
No, but I also live in the real world. Internet threats from a few neckbeard man children mean nothing, and anybody who takes them seriously should consider suicide.

And this shit is nigerian oil

If you're so thin skinned that words posted by a stranger get you to back down then the Internet isn't for you.

I'm no SJW, but this comic is actually very good. It is reasonable, unlike most SJW arguments. You all should consider it rather than dismiss it, and use it to understand the difference between logical and ridiculous feminism.

Millennials dont understand what satire is.

feel free to google that.

Depends on your perspective it could go either way. I personally like the version where they're right because fuck censorship.

Textbook definition of assault is to make a physical attack on, legal definition in most states is to make a verbal threat but usually to fall under the legal definition there should be evidence to support the threat could have lead to battery. An empty threat over social media should not count as assault.

Have you taken the brown pill yet, mateys?
it's a tough pill to swallow!. The brown pill was founded in 1999 by Sir Reginald Brownpill, who presents and narrates the attached video.
Forget red and blue pills, brown pills are the way of the future.
Video related. Please leave your questions, comments, and concerns below about this radical new paradigm of thinking!
Swallow the brown pill today! Red pills are for fedora fucking wearing faggots, blue pills are for the ignorant masses. Ignore the other le epin Sup Forums maymays, this one is the real deal

librechan dot net slash brownpill slash src/1472569404687 dot mp4

Tyler maybe a nigger but he's right about one thing.

These stupid fuckin whores who take words on the internet oh so seriously could learn a lesson from pic related

Women are fine with calling out sexism when its against themselves but wont raise an eyebrow when it concerns men. This is a double standard not the ''Equality" they supposedly stand for.

Aaaaand this faggot illustrates the comic perfectly in the real world.

Seriously, you fucking shitbag, couldn't you at least TRY not to act like a fucking stereotype for five seconds?

>real adults care about football

This website is illegal! We should make a petition to shut it down! Down with the four chan!

LOOK AT THIS! This disgusting display of masculinity is unfair to men!
>said no feminist ever.

You all should be arrested for sexual harassment!!!

Yes, I'm a racist. Everybody who walks through life with open eyes and mind has to be a racist.

About sexism, I don't believe women and men can do all jobs equally good. It's physically impossible. Is that sexist?

Skeltor was the original body shamer. No one can get that jacked AND have a skull face. It's impossible. These high standards are putting men down.

The FBI takes threats posted on this website very seriously, you stupid kid

>millenials

what even are generations

>doot

Who is this four chan?

Do you live somewhere they prefer basketball?

Seriously, if you think SJW's will censor Monday Night Football, you're probably deficient in some way.

this comic:
>oh i'm just a feminist criticizing media from another perspective, why am i getting threats?
reality:
>we must dox/send death threats to whatever we do not like until it's taken down
Nice try. If the person who made this thinks the backlash comes from plain criticism and not a militant campaign on censoring words and opinions then I feel sorry for how deluded they are

Different age groups that have slightly different accepted social norms.

>I don't like what someone is saying
>SEXUAL HARASSMENT

You want some real sexual harassment? How bout you put that fucking hole you spit your bullshit outta to do something worthwhile, suck my fucking dick.

Cause they got her address and names of her family members and said they'd rape her and shove pipes into her ass and murder her whole family and were leaking her info out to rapehungry neckbeards

yeh

She posted public information and someone who wished to harass her found it so that's men's fault? Holy shit that's the weakest excuse I've ever heard.

>About sexism, I don't believe women and men can do all jobs equally good. It's physically impossible. Is that sexist?
If you are simply pointing out what the data says then no it's not. If you're saying that there are jobs that no woman could ever do then yes you are. It's about equal opportunity not equal outcomes.

REALLY BAD B8

LOOK AT THIS! This disgusting display of femininity is unfair to women!
>said no MRA ever.

Yes, genders have their own concerns, it's true

Is Skeletor's physique a concern for you? Because you know, he's a FANTASY character. You're not supposed to have blue skin or no face, and you're not supposed to be as muscular as the MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE.
>so calm down and quit your bitchin

Actually, it is. See: NAACP v. Clairborne Hardware Co. Wherein field secretary Charles Evers threatened to break the necks of anyone crossing a picket line. The Supreme Court upheld his right to free speech.

My fucking face when not a goddamn person on either side seems to realize their opinions are regurgitated bullshit misunderstanding

Is Tracer's body a issue for you? She's only a fictional character.

Come on now cunt.

>physical attack
100% FALSE

Seriously, go read something and quit being so fucking wrong all the time

The joke is that Feminists often claim that they're for equality for everyone, then proceed to only care about women, and claim they're the same thing as egalitarians. Retard.

This

People so weak that mere words hurts them should fucking die

>Tracer
who?

You are literally inventing shit to whine about at this point.

I don't think you know what that word means.

Actually it's more complicated than that. In the case you mentioned they ruled no one took this threat seriously and that it was only meant metaphorically. If the court were to rule that it was an actual threat and harm was intended it would be illegal.

They're not though. There are a great deal of feminists who use their gender as a weapon. Who use laws made to protect women to put people who hurt their feelings a wittle. In fuckin jail.

>gotta shitpost fast

seriously though, what the fuck is up with feminism. I don't get why it's an issue. The women involved in feminism are just lesbians whining about the patriarchy. And the guys who are actually insulted by them are fuckwads who have too much free time on their hands who want to feel powerful for once in their lives

You do know the post was made out of sarcasm right? Or did you not get that from the caps? And yes Women did scream out "This femininity is unfair to women!!" i.e. the "Overwatch" situation. You d figure people wouldn't get upset over fictional characters but apparently feminists are the exception.

Not all assaults are the same, moron

Just because a single instance was found legal does not include all of assault in free speech

insult =/= assault

Lara Croft, basically any chick from any JRPG. The name is interchangeable. The point stays the same.

What does BATTERY mean?

PROTIP: It's not the same as assault

Thanks for the (you) friend, remember the legal definition of a word can be different the how it is commonly used or defined for other purposes.

>Are you new to the internet?
You are the new if you think is about lynch s person when they talk about a topic other people don't like.
If you think the woman in that comic react like this when multiples times show us that they cry and hate like the most retarded person in Sup Forums , you know noyhing about the internet.

They're supposed to be realistic characters, Skeletor is not

Are you really so fucking stupid you can't tell the difference?

Battery is a Metallica song.

assault is a LEGAL TERM you fucking retard

Just because a bunch of people are as stupid as you are and misuse it does not make you correct.

Soooo it's men's fault that a stupid cunt made her own info public?

> way too retarded for me

>not knowing about overwatch

have you been under a rock for the past year?

if it was just criticism, nobody would care. these people get things banned all the time though.

>>on either side
>>feminists use their gender as a weapon
>>Implying I didn't include feminists

Fucking read dipshit

They're still fiction. You still wanna act like they're a problem but Skeletor isn't. Sure he's purple and has a skull face but your showing that double standard is in full swing today.

The point is its rare for such strong retaliation if they make a valid point. What's more, many feminists are trying to LEGALLAY limit free speech. This comic just demonstrates that some people can't handle shit and need to stay off the internet. They aren't limiting her in the same way, and that's the whole point.

>realistic.

>or no face

> 2016
> not a nofacekin
> hasn't committed suicide

no shit

assault = threaten

Yeah but everyone knows they won't/ That and they can just get a camera and a little home security.

Thanks again for the (you), while assault has a legal definition it is also a word commonly used outside of law, and to get pissy because somebody used an alternate meaning of the word rather than the legal definition is fucking retarded.

>You wanna act like they're a problem
no, not really

can you please stop inventing arguments to have with yourself?

Making her info public was the part of that you think I blame men for? Not the violent rape threats/death threats?

Funny you say that I'm the retarded one. What you said was more deeply willful refusal to see simple facts or read two sentences well, so good job.

lmgtfy.com/?q=assault

You're very fucking welcome.

All women in video games are FANTASY characters.

#lawyered