Apologize

Apologize.

>solid opening ceremony
>no security issues
>entertaining events

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/sport/olympics/news/rio-2016-bus-carrying-journalists-attacked-by-suspected-gunfire-while-travelling-between-olympic-a7182111.html
heraldscotland.com/news/14317718.Surgeons_refusing_to_operate_because_of_FAECES_running_down_hospital_walls/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Have they sorted that fucking pool out yet?

>low viewership
>boring

real olympics start in 2020

>>solid opening ceremony

Fucking mediocre compared to 2008, 2012 and 2014

IDK, a Shrek-green pool is kinda cool, Nigel.....

>low viewership
blame NBC not us

There were no Olympics in 2014 Brevik

just because you can't understand it doesn't mean it's shit m8

attendance has been awful

sub-Greek tier

BORING OPENING CEREMONY

Is there any weightlifting on tonight?

And your ceremony was still mediocre compared to it

post links? I've seen every event filled at least 90% 2bh mostly with BRs that bought the tickets late

>"""LONDON OPENING CEREMONY"""
ours was much better and we didn't have a "black capitalist" due to white guilt

Why do they even let countries like Greece and Brazil host the olympics? There are barely any spectators at some events

>white guilt

gb2 Sup Forums

>you know rember the daily threads about how much a failure these Olympics will be
>same thing before the World Cup

why is Sup Forums always wrong?

meh I hate Sup Forums 2bh

ANIME
N
I
M
E

cambistas bought the tickets and ate up the damage

>no swinging tranny dicks
>no free itens in Tibia

No, you apologize.

Im sorry but your opening ceremony was absolutely shit compared to ours and china

It was actually a blessing in disguise to hold the olympiad in a low key country like Brazil. Had it been hosted in the US or Europe you just know the happening would be real.
By the time it goes back to one of those places snackbars will have cooled down enough for it to be safe again.

>free itens in Tibia
keked

yes, totally shit :^) everybody hated all the international media is talking about how shit it was hahaha

Don't even compare yours to China

>muh NHS
>muh multiculturalism

London was worse m8

>attendance has been awful
>put tickets up costing x times the minimal wage
>surprised people don't buy it
It angers me beyond belief when i see an empty seat. Faggots prefer an empty seat than lower the prices. Fuck it.

No lifting today. They're back for next 3 days.

Brazil you doin good so far. Keep up the good work.

Dont be mad that you dont have a functional healthcare system

It functions quite nice as long as a person is intelligent enough to hold a decent job. Thats only a problem if youre a nigger or a spic.

Never had to use Obamacare. Even if it was the best in the world I wouldn't dedicate a portion of an Olympics opening ceremony to it.

It was a SJW Opening Ceremony for the majority of it. If i want to drive my car and cause pollution let me do it in fucking peace.

I've been saying this for years. Not only for the Olympics but for Football as well. If you want more people to watch fucking lower the prices, otherwise don't complain when people don't buy a ticket to the event/match.

Rio was much better, this isn't debatable.

>There are barely any spectators at some events

watched archery heats yesterday, 1/32 and 1/16 sessions. Maybe 25 people in the stands, but it was raining a bit so that forgiveable

today watched horseback riding on a clear sunny day, i kid you not maybe 8 people in the stands that can actually hold 900 people

somebody please give the native brazilians a discount or something because this is getting embarrassing

This olympics has been shit.

Having nobody die isn't something to be proud of. Thats just normal. And a bunch of people have been mugged and robbed.

The athletes village was a mess and crowds have been small. People think Brazil is incompetent and dangerous as fuck.

Brazil gets a C- and thats being generous.

better than London*

I mean I always knew. Nothing much has changed since 2014 and that was fun as fuck.

i agree, the athetes village is fucking unforgiven

>solid opening ceremony

You must be a special kind of stupid

This, fuck NBC. IOC should terminate their contract considering how god awful NBC's coverage has been.

>It functions quite nice as long as a person is intelligent enough to hold a decent job. Thats only a problem if youre a nigger or a spic.

Nice try Cletus

>brazil in charge of knowing about winter

>no tourists
>want full stadium for shitty games
Your fault

They probably dyed the pool green with algae on purpose for nationalism but wont tell anyone.

I Literally lost so many brain cells watching the Opening Ceremony. Let's not even talk about the commercials, the fucking commentators don't know when to shut the fuck up, trying to be funny. They're cringey as fuck.

> Exhibit A: Djibouti

I killed myself on the spot.

>no security issues

>what bus shooting?

>journalists bus literally recieved a gunshot
>green disgusting pool

Those were clearly rocks.

lmao deluded much

Dumont > Wright

what? nbc hasnt changed it was same last time

Brazil's was put on with a small fraction of the price and was more entertaining. I suppose not having as much history and culture to celebrate and bloat the show was the main reason, but China managed it and turned out way better than both

>no security issues
>Journalist almost got shot
>TWICE
>bus attacked

Honestly these events haven't even been as exciting. I remember being so hyped during 2012. The NBC coverage was actually watchable, I remember less commercials, I never had the feeling that I was missing something. Now they ramped the biopics up 400%. Brazilian culture is shit. Just a bunch of beach, partying, and dancing, like an eternal spring break. Nothing about Brazil is impressive. Brazilian fans are shit, also.

>So, Brazil, what is it that you do?
>w-w-we dance
>a-and party

Yeah, seemed like they kind of cheap. Like high school arts & crafts fair tier.

Just glad the terrorist attacks & kidnappings are held down to a minimum. Great job!

This event?

>foreigners scaremongering for months saying it would be a disaster full of kidnappings and zika
>now they say it's a disaster because of pool coloring and attendance at horse dancing events

loving every lel

probably yeah.
Must suck for athletes sacrificing 4 years of their lives to perform for barely 10 brazilians at presumably the highpoint of their careers.

>>no security issues
that's because they've been covering up everything

>no security issues

Yeah, a bomb just has exploded on live tv at the start of the Nigeria - Spain basketball match. The boom has been very loud on my TV. As a result, the match is being played without audience in the stands.

It's always the ignorant who babble the most.

Horse dancing isn't a sport tbf

is this a screenshot from the new Zelda game?

Which is part of the reason they're going down. Everyone already knows the results before they even start airing anything not live on TV. There's literally no reason to watch their tape delayed bullshit at this point, especially with Brazil being in the same timezone as us.

I don't know if it's called "sacrifice" when they got paid for this.
And let's be honest, who would pay two months of salary on a ticket to see a guy who makes more in a day than a normal person in 2 years.

>2012 London

>Superior opening ceremony
>Disciplined military security
>CLEAN venues - especially INDOOR pools - resulting in entertaining events

>2016 Rio

>shit opening ceremony
>shots fired by Brazilian security: at press & equestrian teams' horses
>Entertaining TEAMS

No.

>>solid opening ceremony

Nah man. That shit wasn't finished.

But everything else has been cool. And that's what matters.

>winter olympics
hahahaha are you fucking serious please tell me this is a real thing

dats a pepsi logo

>no security issues
independent.co.uk/sport/olympics/news/rio-2016-bus-carrying-journalists-attacked-by-suspected-gunfire-while-travelling-between-olympic-a7182111.html

It was shit
>muh glamorization of poverty
>muh coup

You're wrong

[irony]vira-lata syndrome[/irony]

>no security issues

that russian minister had to shoot and kill a fucking robber

they're used to worse who cares

it wasn't a russian minister, it was a guy with a fake consul document.

Brazil's depiction of its multi-ethnic society was a lot more realistic than the ham fisted negroes in medieval England bullshit

also
>NHS

>>no security issues
not yet anyway

Your opening ceremony was created by a leftist hack with white guilt. That's why we got that Global Warming bs.

So far, so decent. Nothing catastrophic...yet.

Anyone who isn't a complete idiot knew it would go off without a hitch. Just like Sochi, all of the World Cups, and any other event where they wall off a shithole to hold an event.

why would people in Brazil pay 20 or 30% of their monthly sallary to watch amazing and fun to watchsports such as...horses, golf, swimming, shooting, diving and many, many more boring sports people only pretend to care every 4 years.

heraldscotland.com/news/14317718.Surgeons_refusing_to_operate_because_of_FAECES_running_down_hospital_walls/

This, desu. I'm a college student living off instant noodles. Fuck them and their stupid medal event. I'll just watch it from the Olympic City, like apparently most HUES are doing.

I already feel robbed by the whole thing so every time I turn on the TV and see half-empty stadiums I just feel more robbed, they could have built stadiums with much smaller stands.

Also, you now remember the Zika virus.

Shooting was pretty crowded tho.

COPA DAS COPAS

>no security issues

you mean hundreds of athletes reporing their belongings stolen from the olympic village isnt a security issue?

Well, it was 99% Rio's culture anyway. I wanted to see some boitatá catching fire like those motherfucking chinese dragons but we were on a budget after all.

They could've given tickets to people for free.

That's the thing, world media only focuses on beach monkey culture. Brazil is huge, and has a lot offer.

that is a waste of tax money either way

OP is the famous homosexual American, he thinks Brazil is the perfect country because he thinks it's full of hot homosexual guys who will welcome him with open arms.

The fact more than 10 athletes have been robbed already and more than 7 floors in the Olympic village have been flooded with feces and water is enough to be considered a disaster.

When you remember the Serbian rowing team sinking because they hit a submersed couch or swimmer's skins burning because they put aggressive chemicals to make the green water look blue again is just hilarious.

To be fair, nobody watches Dressage.

brazilian media marginalizes what is not beach culture and slum-worshiping culture.
most popular rhythm here is actually sertanejo, which is melodic, appeals to country-side and has romantic lyrics, but what do they show? carioca funk and samba.

Pretty much. North, Southeast and South Brazil could be entirely different countries and no one would mind. The only similarities we have are the language and taste for football. I mean, I still think Manaus is a huge jungle.

I don't think so. It's better than empty stands. We could have had a lot of wide eyed youngsters watching those sports and maybe one will be one day an olympic athlete.