Need help with a good spycam, pic related not discreet enough. saw someone post a good one to search for - help

need help with a good spycam, pic related not discreet enough. saw someone post a good one to search for - help

this is the 808, but someone posted a different number the other day that seemed to be only a wire or something. need someone that can be hidden in a small space in bathroom

bump, will share the goods..

This one has a low quality video, and stop filming at 9 minutes.... but for some uses, still a good one.
(U can adjust focus by opening it)

there was one I saw someone post the other day that looked like it was just a wire or something. thought they said 88 but I don't find anything. a random car key in the bathroom won't look right lol

look for it on aliexpress, there are some wired spycam that needs to be connected to a phone

Bump, also interested.
This thread can help the production of quality fap material.

yeah.. I tried using sc-os on my phone last night and it worked but it was angled wrong and I missed my shot, can't use that again now.. need something I can hide easily and the wins will be well worth it...

bump, come on, someone has the info!!!

I need something to install in changing rooms.
have been almost caught too often with my phone...

anyone got a link to a good spycamera app (android)?

get a backpack, make a pocket so you can put there the phone, see where is the camera lens mark, make a hole, put backpack in front of you, not in the back, start recordin

I'm trying to set it up in a bathroom backpack won't work. need something that can be hidden inside or under something easily and not look out of place

I have been using these cameras on RC Helis for a few years now...disassemble the case and mount the camera in anything you like

empty trash, make a "room" for the phone there like with cartoon walls or somethin, just for the phone to not touch the dirty paper and a hole too to catch the pussy, put some paper above that room you made, done
that's the easy way to hide a phone on a bathroom, no one will ever see the trash but you will have to do some nasty work lel

Just put some shit keys on this cam and leave it lay like it is...nobody knows what these cameras are

any tips for ?

good advice, thanks

Any remote operation hacks for that device?

not that I know of...other than I soldered a higher cap battery to it

THAT'S THE ONE!!!! you are a scholar and a gentleman

so I guess is really the result of suggestion in the end?