Who wins

Who wins

The 90 degrees duck, cause he can jump into the regular duck's head and decapitate him

Me

depends on how many is a duck

the 90° wins because he's already used to sweet freestyle moves and cool tricks whereas the other duck is a plain normie.

Also if the left is rotated duckwise

The 90 degrees duck, because in that world gravity works 90 degrees differently from the regular duck's world, therefore the regular duck would have issues standing up, giving the 90 degrees duck a perfect opportunity to execute his master battle strategy.

checkd

attack at night

Depends on the location of the battle

my money's on the duck

how would the 90 duck duck during combat to avoid strikes?

why the fuck dont the ducks just fuck?

Is the duck a fagget? This matters

It's subjective, the duck could be rotated 90 degrees counterclockwise, or 270 degrees clockwise.

the fgt duck has a facebook page where it boasts of its fighting skills

Because one is rotated 90 degrees to the left, are you retarded?

checked

post a relevant question fagget

By the looks of it the sideways duck is lying on its side with shoulders pinned.

Greco-Roman fighting rules dictates that the upright duck wins.

its anus is perfectly positioned

Because you're a cuck named Chuck, and don't know how to suck. You might as well get stuck a buck with a puck.

pls no fight think of the duck babies

Depends how big the battlefield is tbh

watch it bitch or you might end up in a ditch with a long stitch with your mom the witch

aw

Well the eels would electrocute the magma

water type pokemoons beats fire type pokemans now shut up while i stare at these ducks hoping for the answer

Who says they're in the 90 degree rotated duck's world?

Exactly one whole duck

the 90 degree duck is striking from below. clear winner

The duck rotated tothe left would lose. Why?
Anything, or anyone turned to the left will lose because when skewed to the left one becomes cucked, wimpy and scared of the boogyman.
Now a duck rotated to the right would kick everyones ass.

Normal duck has the high ground though

The regular duck can just fall onto the other duck. If he fell for long enoughhe would pick up enough speed for what would essentially be the world's gnarliest drop kick

That depends on the perspective, if you rotate the diagram 90 degrees, the normal duck clearly has an advantage.

Kek you just me through the rest of the work day

How much is one magma?

with its ass and throat vulnerable

diagram doesnt show the terrain. might not be possible.

why do you want the regular duck to win so badly that you adjust the view of the setting like that? the world might be better if our duck overlord has 90 degrees on him

moar than 0 magma

guys all of you are ignoring the point. the 90 degree duck is edgy. soft round duck is ded in a fight

If it wasn't possible for the duck to fall than the 90 duck would have to waste time digging through terrain to fight. Tiring him out and giving regular duck an advantage.

why do you thing a duck is digging out from the earth. thats right is is no ordinary duck. its a mother effing demon duck. gg

But since they're the same duck that means regular duck is also a demon duck

damn forgot about that. k, im fucked in this argument since the hell duck tired itself out. unless it was a surprise attack. instant kill

Shit, if 90 duck comes up without regular duck noticing and passes the point where they cross then 90 does have the advantage. He too can have the drop on regular duck. Either way one is getting fucked up

>duckwise

My sides are in orbit and I don't understand why

the experts have done the maths now we will input the numbers and run a simulation 10,000 time to find out which is truly the
>Deadliest Warrior

less than two magma

Made me kek

Break duck un half you get two ducks
Duck wins everytime

Obviously the rotated duck. That duck can defy fundamental laws of physics, so who knows what else it's capable of? One can only imagine...