>Be me
>Be virgin
>Be somewhat a loser
>Be 5/10 maybe 6/10
>Get in class full of girls with only 3 boys
>Average girl is 6/10
>Already talked to some
>Often make everyone laugh by making jokes and shit

How do i can be more than the guy that makes only jokes and is nice?
I want to finally fuck a girl and get a girlfriend.
And the other boys are like 7/10.

I always talked with a girl she always smiled at me and sometimes with her best friend at the same time that sat right next to her but for some reason they changed the places.

Anons how do i finally fuck a girl?
What should i do?

How old are you OP? im here to help. be honest

We are all around 19 and 20.

Just be bold and have a fuck it moment like me, I just quit all the small talk and stupid jokes, and just asked a girl to see a film. Then asked if she wanted to go round mine and we fucked. Ez, send OP pic too

I don't know if that works.
They are all one of these good girls and most of them come from pure girl schools.

Well, I've had two girlfriends, the first was crazy and hot, and the second one was a good family girl. All this while being a fat beta sensitive poetry-making fagget. The first one was when I was even fatter than I am now, and nowadays a I have a Seth Rogen-type fisiology.

A decent amount of girls tend to see me with them interested eyes, and I think is because my type of personality is really spontaneus and translucid.

Just make sure you are a creature that's more interesting than the average chads. Try talking about dark stuff on the internet. Some grills really find hotter a guy which with whom they can explore and let free their perversion, than some dude that matchea her physical preferences. At least coming from my experience.

Honestly lower your standards a little, find someone worse looking then you and you wont have a problem picking them up. Once you get the hang of it then go for girls out of your league, then it just becomes a numbers game user.

I already lowerd my standards and the last thing that i could remove is that it is okay to fuck a fat girl.

I already try to be intresting but all the girls jump on that fit chad in my class that only talks about sports.

Fat girls love getting fucked user, if you dont pick up some huge whale, it can help you build some confidence and experience.

I love how everbody labels themself as 5/10 or 6/10

1/10 is just as rare as a 10/10

It's really not that great, it's good don't get me wrong. But sex is too damn hyped.

holy fuck man what are you 12 years old? the girl CHANGED seats?? HOLY SHIT its the end of the world! Grow the fuck up

then you are doing it wrong user

Pls show me any a person you would consider a 5/10

Male pls just like faggot OP

I'm 20 but i'm one of these social awkward people.
And that was like the first time every having a girl this close to me.
I

Don't push it, just be cool and patient. Let girls run after you, not other way around. Find some cool hobby and focus in that. Things will be fine eventually.
If you find someone you really-really like, ask her out. You have nothing to lose. If she refuses, then fuck it, at least you have done all you can and have no regrets.

And how do i talk to them?
They are always in groups and people say you shouldn't talk to a girl when she is in her group

There are 2 roads from here

1. Go to a lot of parties and make some drunk girl go home with you (could take a while)
2. Be nice to girls. Ask them to do stuff and message them, listen to their problems and shit.
This will lead to getting a girlfriend and might take even longer.

Find little excuses to touch them. The female biology reacts strongly to touch, releases hormones that trigger subtle sexual arousal. It rewards their brain with dopamine so they'll associate you with the arousal, like Pavlov's Bell.

You say that so easily.
But if i message them what should i do than after "Hey" there won't get anything more out of me.

Shut the fuck up man

Dont be that wierd fuck

You need to find out what bothers her in life

And then talk the shit out of it

Thats a good first step if you got nothing to talk about and nothing interesting about you (like me)

That shit really works?

It did for me

Dont do it for too long, youll be friendzoned

Thats why i said first step

See you are in class together, maybe that could help.

Oh and the most important thing: dont try too hard!

Well 5/10 would be average, not particularly good lucking, but not ugly either.

>Don't try to hard

What do you mean with that?

Meant "looking"

Don't listen to idiots, never lower your standards to fuck a girl. Only aim for one equal to, or greater than you. You will literally not enjoy the sex with an ugly chick or like 90% of fat chicks.

But yeah, just be confident, and if you aren't confident, do things in your life that make you appreciate yourself more. Easier said than done I know, but just decide on something, and do it with little apprehension. Spend 30 minutes in front of a mirror and groom yourself meticulously, or exercise, or do something. All that shit helps, then just ask one of them if they want to do something fun and laugh, take control. Also, fuck your outcome, don't even think about it, turn your brain off and live in the moment and see where you end up.

Example: you invite a girl you barely know to the movies via whatsapp, and bring flowers to the fucking date

Get to know them first and then do romantic shit not the other way around

Ignore these idiots and their shit advice.

You're better than a 5/10. Any man can be a solid 8 if he grooms and dresses right, as long as he isn't facially deformed or obese.

All you need to do is start making moves. This will be hard for you, because you're a virgin. You don't know how to make a move.

First thing to do is find the girl who likes you best. Looks like it was that one who smiled at you and you made laugh. If she's single, and she does that, she likes you on some level (some spergs don't realise when it's "forced" laughter or pitying laughter - don't be that sperg - I assume you aren't)

Next thing is to wait until you're in a semi-alone conversation with her. Don't wait too long for this. Sitting next to each other in class and passing notes will do fine. Ask her out. Say "hey do you wanna hang out after class?" or "hey we should swap numbers" and literally ask her out with the next text.

This is where virgins fuck up. They think that sex is a massive big deal, so they think they have to "build up" to it bit by bit. The opposite is true. You get as CLOSE to sex as she will allow (i.e. invite yourself over to her place) and then dial back your approach based on her reaction.

Is she totally cold to you? No dice. Find another girl.

Is she kind of reluctant but not completely repelled? Laugh it off, make a few more jokes, and suggest something else a different day.

Best case scenario is either "hanging out" in one of your rooms or going out for a drink at 7pm. That's the perfect time, because it implies something will happen afterwards.

Once you're alone with her, kiss her and if she asks, be honest with her about your lack of experience.

If you fuck up at any stage, try again with a different girl. If you run out of girls, meet more.

That's literally it. Once women know that you're available and you're not a pussy, it doesn't really matter whether you're ugly, a virgin, or anything. You WILL eventually get laid.

And don't put them on a pedestal. They are young women, they are stupid beyond belief. Just give no fucks and be yourself, they will notice it in seconds.

Protip: a 5/10 who believes himself to be a 10/10 and acts like a 10/10 will be perceived as an 8/10.

Says someone used to striking out.

How do you act like a 10/10?
Filling up Instagram with photos like the other chads in my class?

No, ignore instagram. Find a few close friends who have your best interests at heart. Dress as best you can, look up how fashion goes. Don't be a fat bastard. Talk loudly and confidently, stand with good posture, and smile a lot. Chill.

So like what are your other issues exactly?

It's not about 'doing' things, it's about loving the fuck out of yourself. Other people loving you starts with loving yourself. You have to become a bit more narcistic, HOWEVER do not become arrogant, this is a huge turn off for almost everyone.

People who love themselves have great energy about them. Girls respond amazingly well to this.

My smile always looks forced.

this sounds autistic but it's true, body language is very important.

stop being a pussy OP

its even more rare actually, I have seen plenty of 10/10's in real life but not one 1/10

this

Not giving a fuck is great idea, since if you just are giving full attention to her, she won't appreciate it.
Have fun and share it with a girl friend. Even if she doesn't feels something about you, she could present you to her friends.

By being confident, nonchalant, and believing in yourself. Basically, by just being comfortable enough in your own skin to be yourself and let go of anxiety. From my experience at least, there's just a certain draw towards men who are confident and self-assured. Maybe it's because I'm so not, so I need a man who's got his shit together emotionally. Idk. But I can tell you, a man who's 7/10 and confident about himself is worth a thousand times more than a 10/10 who's shy and socially awkard. I want a man who looks like he can tame me.

That said, don't overdo it. Don't be overconfident or narcissistic, because if you don't have the looks or money to back that up, it's going to make you look like a 2/10. Just be natural and comfortable with yourself, and when you make a move, make it like you truly believe it will work-- and don't give a shit if it doesn't, because you know there are plenty more fish in the sea. It's kind of a push-pull. Women will chase men, but they're afraid of doing it too much and looking clingy. Women love to be chased, but if you chase too hard, it gets weird feeling. Best thing you can do is demonstrate interest, get her curious, then pull back a little bit. Never show too much interest.

Sorry for rambling.

1/10 is usually caused by a combination of shitty personality and shitty looks. Or neckbeard/fedora/fat/bad-fitting suit. So everything in cringe threads.

Never take a girl to the movies as a first date unless you have a shit personality and cant hold a conversation

Thanks anons.

I will fuck a girl this year.
I will make you guys proud.