Dear /b:

Dear /b:
I am an upper manager at a subsidiary of a major US corporation.
I have hired QUALIFIED black people on several occasions. In every instance, I've been disappointed. At best, they've been mediocre, at worst, violent. Usually they are the lowest perfomers on the team. They are NEVER near the top, performance-wise.
Why, b/? I have tried to give black folk a shot at the American Dream. Are black people hard-wired for failure?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iK3Ynn3-L6o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bumping

Why do you think that? Could it be because of peer pressure and that it's too much for some of them?

what kind of job are they supposed to do ?

Objective measurements of performance indicate substandard quality and production levels.
Technical writing

Typical nigger response, it's never their fault. The white mans always holding us back!

"Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a negro!"

youtube.com/watch?v=iK3Ynn3-L6o

here
I'm talking about about amongst themselves. Maybe they would be threatened by those who don't want others from their group to do better than they are doing in life.

No, I dont think that's the case at all. It's a very quiet work environment, like a library. Everyone is hyper-sensitive about race and sex, zero-tolerance work environment for that. The most recent guy literally got 10x the training and help and just couldnt pull it off.

A friend of mine, who is black, told me about how much he hates hiring black people himself for his business. He says every time he does, they are lazy and very unprofessional and they expect him to just go with it since he is supposed to stick up for them as the black boss.

Being told from birth that you have the right to expect things from a culture that owes you something has definitely ruined generations of black people and it's getting worse.

I'm not watching some stupid youtube post. Please post your original thoughts.

Never relax

I really sense that they mean well, but they simply do not give them same level of effort that their peers do.
Is it societal coddling?

I live in one of the blackest regions of the US, I've always been around a lot of black people, I used to consider myself a liberal, but reality has long ago changed my views

>societal coddling

Actually a fine way to put it.

My subjective impression: They have their own rhytm (lowlowlow) and You have never influence on it, I'm from Germany, and it's exactly the same... I have had no prejudices, but the reality is the prove

>I am an upper manager at a subsidiary of a major US corporation.

And I'm WWE Superstar and Fozzy lead singer Chris Jericho

Yeah black peyote suck at everything and they are so butthurt about it that they have resorted to bitching and complaining incessantly about everything to try and get out of any semblance of responsibility so they can forever be treated like children

Send em back to Africa

Blacks were conditioned to work under massive supervision and violent punishmentfor so long, and without that, they are unable to be productive.
Also,
Is very correct in that they were raised to expect the world on a gold platter, and when they don't get it to cause a ruckus.
It's both nurture and nature that goes into blacks' unsuccessful work habits. Honestly they're only suited for jobs like the military for males and maids for females where they're under constant supervision and correction with harsh punishments like my aforementioned statement.

Where's the rest of the he-man nigger hater's club?

Idk most black ppl that have made it into an office setting where I have worked have been pretty excellent performers.

Worked at a legal aid/resource clinic, i actually learned a lot from the guy.

Bait. Not taking it.

That's great, I wish I could replicate your experience.
Most are simply mediocre. So far, none have truly excelleled.

Yeah when all you do all day is data entry and googling shit, they might be okay. Any job with real stress or that uses any actual amount of brainpower they can't handle at all. I've worked in an architectural firm for 10 years and the same white people (and an Indian) have been there the whole time. 7 blacks have come and gone and its not even a very large firm, like 12 people at the most.

*Excelled

Right. Indians, Latinos, Asians, everyone but black people all kick ass.

I don't hate black people. I want them to succeed.
Why can't people criticize black people without being called racist?
I think I just answered my own question - it's societal coddling.

>And I'm WWE Superstar and Fozzy lead singer Chris Jericho

id believe it

Latinos are hit and miss. All have amazing work ethic, but some shoot a little high on how much stress and workload they can handle.

i remember this one time i was working at an architectural firm and they were doing interviews for drafters. a few people showed up for their interviews and all were dressed appropriately.............except for the 1 black dude that had his interview.

he fucking showed up in those long baggy jean shorts, a cowboys football jersey, and a baseball hat on backwards. the hr manager took 1 look at him and said, 'sorry but we just filled the position'.

at least they are willing to put forth the effort to achieve something higher.

I had a guy come into the service station I worked at and was like "gimme an application. And a blunt"
His pants were around his fucking ankles.
Like - what the fuck are you thinking?

fuck. do they think everyone is on the same mental depression as them?

Agree. Effort and heart are very important

I'm done trying to give them chances. They all suck and they need to be given California and have "Trail of Tears II" then just extend trump's wall around it but leave it open to Mexico. Then we denounce California as a state, evacuate all intelligent whites (leave the coal burners, white apologists, liberals, commies, and gun grabbers) and put up massive patrols that shoot on sight. Honestly, we'd have room for all the Mexicans if we got rid of the blacks from our welfare system. And Mexicans just use welfare to jumpstart themselves, not stay on it permanently.

That's the problem they don't think

No, I dont think so.
There are plenty of exceptional black people.
But i think Americans have coddled the fuck out of them, so on average, they have lower standards for themselves. It transcends to and infects all aspects of their lives.
It's a shame.

Also we'd be TIED WITH JAPAN FOR IQ if we got rid of all the damn niggers.