Forgive my earlier retarded post. I have issues

Forgive my earlier retarded post. I have issues.
However once again, Sup Forums seems fairly barren of women so I am here to answer your questions. Don't ask for tits or puss. I am not here for attention, just to give a female perspective on any questions you have.
Let's go.

Tits or get the fuck out, no exceptions.

shut up user
OP do you care about dick size?

>inb4 290 massively lonely teenage social outcasts spend the next two fucking hours in a colossal foreveralone spergout

What do you think about jews?

Haven't had enough experience to know - but IMO as long as he isn't a micropenis I am sure we could make it work.

I boycott all religion.

OP do u get period?

Yes. I am fertile. It is not cool.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

do u fuk tho

how is babby formed???? how girl get pragnent??

are you genuinely here to help or is this an attention grab OP

When a new guy starts to approach you to talk, what are some things that go through your head to determine if he might be potentially "dateable".

if I was here for attention I'd post selfies and plug my social media accounts. Been identified more than once. I'm just offering you guys a perspective on the female mind. And make signs, cause those are nice. That's all.

Honestly OP, try /r9k/, they'd be much more open to talking to a girl without asking for tits. I'm serious, head on over.

-A girl

Where are you from OP?
How much would you take for an hour?

I am a major sucker for men taller than me. But, that being said, none of that matters if they have charisma. I talked to a man in public recently who was trying to sell me insurance but we had a 30 min discussion because he sounded like Steve Merchant and related to me on similar levels.

I am a major sucker for men taller than me. But, that being said, none of that matters if they have charisma. I talked to a man in public recently who was trying to sell me insurance but we had a 30 min discussion because he sounded like Steve Merchant and related to me on similar levels.

From Australia. Not out for whoring.

Do you have to fight the 'roos when you go to the store?

Jesus christ why does it keep posting my response over and over?

OP do this

Kangaroos are very dangerous. I don't understand how people even get into fights with them. They run away at 50 meters.

Their kick is not only enough to shatter your ribcage but they drag their claws down and can disembowel you.

I have no idea how anyone gets into a confrontation with a kangaroo but I guess it does happen???

OP no one gives a fuck, or at least they shouldn't. Your "female perspective" is just your opinion, which isn't valuable to anyone but yourself, you don't speak for the entire female population.

I pity the kind of person who visits that shithole

samefag

>not going there to find things to post on reddit for upboats

SMUSH THAT SHIT RIGHT UP

Would you date a slav?

Don't run out and apply for that detective license just yet, son.

what's your drink of choice?

Lol'ing nice.

tits or GTFO slut.

>IM DOIN IT MOM
>IM TALKIN 2 A REAL GURL

I'm a chronic alcoholic so my drink is what's cheap and effective.

In terms of what I actually enjoy though, I really like this Vodka mix of Blood Orange!

You're pretty cute op, I'd slurp your coagulated menstrual blood right out of your pussy in a heartbeat

agreed

I would not subject you to that. Period time is BJ time.

Whats the average women's opinon on guys with long hair?

Fuck off, you're not welcome here and no one cares what you have to say. And don't pretend you're not doing it for attention, fucking attention whore.

Guys...Oo

Op, how do you feel about taking scared dick?

Like would you fuck a guy with a circumcised penis if its jacked up?

OP, give me your female perspective on this:
I broke up with my gf some months ago. At first I didn't regret it at all, but it got worse. At sone point i ended up at her place drunk and stoned. She said i can sleep over because I was wasted as fuck. But she also said we won't have sex or anything.
As we woke up we got horny tho and fucked. She also told me she had sex with another guy and deleted my number.
Recently i wanted to call her while i was drunk, but as i tapped her number, i cancelled it.
She texted me the next day and it was kind of awkward so we didnt text a lot. I'm doing quite well right now, fucking other girls, but there are some moments i still miss her.

What do you think OP, does she give a flying fuck about me or pic related?

I am personally into masculine men so long hair is not appealing to me. That being said I don't judge aesthetics too much. If our personalities click that's it.

But personally? Long hair on a guy? Ick.

Op will you be my gf?

>ITT a bunch of autism meets one instance of narcissism and everyone gets more retarded.

Get naked, fuck someone, or find a hobby you vacuous cunt.

If you really disagree why don't you tell us why? Fucking pussy

Fuck you, ugly cunt

So masculine men can't have long hair?

Jacked up like wut. I don't really care about that shit as long as it's functional. If I love him and we can fuck then that is about all that matters.

What makes you think that Sup Forums is barren of women, and why does that even matter to you?

Nope

>What makes you think that Sup Forums is barren of women

Would you rather date a short guy with a big dick, or a tall guy with a small dick?

You and your ex are both just suffering from dopamine highs when you 'give in' and have sex. You only want the feel good chemicals from the sex and not the bad ones from the breakup. Remember why you broke up and it didn't work out. You'll find a new girl and the cycle will continue.

Are aliens real?

SO women have this basic 'can't get, want it' attachment that comes when a person is inaccessible. I can't deny it myself, my crush has become more interesting and desirable when he had a GF.

My point is treat it as you feel it. Do not assess her feelings for caring. Assess them for desperation. Physically? Go for it. Slam her. Emotionally? Take a fucking yard dude.

Been away from Sup Forums for awhile. Good to see some people are still around keeping Sup Forums Sup Forums

She'll date the tall guy for appearances sake and still fuck whatver else she wants, like every other bitch, duh...

OP, there's the famous Al Bundy's saying
>Don't try to understand women, women understand women, and they hate each other

My wife agrees, do you? If you do, how can you explain this?

What's the best way to start a conversation with a girl? I mean topics and that kind of stuff

used to date a channer. he got me into Sup Forumsscape and insisted all chans had no women. that's all.

Tits or GTFO. Anybody whose taking this seriously is probably trying to be a white Knight and get some puss.

personality is key. Don't care about dick as long as it's functional.

You arrogant bitch kek. Are you under the impression your opinion matters?

Pic related. It's you

Shall we derail this stupid whore's thread fellas?

I have longish hair and I'd say I'm pretty masculine. Are a lot of people from Australia pescatarians?

Does the tampon go in the pussy or ass?

It still doesn't work because of all the tryhards. Tits or GTFO is dead because these morons all think they "got a shot"

So you're saying the tall guy.

> Don't ask for tits or puss
> Sup Forums

why the fuck are you scaring away a bitch giving truths
and potentially good for pussy milking
idiots

What is your opinion on guys with foot fetishes? And will you post a picture of the soles of your feet?

Using that word killed any possibility of you being masculine.

the fuck?!
Can you explain why i'm not masculine please?

Abso-fucking-lutely

Seriously why the fuck are you even on here???? If you want to give your feminine opinion and not show tits, there is a place called Reddit! Seriously tho SHOW TITS OR GTFO

ITT: white knights who are catering to a likely 3/10 who has yet to show tits

Tits or gtfo is the sacred law of Sup Forums. May cancer strike all white knights who try to defy it

do it big lad

You have bitch hair and take "selfies"

No idea. It's kinda 'vegan' or 'vegetarian', pescatarians don't get much of a say.

What's your view on feet. Foot fetish and people who like feet.
Also. How old are you?

yeah right? what's wrong with all these summerfaqs and whiteknights

it's always TITS or GTFO since the beginning of time!

I'm talkin to OP, not you faggot.

rip gentle soul

BOOBS PLOX XDDD

user speaks the truth.
Heaven agrees.

did hitler something wrong?

>'vegan' or 'vegetarian'
Not at all.

So using the word pescatarian automatically makes me not masculine? I don't get it

This thread is pathetic. Why are so many normies feeding this girl's attention addiction? GTFO Sup Forums you normie cunts fuck you.

I'm bisexual. To me, physically, women are way more attractive. But women are also fucking insane. I hate their shit. I have more male friends because they're grounded and actually talk about their problems with you instead of causing horrible shit.

As an explanation? Women feel more but address their feelings through spiderweb connections.
Men feel less but address their feelings directly.

So what you're saying OP is that you would date an ugly short fat guy if you two would click? Yea I call bull on this. As soon as you would have saw Chad you wouldn't even notice this short guy

This is now a get thread