youtube.com/watch?v=eU1uTpaXYyU
youtu.be/oKoi2_PggpA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

post-hardcore

Twee pop

Crunkcore

punctualism

jazz

i'd say noise, industrial, power electronics and vaporwave, but since both are not music, they don't count.

worst genres would be hip-hop, post-rock, post-punk, hardcore, jazz, pop, rock and prog. all devoid of talent.

>names 4 genres
>both
anyway, good bait

vaporwave
chillwave
pop punk

>names 4 things
>both are not music
what does this mean

wait I change my mind it's

>jazz
>prog
nice b8, faggot

Are implying they're the same thing, user?

favela funk

>tripfag questioning some else's logic

No, I'm implying they're not the worst genres. In fact, it's the opposite.

pretty much this

electro swing

That's the only thing I hate about the velvet underground, they invented that trash

wtf do you even like?

this 100%, also ska-punk in my opinion

nah chillwave is great idgaf

can't get much worse than shoegaze. every album I've heard sounds exactly the same and it's just shitty guitar pop with a ton of delay/reverb/distortion so it covers up the mistakes and awful song-writing.

what's your favorite genre?

only real answers without being bait

None. Because if you can't appreciate every form of music you aren't a true music fan.

>appreciate
>not like

This

Tonefield
One label with it:
wavelength2.bandcamp.com/

Only Sup Forums could make something this shitty

devil's trips say you're lying

We need a break from all the shitposting so I'm gonna give an actual answer.
Post-grunge is consistently trash. Foo Fighters are a seminal band in the genre, and it's pretty much a requirement that post-grunge is derivative trash.

metal

there is not a single good metal album in existence

prove me wrong

pleb

earth – earth 2
kyuss – blues for the red sun
type o negative – slow deep and hard

If try but you'd be all
>muh screamo
Even though screamo is a genre in itself.

K-pop, easily.

The one genre that I actually can not stand.

I'll give it a try though
Atheist - unquestionable presence
Electric wizard's - dopethrone
Mayhem - de mysteriis dom sathanas

stand this youtube.com/watch?v=EmErwN02fX0&t=732s

here's a vote for vaporwave

only genre ive found with zero-effort releases

at least some of these actually make you need to learn guitar

Shoegaze desu senpai

this
The only thing I hate more than K-Pop is K-pop fans.

Obviously rap
Trap
Kpop
Jpop
American pop

this

>effort=quality

pleb

perhaps I shouldve clarified

releases of zero-effort and zero-quality

then again, i cant believe someone's actually defending it

>Only Sup Forums could make something this shitty

Sup Forums DIDN'T "made it", its just an conversion of the colorfield panting, painting genre to an music genre.
We can't control the end result, colorfield painting already exist and the end result of this conversion would be whatever the hell the music version of it..
If we made something different, it wouldn't be an conversion.

that latin edm thing

the only actual answer in the thread that has 0 redeeming features

New Jack Swing.

I already hate it when I was a kid at early 90s and knew nothing about music

Reggaeton, merengue, salsa post 2003, American ska and a large portion of European ska, mumble hip hop.

eccojams vol. 1 is not zero quality

And Cumbia villera

all shit

No, you're just stubborn

Black metal, death metal, all subgenres of those maybe with exception of some very few prog and avant-garde artists, anything metal really, also even more so deathcore/metalcore/shitcore and whatever overly """masculine""" guitar music there is left I haven't named yet. It's a cringy moneymaking bait for teens with coming-of-age issues and manchilds without any kind of mature world outlook, it's not art.
Don't sperg out on me now, I've been there, it's just a phase.
I also just happen to be an expert on metal music (compared to most of nowadays public of this website) so try to fight me if you feeling cocky.

So do you think that Metallica/ Pantera/Slayer are shit? Because I like their stuff and I think it's just catchy and fun to play on LD-GTR1

The ONLY correct answer

Kinda, maybe. But they are the least evil of all of those, or one of the least. They are even socially passable, really. This kind of dadmetal, if I may call it so, while being somewhat naive as a whole, and musically not-so-impressive (by todays standards), at least doesn't try to alienate most listeners by excessive use of guitar effects, extreme vocals and generally overly aggressive composition with high tempos, while trying to appeal to teenager demographics with the same qualities. The latter will eat any shit as long as they are doing it in spite of majority.
But well if you just like those artists and find their songs catchy well duh nothing's wrong with it, especially since you kinda use it as a learning and practice material of sorts. You'll get some weird looks from the more, erm, "hip" crowd, because honestly this music was long since made objectively obsolete, it's still a classic though, that's what keeps it afloat.

Careful you might tempt that faggot who reported me for putting "sag-e" as my name without actually saging

>Mayhem - de mysteriis dom sathanas

I mean, yeah you could call it learning material I guess. But I do just genuinely like songs like Floods and Master of Puppets. Even some non-"dad music" I like a lot to my surprise. ie Cannibal Corpse, Suicide Silence, Meshuggah and they're in genres I generally hate (screamo, djent and death)

Just saying that if you have the ear for it some of it is pretty cool/ear candy if you get synesthesia like me.

This. A genre mash-up by people who don't understand either of them.

ISIS - Panopticon
maudlin of the Well - Bath
Opeth - Blackwater Park

Nu-metal

If you don't like the song funeralopolis your full of shit

Name a good reggae album.
Protein: you can't.

Meme/obvious answers aside, there is a lot of ridiculously shitty bedroom free improv. Atmo sludge also has a really bad success rate imo, even though when it's good, it's amazing.

post grunge, pop rock

I'm convinced that this genre was born from some twisted desire, in some form or fashion, to create the worst genre of music conceivable. If so, it's a fine attempt.

Hip hop and vaporwave are probably the laziest

Opeth - Blackwater Park
Katatonia - The Great Cold Distance
Alcest - Écailles de Lune

You don't even have to be into metal to appreciate those, they're THAT accessible.

>post-grunge

This.

I cannot think of ONE (1) post-grunge band that is not terrible.

There is some good vaporwave that's similar to ambient

this, vaporwave is actually a legit genre now with legit artists, at least somewhat.

Hip Hop

>Twee pop
>bad
Who started this meme?

There aren't any great post-grunge bands, but I also don't find any of them to be offensive, so I think there must be a worse genre out there.

Crunkcore
youtube.com/watch?v=eU1uTpaXYyU

The toadies are okay

Music is like an apple.

Everything but the core.

Music is like the beach.

Run from the waves.

Hip Hop

Post-grunge is the most unecessary genres out there.

Deep lyrics genres already existed when post-grunge was invented
Edgy lyrics genres already existed when post-grunge was invented
Hard music genres already existed too
Fake hard music genres ("I want to be hardcore but my mom wont let me") already existed too.
Soft music already existed too
Rock that is soft but not too soft already existed too

kek

How did you get that picture of me, OP?

That said,

nu-country

herb

youtu.be/oKoi2_PggpA

anything i don't like

is that cheerleadercore?

the first twee pop act I suppose

Oh god just googled this. I feel like I did seven years ago when someone told me to google "blue waffle" but this time the disgust is in audio form.

LOOK AT THIS PHOTOGRAPH