Been thinking about you lately

I miss you babe. You should come over.

I got dubs, send pls kek

hey

I secretly fuck your mom

"Wanna Fuck?" Y'know you might get lucky Sup Forumsro

This

i miss your sister

So... can I stay with you for a little while? I'm in a bit of trouble.. please?

Hey, you unbelievable bitch

Roll

Kill yourself

You've turned me gay

I would like to fuck you in the ass

Trump will win and you're literally a dumb bitch

Hey what happens between us

I miss the smell of your sweaty socks. I used to cum on them while you were sleeping

Roll

Posted your nudes online ;)

Let me fist that asshole one more time

I still want to cum in your pinhole tight butthole

Rollando

Remember that loser you fucked over? Yeah it's me

Roll

Send her a picture of the grossest loli you can find on Sup Forums

Roll

Your sister is a fighter

I miss your mom tits she is the best lover I ever had

The fitnessgram pacer test is a multi stage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues.

Re

Roll

Reroll with same statement.

Make It dubs...... 79 is shit!!!

I miss you. I can't even fall asleep at night anymore without wondering if anyone has been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

One night your mum sucked me off and swallowed my load. I thought it's was you. Was the best I ever had and now keep thinking of it. Can you give me her number?

I have crippling depression

remember when you and me was fucking it is not me

rr

For real. 1/10 chance for dubs. 1/100 for 79. OP must have planned on not delivering.

Better lock your doors tonight, bitch. I'm fucking coming for you.

Please take me back! I have been in pain ever since we left eachother. I love you.

rr

rr

Roll

I used to cum on your toothbrush at night

reroll

>so the agreed amout for a quick fist up my bum

>oh shit wrong number

rollerino

What on earth is fuck you just you a little bitch, did you say to me? I have been involved in the check and that attack of Al · kvaeda many secrets killed on top of the 300, you is I'll let you know graduated from the top of my class of seal. I am a top US Army sniper of my whole, you fight the training of the gorilla. You are nothing to me, not the goal of only one. How exactly I my words, sexual intercourse marks, no that this has been seen on the planet, you wipe out you to sexual intercourse. Do you think I can get away with saying the feces of the dog on the Internet? Think again, stupid. As we speak, I you better, because it can maggots ready, we contact secret and your IP network of my entire US spy is tracing the storm now. This is, please wipe call the storm of your life poor thing. , Fuck the boy you die. I can be anywhere, anytime, I this is just in my hand, will kill the way for you to more than 700. As well as a wide range of training in my unarmed combat, I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps, I in order to wipe the face of this bastard, ass miserable continent, it to its fullest use the. As long as you like your little angry revenge "smart" remark know what that is applied in order to overthrow you, maybe you'll keep your anus tongue. But, you, you, can not you do not pay now, Caucasian guy in the country who you are a fool. I would shit on top of all of your anger, and you will drown it. You dead fuck, man.

I've found someone else who will pleasure my prostate, bitch

It's your fault I'm sucking black cock tonight.

Roll

rr

Fist me Daddy

reroll

I still like the smell of your damp pussy just before I entered it with my below average penis, while we listened to filthy weeb songs and of course Harambe's jam

Fuck this.... op is gay

re rolling

I just want to fuck your brains out one last time.

Hi, (OP) here. I like to masturbate to your pictures

I have crippling depression

reroll

Rollerino

Why haven't we fucked recently?

rollio

Checked

True Satanic Black Metal are bands such as Darkthrone, Aryan Satankampf, Graveland, the Gestapo 666, Satanic Warmaster, Beherit and Impaled Nazarene. You can listen to Metallica if you want, but you do not understand anything about the real Hitleric Nazi Black Metal. You are just a poser and you can fuck off the whole scene. Black Metal is real music, not intended for animals like you, but the real Satanic Misanthropists who do not care about people like you dampers.

Black Metal is music for the elite and you do not understand it. None of you understand the real Satanism. You ridiculous little kids. Our worldview is based on Wotanic Hitlerism, on a personal level satanic individualism, collective level Hitleric Fascism. Without an understanding of the theoretical occultism, it is useless to dream of understanding the Wotanic worldview. None of you can understand Wotanism, for you are all intellectually earthworms. You can not reach the elite level of Satanism, so why even you dream about it. Satanism and Black Metal are the elite. For real misanthropists.

Do you know which kind of sex is best one? Sex from hate

TRIPS

reroll again

Only 79 gets wins!!!!! What a nigger

I miss the taste of your sweet sweet cunt

harambe is gone

Roll

Rollin'

Hi, Billy Mays Here

OP here, extending the rules. Posts starting or ending in 79.

roll 4 dis

Wat. Did you miss the obvious unchecked trips?

m'meme

I want to pee in your butthole

Pee on me

suck my dick

Rolling 4 dis

...Anonymous
08/30/16(Tue)12:26:57 No.701841677
What on earth is fuck you just you a little bitch, did you say to me? I have been involved in the check and that attack of Al · kvaeda many secrets killed on top of the 300, you is I'll let you know graduated from the top of my class of seal. I am a top US Army sniper of my whole, you fight the training of the gorilla. You are nothing to me, not the goal of only one. How exactly I my words, sexual intercourse marks, no that this has been seen on the planet, you wipe out you to sexual intercourse. Do you think I can get away with saying the feces of the dog on the Internet? Think again, stupid. As we speak, I you better, because it can maggots ready, we contact secret and your IP network of my entire US spy is tracing the storm now. This is, please wipe call the storm of your life poor thing. , Fuck the boy you die. I can be anywhere, anytime, I this is just in my hand, will kill the way for you to more than 700. As well as a wide range of training in my unarmed combat, I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps, I in order to wipe the face of this bastard, ass miserable continent, it to its fullest use the. As long as you like your little angry revenge "smart" remark know what that is applied in order to overthrow you, maybe you'll keep your anus tongue. But, you, you, can not you do not pay now, Caucasian guy in the country who you are a fool. I would shit on top of all of your anger, and you will drown it. You dead fuck, man.

I hope Harambe molests your pussy and asshole with his unfathomable ginormous cock tonight. Also, If you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

rerolling

Hey bitch. Let me and my boys tag team dat ass

i fucked your mom

Hey, so I think I am changing myself and experiencing new things. Is your brother still in town? Can you give me his number?

send me nudes pls x

Come on Sup Forums, 79 can't be that hard to get

reroll

so are you gonna let me stick it in your butt or whut

reroll for quints

I'm gunna change it up. First post ending in dubs decides what I say. After this post of course