Any STEAM majors here?

>Implying theres any other kind of majors

I'm finishing up trade school to become software engineer
Can't wait to get a good job for once

its STEM
sot trying including yourself with your worthless arts degree

>STEAM

It's called STEM,
art is for plebs, and I am indeed a STEM student.

Arts = Trash

>steam Kek

I bet you're the kind of faggot that gets butt hurt because arts are trash to major in and you will be a poor fag. Asking if you want fries with that. Ding buns are done.

I saw this before, its kinda depressing
Like its one thing to have your own fun acronym, but to try and shove into STEM when all the STEM majors already look down upon you seems like a self inflicted wound

As if anyone getting their liberal Arts degree is worth a damn.

I have a little song playing in my head.

"One of these is not like the others"

It really depends on the type of arts degree you get. Yeah, general arts, and art history are fucking useless, but if you go into something like graphic design or video editing, production, or radio broadcasting, you can actually do something with that.

>itt a bunch of mongoloids act like arts degrees aren't worthwhile

Yeah. You people can just keep doing the grunt work. Designing ditches and other shit. While the "worthless" arts majors create things or make philisophical discoveries that are remembered for all time.

That's just being useful,
like a plumber, casheer or nurse.

It doesn't bring the world forward or require a lot intellectually,
much like art

philisophical discoveries
Name one of which I would give 2 shits about if it existed or not.

Supply Chain Management major here by the way. Gotta keep the goods moving yo

It actually does. A majority of those fields really do require a lot of skill in mathematics and programming. It is very useful stuff that employers are really chasing after.
And if you are so concerned about bringing the world forward? What are you doing on Sup Forums, or Sup Forums in general? Go do some community service, cunt.

Name a ditch I should give a shit about. Pleb.

Science major here. Totally accepting of arts, personally I paint and play music. I do like making jokes about the arts majors I know, but that's just in good fun.
Just because your degree is honestly probably not going to find you work, you have pursued a passion. Something you truly enjoy. And that's more than most of these fags can say.

This guy gets it. The only reasonable person on Sup Forums, here.

>Science
>Technology
>Engineering
>Mathematics

All things that can help people

>Arts

I'm sure your parents must be...well, not proud, but

Civil Engineering Technology Major, and looking at a minor in Music. Best of both worlds.

yea

>technology

In my experience, that's the tard version of a given engineering discipline.

Usually from community college

What's wrong with community college? It's a great way to get started in higher education without busting your fucking wallet.

I started in community college. Finished my first two years of college with no debt. Then transferred to a university and already had all the boring bullshit out of the way and got to power through my major classes. But I've always said if I had started college knowing what I wanted to major in, I would have preferred to go straight to a university where I could get more in-field experience.

All said, community college was a great option for me. Don't regret it one bit.

Nothing wrong with taking basic classes there.

But an associate's degree is worth exactly jack shit.

STEM majors like to think their souch smarter than everyone else cos they think theyre gonna get some big paying job hahahahahah

Like bruh you realise most arts majors dont care about money and the ones thhat are doing it expecting money are retarded ahahhahaha

Even if you graduate in a STEM field your still not gonna get a job b0ss, well maybe you will but ya wont be any better off than the artfags with your 6 billion in student loans

>litterally anyone who wants to succeed wont

>dropouts drop out because theyre happier that way

>artfags persue art because theyre happoer that way

>no one is superior to anyone if you wanna believe you are then go for it as long as it makes you happy

Personally id rather puke than get a PHD

0/10

How? There are plenty of places that take people that associate graduates with good pay. I have plenty of friends that have done trade school (only one year certifications) for welding and pharmaceutical fields, and are already making good money! 4 year universities will also take those people with associates degrees so they can go straight into their junior year of college, and saves people nearly half of the money they would going straight into a university. Ha, educate yourself. Might I suggest a community college> fuckwit.
That is what I am actually doing, too. I am currently enrolled into a community college, but I do know what I am doing for my degree. Community college is seriously great for not ruining my total budget. My tuition payments per semester are just slightly over a grand.

Art is essential for the progression of culture and intellectual wealth. It's nearly as important as science for the building of a great civilization and the enjoyment of life.

That said, arts degrees are horse shit. No one can teach you how to be a great artist. You can learn some theory, but to really make great shit takes something that just can't be taught.

Source: I have an arts degree

You're not doing any of us justice here not even knowing the basics of the English language, and grammar.

> Pursuing Biology
> Absolutely love what I do
> Never going to be rich
> No feelings of superiority

I feel that pursuing something I actually enjoy with no intention of impressing anyone else is the main reason I don't feel the need to shit on other majors.

1/10 for effort.

We know a lot of pieces of architecture/monuments from long ago, things like the Sistine Chapel and the pyramids (architecture is an art but ok)

but who the fuck remembers the life of the guy who invented the LED bulb

a few of the scientific discoveries we use daily are praised because they're bashed into our memories by repetition

but ask someone on the street who leonardo da vinci is
theyll say artist every time

>art
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

You can use community college to get your first 2 years of a 4 year degree cheap.

Or you can use it to get a drug store management job for $10/hr and live in poverty.

That's about it

Look everyone, the saddest man alive

>Human garbage who study art history in college are the same as Leonardo da Vinci

>Working in your workshop to build the first flying machine in between shifts at Starbucks

Same here.
bioinformatics, no feeling of superority, love what I do.
As for the other majors - it really depends on your background. I am from one of countries that have dozens of higher education institutions which provide worthless education. Telling that my education is not superior to many of those would be an offense against alma mater.
>we literally have med universities that teach homeopatics as a speciality

Just untrue

CC's usually offer plumbing, masonry, electrician, and other technical certifications that your life depends on. But I guess those back-breaking, needs-to-be-done, careers get lumped under "thankless jobs" today.

Your career has no demand for the market unless you create art that panders to a wealthy classes taste which is basically careering on a lottery.

STEM however is another story that pioneers humanity. Art is just advancing the identity of a culture and you can only identify yourself so much before everything looks the same or its simple shitty made concepts the artist cons people into thinking it has artistic value when it's just a clawed up canvas.

Arts....fuck right off

Well alright. You got me there. I would indeed shit on a degree in homeopathy. But that's just because of my inclination towards actual science.

>insults OP about talking about arts.
>uses a shit meme featuring sculptures made by artists.
Fuck off, faggot

If you go to community college for literally any of those jobs, you're literally fucking retarded.

You get a job as a bitch boy under a craftsman that does one of these jobs, learn how to do it, then do it on your own.

Maybe most of those people know to turn it into a 4 year degree, fucktard.

It's stem faggot

>4 year electrician's/mason's/plumber's degree

Do you have Down's Syndrome?

They exist, retard. What search engine would you like me to direct you to to look it up?

I dont see how something like engineering is somehow superior to art....

I think you're confusing technical professions with engineering.

Vastly different.

> when you haven't told someone about the merits of your liberal arts degree for more than 12 minutes

Zoowee mama your all so angry that i dont care about using grammar in the fucking iternet, Sup Forums specifically ahahhahaha the fact that your on here proves to me you will never amount to amythi ng

Fucking top frickety fracking kek

I dropped out of school years ago and have been enjoying funding my vices of all your hard earned money

>stay mad wagecucks

Wait what? Is a NEET really trying to lecture us?

Not helping your case NEET

Astrophysics major reporting in

>STEM fields
>digging ditches
Archaeology is only one branch of STEM, dipshit.