Sup Forums LET'S HAVE A VOTE HERE

Sup Forums LET'S HAVE A VOTE HERE

vs

I'm uncut. It's never been a problem. I don't care if you're cut. I don't know why you trap-loving fag millenials obsess over another mans' cock.

/thread

Not gay but I'd suck that right cock so bad.

I love foreskin its plesurable while jerking off

Cut is ugly and disgusting.

Left one seems kinda dry as well wtf

>not gay
>suck that cock so bad

>/threading your own post
Even if I actually agree with your post you fucked up at the end. So, lurk more, newfriend

inb4 "mutilate"

Remove yourself from internet. I like with foreskin more, cut seems kinda ehh...

There is not even a vote needed, cut dicks didn't had choice. They have to deal with the choice of their parents or the doctor's, I can confirm it works better with the skin, it's more enjoyable and natural. Only sandnigger and jew have their dicks cut, I mean does it not speak for itself already ?

Shut it, Picard.

Agree with you bro

Uncut, dont need lube to jerk off

>Left one seems kinda dry as well wtf

It's keratinized.

All cut cocks get keratinized from having no protection from foreskin. The shaft and glans skin rubbing against clothing causes the skin to dry out and become rough, losing sensitivity in the process.

I truly feel sorry for cutfags who had no choice and were mutilated as babies.

Fuck the Jews.

I've never gotten this. I'm cut and gap almost daily, never once needed lube.

didn't make the cut

strawpoll.me/11117511

Fair enough. But I feel like it should be easier to jerk off using the foreskin

I'm cut

around my area of the UK I'm like the only cut guy, and girls love it

>girls love my dick
>on Sup Forums

he said he's uncut you retard

Uncut all the way.
Cut is ugly and not as much fun to play with.

>lying on the Internet

Why would someone do this?

Cut dicks are mutilated senpai, sorry to break the bad news

Who gives a shit you fucking cunt

uncut of course. there is no competition.

kill yourself

lol at this butthurt

>butthurt

Why don't people have cut dicks?

Uncut sounds alot more unhygienic, it looks retarded, it gets in the way, it's unattractive to women more specifically, and not the mention the possible diseases from that shit.

>inb4 "B-but you loose sensation!"

Killing myself won't make your dick throwback m8

Don't you mean dick hurt

You are wrong mate, uncut is natural dick it feels a lot better while jearking off or having sex and foresking is just plesurable in general.

Uncut fag here. Have balanitis, anyone know how to get rid of it other than chopping your dick off?

Mars is bright tonight....

You should visit a doctor first he will give you the right info, dont listen to those mofos here

Ok I agree, but HOW FUCKING DARE YOU /thread your own post.

/thread

having been both, lemme just say that they're both good. different, but both good.

If the foreskin was useless, it wouldn't be there to begin with. The penis is the immortal symbol of masculinity, and circumcision is mutilation of every achievement man has made. That's why I really, really hate the Jews and Arabs.

My cut dick has enough fourskin that I can dry fap.
>Thanks doc for not cutting it all!

Is there anybody here who was uncut and decided to cut the foresking off. Which one feels better now?

Uncircumcised dicks are normal.

Foreskin provides natural lubrication and protects the glans, keeping it sensitive.

Disease contraction decreases only 1-2% for circumcised men.

Forsekin contains 20,000+ nerve endings and it's ridges provide more pleasure for the guy and girl during vaginal sex (ribbed condoms try to emulate this effect)

Cut dicks get keratinized over time, leading to higher rates of erectile dysfunction in adulthood.

Mostly Jews, Muslims and African niggers who cut their dicks.

I'll be keeping my foreskin, I think.

Why don't people cut off their eyelids?
Uncut sounds alot more unhygienic, it looks retarded, it gets in the way, it's unattractive to women more specifically, and not the mention the possible diseases from that shit.

>inb4 "I-it dries out your eyes!"

Best comment in the thread

I am cut but i put plastic wrap around the glans and now my sensitivity is high and i am dekeratinized

how long for?

Everybody is born with the foresking so fuck off all you niggas, jews, arabs who cut your own dick

Lol. Who cares

Don't compare a vital part of the body to a none-vital part of the body, dipshit. The foreskin is there to cover up the penis. But it's not needed specifically. And it is more attractive to females.

Who said eyelids were vital?

sorry guys, cut dicks are more attractive to females and cleaner. girls think uncut dicks are gross and just not normal.

I got the sensitivity back in less than a month. I keep it on 24/7. I only take it off to shower than i get another piece. I only expose the tip when i pee. I don't take it off fully

got a pic of how it looks now?

bump. interested to see before i bother trying myself

Thats the most idiotic comment i've seen this whole day. Congrats mate!

No. And i cant take a pic right now. Basically it looks like a cut penis with a uncut tip on it. Its very smooth and shiny when i take the wrap off

i got cut at 19, its fucking sad that people dont get cut at birth ffs. its literally one of those changes that has no downside, everything gets better.

talking about how good your dick is to other dudes

Literally nobody cares what roasty whores think.

why weren't you cut at birth?

>Implying I'm not a faggit

Did it hurt. What gets better, give some examples

Just put it on 1 day and you will see you glans are moist. Tbh it gets moist in only a couple hours

Thinking of getting it done; any chance of a pic? Did you get to choose how it was cut?

I literally don't believe you. I love playing with my foreskin, I would never have it amputated.

hahah. DAYUM. Looks like I pushed a button on some of you guys :)

sorry. it looks gross, smells gross, and it's clean. cut dicks are normal and the way to go.

b/ for some reason has this big hard on for uncut dicks to make themselves feel better but in the real world it just isn't like that.

Cut here,I don't know considering I am a virgin with no sexual drive and don't really give a shit, I spit in my hand and jack off with that, other than masturbation there is no other reason i'd have to care for it. I call him Jim.

smegma/10

How's the weather in Tel Aviv?

Can some of you give a fucking logical reason what is so better in having cut dick instead of uncut?

Uncut can become cut, but cut can't become uncut. chekm8

fucking jews, uncut is the masterrace

circumcision it's just a mey-mey

do you put anything on your dick before, like a moisturizer or something?

Cleaner. Looks normal.

/thread

should be jew/aryan masterace

>Look at me being so fucking filthy that I can't wash myself every day while living in the 1st world

How can you fags even masturbate without nice and plesurable foreskin???

Unmutilated masterrace reporting in.

Why is it a problem to wash under the foresking, its 10 fucking seconds what the hell

implying any of you b/tards actually wash your dick you filthy faggots

The Talmud says for the Jews to circumcise their slaves and their children, which one are you?
There are none

You can't thread your own post you fucking newfag

I don't see why there's even a need for debate. I've been cut since birth and I'm A-OK with it.

Eyelids aren't vital either, dipshit.

Nope

Only grimy POCâ„¢ and Jews mutilate their dicks because they don't have the mental capacity to wash with soap and water.

yes you can you summerfag. sure is summer in here. thank god its ending soon.

Do you use lube while jearking off?

>hey guys this girl said she likes cut dick one time so let's all mutilate our baby boys' penises

I found the Jewcuck.

Underrated post.