>has really bad trip
>tries lower dosage in hopes to get a good trip
>gets incurable, untreatable brain disease
>has to live with it for the rest of his life

lol

this is why you don't do drugs kids

whatchu got?

Hahahahaha

I got hppd. It's treatable but doctors usually don't know what it is. It's not that bad tbh, except at first. At first it's hell. But you get used to it

what kinda disease? did acid once and it fucked me up good, been a few years since

>fucked me up good

in what way?

>brain disease
Kys homo

doctors couldnt tell but i believe brink of psychosis kinda

damn that sucks, how does it "feel"?

This is op and yeah like I said I got hppd and it's just more delusions and I'm almost always dizzy and sometimes I get this uneasy feeling as if I'm on acid. It used to scare the living shit out of me and give me
Panic attscks (I had never had a panic attack prior) and u was given anxiety meds for 6 months but I'm off of it now and I feel like I'm still on the medicine which is good. I've gotten a lot better

should not have fucking tweaked your brain this hard faggot.. at best you should leave a month inbetween LSD trips.. your at fault here

OP, you suck at drugs.

I've dosed more times than I can count and I'm fine. But I'm not a fag.

dude thats probably LSD flashbacks.. tends to happen when you have a really heavy bad trip, its ammount to that of a mild PTSD. nothing serious,.. itll pass

Op here again. Just remembered it wasn't lsd I took because it had a bitter taste. It was nbome I believe? I think I'm supposed to be dead. I remember thinking I died and I had a heavy drunk feeling and I couldn't remember past a minute when I was at the peak. At that was my second time on a supposingly "lower dosage"

Or you know, never done LSD. Its like you retards that get fucked on molly and coke every fucking weekend. Really meth and coke in the same night cannot be good for you. Aside from it make you look and sound like a moron. Just stick to weed

Millennials are the worst. Glad you caved into peer pressure OP?

Got the same effects along with heavy derealisation and depersonalisation for more than a year or two now, don't exactly remember when it started as my memory is pure shit
some are just not meant to do drugs

something tells me u didnt do lsd

now or then?

i wasnt suggesting he should do it regularly but if he is one of those retards at least keep it to a minimum of one month intervals or weekly at worst
last time i rolled on acid was last year and i only do it spiritually not recreationally like some kiddos.. in fact i avoid it at most since i get the same effects from smoking weed after my last couple of heavy trips

>blames millenials
>stick to weed

I had the same experience bro panic attack on LSD peak, thought I was dying, it gets better though but takes years. Being addicted to heroin seems to have alleviated a lot of the symptoms

Op here againnn. I never do drugs. I just was very interested in acid and I knew a dude who told me some stories. He didn't exactly persuade me to do it, it was my fault for being curious. He even warned me to be careful. Anyways yeah I never do drugs like at all. I smoked weed like idk 10 times in my life at most. (I'm 17 n got the whitest parents) I've been drunk only a few times.i took 3 tabs at once (stupid as shit) then I hallucinated and was very delusional and I kept crying. Then I was depressed for like 3 days. Then few weeks later I try two tabs (one then another like 2 hours later) and I got super duper visuals. Nothing like flying through space or anything but like tons of geometric shit coming through my walls. And I felt like I was invetween the real world and some other dimension. Everything came to life and I felt so drunk with it I thought I died.

It is possible to do drugs in moderation you know genius

>i took 3 tabs at once

Good job retard

What were you expecting to happen, you're just making acid look bad because of how retarded you are

Also underage b&, I'm surprised you're as old as 17 you sound like a 13 year old

gg

I have done about 30-35 tabs of acid in my life. Most of them within a span of 4 months. I felt kinda fucked for a few months after I stopped but I feel normal now.
But I person I knew did acid once and flipped out hardcore. Walkig into a fence screamig about odin wearing some shoe he found in a park. Got picked up by cops. Was normal for a while after that. But now he's completely fucked. He thinks he fought in every war mankind has ever been in, is paranoid, agressive has delusions. And is now in a pysch ward telling people there to exercise to sweat out the medications so he does jumping jacks constantly.

How do you know that's not all true

He saw behind the curtain brah, there ain't no recovering from that

LSD doesn't do that, but the designer drugs/bathsalts do

this is what happens when you don't test your shit because you "trust" your dealer.

Nope, nigga is just crazy.

It can happen if you have underlying mental illness. Like ifyou have a family history of schizophrenia don't do psychedelic drugs, not even weed