Why do people on here have pride in their Mexican heritage? It's a corrupt third world shithole

Why do people on here have pride in their Mexican heritage? It's a corrupt third world shithole.

I have pride in my German heritage because Germany helped shape human civilization - why do retards on here have pride in their Mexican heritage?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hahahaha, all these useless infos were inserted with Paint

>constantly getting beat into submission by the rest of the world
>proud of it

>prodigious amount of inventions and accomplishments
>German Americans have also specifically greatly shaped America

>you get triggered when you're reminded of dat uncontested superiority

>German heritage
We took in 1.5 million Muslims in 12 months. We are fucking idiots. We are the last people who you should be proud about. You should get your head examined if a single Germanic blood is in your veins.

>constantly
But I guess that's what people think of you when you fight Marxism and globalism.

More than half of these "facts" are just wrong lmao

All it takes is enough men to sacrifice reputation in favor of their country's identity - infiltrate the government to reverse the submissive political correctness ethos that's plaguing legislation and what not

Easier said than done, but everything is cyclical.

Spot the beta nu males who gets a boner at the sight of refugees raping boys in swimming pools, everybody

I hate it when people talk about us. Germany should be Balkanized so we become irrelevant Switzerlands + Bavaria.

Go back to Sup Forums pls

I'm a full blown stormfrontfag, that doesn't change the fact that most of the graphic is wrong.

>It's a corrupt third world shithole.
>I have pride in my German heritage

Have you seen Germany recently, Bob?

>we
>us

>americans hanging onto being european

When will this fucking stop, you cunts opted out, stay out

>I have pride in my German heritage because Germany helped shape human civilization

I'm dead. Kys, m8.

t. Michigander with muh German heritage

>negative birth rate

>d-d-don't trigger me ;_;

It's authoritarian in regards to social marxism, but in regards to average quality of life, the court system concerning crime, whatever you pick - Of course you'd have high regards for it

>indoctrinated yuropoor to not have pride in his heritage

>shitskin that's upset he doesn't have German heritage

>Look at all these kids we produce that we can't support har har aren't we alpha hahahaah this is why we're poor retards tho

>but in regards to average quality of life, the court system concerning crime, whatever you pick - Of course you'd have high regards for it

Someone please link this man to the interactive refugee crime map. He is in serious need of redpilling.

Cologne is literally a no go zone for white women at this point.

the point is not even Germans want to be German

>have pride in my German heritage because Germany helped shape human civilization

They killed Europe.

>indoctrinated yuropoor to not have pride in his heritage

What language is that? Is it Mexican? Some form of street slang English?

thrice

Germany is literally a backwards robotic shithole with no drive, compassion, hope, or thought. They killed Europe 60 years ago and are in the process of doing it again. You're proud of that 'heritage' then go for it. But it's literally one of the worst in history, along with Chinese Mao era.

i take no pride in anyone but myself

>Its a Sup Forums shitposts outside their containment board episode

Germany gave the world Protestantism, which helped shape human civilization

Mexico gave the world 5'4 violent manlets

You know you could just stop buying our cars and we would literally shrivel away and become italy-tier.

For straight white men, Germany is still a fine country to live in for hopeful upwards mobility. That's the point. Despite social marxism, you know it to be true.

>They killed Europe 60 years ago and are in the process of doing it again

>mfw I've spent the divegrass off season browsing Sup Forums and forgot that people actually believe this

OP here

>having any reason to do this, ever

do you play futbol?

local park with friends, nothing ever serious

>literally have to let your daughters be raped by migrants
>get called 'racist' if you oppose it
>literally go to work to pay for these 'refugees' to live lavish lifestyles on your tax money
>a fine country

You are literally deluded mate. Even Germans know Germany is fucked. The only one's that don't know it is fucked are the pro-refugee anti-German Germans as they are happy to see the direction of destruction their country is going in.

If you actually do feel some connection to Germany then wake the fuck up and realise what is happening there. They are fast approaching Sweden tier levels of fucked.

you should stop reading Sup Forums so much lad. It's not nearly as bad as memers claim. yet

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs

>muh heritage
rule of thumb is if youre not fluent in the language than youre not one of them

ie my Grandfather was Scottish, i cant speak Scottish and have never been to Scotland, im not Scottish

>being proud of a country that is on a eternal guilt trip
they literally sold all their tanks to Poland ffs

I'm an American, that has pride in his ethnicity - does this trigger you?

>disgusting carpet

Truly degenerate.