>best drivers
>lots of crashes

yfw Dale jr dies in the OS

>best drivers
>lots of crashes

it would be so entertaining

>turn left
>sport

NASCAR drivers are more talented wheelmen cuz you have to be to drive a big ass fuckin stock car.

It'd be cool to see some sort of international racing event for the Olympics tho.

Here's an avg NASCAR driver beating one of the greatest F1 drivers of all time.

youtube.com/watch?v=TQZgBiiSDao

you just dont understand cause youre not good at the sport

It's completely nation specific and is not something easly accessible to anyone but the weathly ot relatively weathly.

>best drivers
>lots of crashes

It's pack racing stupid.

Touring cars and formula cars aren't comparable and Nascar cars are a lot closer to the cars in that video than Formula 1 cars.

>wealthy to relatively wealthy

Nascar drivers are hicks from the south. They are poor

F1 is all car. NASCAR is more balanced between driver and car.

NASCAR stock cars weigh 3300lbs and F1 cars are about 1500lbs.

Driving stock cars is a contact sport where you have to muscle the car around. Driving F1 is more like running time trial laps over and over.

That kind of track is much more suited to a F1 driver than a NASCAR driver, but even assuming it's vastly different for both, Carl Edwards has never even won a championship. He's a good driver, but he's never been the best in NASCAR at any point in his career.

Michael Schumacher is an all timer.

yeah, back in the 70s. now most of them come from california, look it up.

As far as pure driving talent goes, I'd put the Busch bros up there against anyone in the world. Smoke in his younger years. Brad and Logano could both prolly drive about anything also.

Edwards would be up there in the top 5ish.

>hicks from the south

Not that many

>Poor

Lolno

But that's not WRC

t. butthurt rednecks

Go back to complaining about big gubmint stealing your wealth while the rest of the country has to suffer to keep your lazy asses afloat

It's expensive as fuck to build an auto racing track just for the olympics.

how come they never show this on US tv?

>poor
they are literally born into money. these aren't the first gen moonshine runners. these are kids born with a silver spoon in their mouth. no way in fucking hell will some trailer trash ever have the resources to fund his kids racing.

many put on a fake southern accent. Tony Stewart does and he is from fucking Indiana.

I don't know but I wish they would. I'd love to see some cross series events for charity or shits and giggles.

They'll make competitive eating an Olympic sport before NASCAR

We've already got bicycle NASCAR, why are you Muricans never happy

because you're wrong, it's boring as fuck, it's fucking shit, the drivers are only "lol, left" and this:

Its not in because there is some regulation about no motorised equipment

It would be cool to see GP2 in the Olympics or some other non oval track race where the cars are "identical"

It's a goddamn shame that every new big NASCAR name is some snot nosed shit who grew up driving go-carts in a private track compared to the guys who went driving in the backwoods in the country in Pa's truck.

Bring back the fuckin IROC series man.

If they could ensure me there would be crashes in every single match. I'd consider watching and supporting it.

You don't know how F1 cars work if you think an F1 driver has the advantage there.