You came home from work early and caught your 14 year old son making out with another boy in his room

You came home from work early and caught your 14 year old son making out with another boy in his room.

assuming that you are a responsible and mature adult, what will you do?

Disown him and send him packing.

Educate him about safe sex.

beat the living shit out of that faggot, fucking disappointment

throw a Bible at him

Tell him to put his toys away until he's done his fucking homework and chores.

I'd teach him how to catch.

Leave as far as I can start a new life

>implying I'd have a kid
but for funsies:

"Knew it faggot."
Go play MMO, feel mixed pride that he's getting ass, and disappointment that it's dude ass.

check em

This

turn 360 degrees and walk away slowly

this

Also remind him to be safe in all other ways.
>Know your surroundings
>Know where the exits are
>Have a plan to get to help in an emergency

Check'd n kek'd

As long as he's the top I don't give a fuck.

>feel mixed pride that he's getting ass
implying he'd be on top

>implying any of us Sup Forumsitches would have kids
I'd tell him this is Sup Forums, he needs to be in /lgbt/

So I opened his rooms door without knocking? What kind of shit father am I? He could have been fapping for all I know.

Educate about safe sex.
Tell him that he'll probably catch some flak from friends for being gay due to the conservative state we live in. Recommend bulking up to beat those kids up.

Beat him to a pulp

Yup, this. STDs are no laughing matter.

Take solace in the fact that neither of my sons has a penis, so they are in fact straight.

Tell him he had better be the dominant one or else.

Hire a hooker and get him laid.

Say gaaaaaaayyy as I walk past his room.

kill myself

Moisturize his little boipussy and fuck him raw like the fag he is.

Whip out my dick and start jacking

Given the frequency of this post, I'd question why I keep coming home early every single day and heading straight to my boy's bedroom. I mean, I get why he's staying home every day to bang his buddy, he's young and horny. But, fuck, does my boss know I'm going home early every day for the past 10 years?

Rape both of them, so they know whos the alpha there

this

"Once you two lovebirds are done playing cave explorer, go tell your mom's they both owe me 50 bucks."

how can i make a man pregnant and have a child wtf?

Probably beat the shit out of my wife, since it's her fault this happened

Heard that in peter's voice. Family guy. Actually almost smiled. Thanks.

> If I was a "responsible and mature adult" I would go to Sup Forums and ask for advice...

Talk to him about safe sex, meaning of high school relationships, why being gay may be difficult. Then I'll make him his favorite dinner since he's gettin some and I'm proud.

>Tfw child free and I never have to worry about his shit

EGYPT FAG HERE, I'D STONE HIM AND THE
WHORE WHO STOLE HIS INNOCENTS

this

whip out my dad cock and slip it between their kissing lips then teach them how to be good little trap boys

you're okay teaching your 14 year old son about fucking another dude's ass? Or having his-? Fucks sake..

He's not. My son is the top in this scenario, not yours.

rape them both

Beat the shit out of my son with my gun hold down the little faggot he was kissing butt fuck him while son watches finish and go microwave a hungry man dinner because im going to be a real pissed off hungry man after all that bullshit I have to endure.

make sure he knows that he could have been a decent human being, but chose not to be.

make both of them take off their pants so i can belt them on their bare asses until their butts turn red and raw , until they are both whimpering and begging for me to stop

that will teach them to be filthy, filthy faggots

We all know he can take you in a fight these days. Go make him and his buddy some sandwiches and wait for him in the living room with your fucking mouth shut.

Also show him that the rates of STDs with gays are ridiculously high because a single act can cause AIDS transmission. Tell him guys will want to do it without a rubber. Show him what dying of AIDS looks like.

>You came home from work early and caught your 14 year old son making out

Kick the other person out and ground my kid for a week or so. Same thing I'd do if it were a female. Later I would talk to him about how much more dangerous homosexuality is than heterosexuality. If he continued seeing the dude, we would end up moving somewhere a bit more conservative where he could not couple until he was an adult.

It's faulty to assume all homo-sexuals have anal sex and frankly this offends me quite a bit.

>walk into son's room
>see this
"...at least don't forget to finish your chores before going to bed."
>walk out and close the door
>contemplate 'the talk' that I would need to revise to fit my faggot son's choice

i'd just make a new one and send the other off to an orphanage. who wants to deal with a broken kid

Literally nothing wrong with 14 year olds fucking if they're taught safe sex. Boy, girl, irrelevant if it's safe. Stop being a fucking retard.

This and be happy he won't knock some girl up early on. Granted maybe he's just trying shit in which case just talk to him. Depending on our relationship totally embarrass/cockblock him just for shits and giggles

bonobo style!

i was the aggot in my class during high school and blew a few guys

all of them turned out straight

he could be just experimenting

I would tell him to be safe, and keep his gay shit at his boyfriends house.

JOIN THE PARTY!!

Nobody dies of aids anymore. If that's all you show him, then he'll assume he has no reason to worry about it.

i call some whores to ungay him by force all the night, he won't go at school tomorrow, other pay for sex girls will come, i bet i would have money for this.

Almost sounds like a non-b8 response except we know your mobile home would never survive the move.

Yell "room for one more?" as gayly and loudly as possible.

remove his bedroom door from its hinges

enforce an 8 pm curfew until high school or he shows a genuine attraction to women

provide sex talk with complete disregard to what I just saw as if he were normal and disregard any line of questioning relating to homosexuality

I want grandchildren, and not fucking adopted inner city shits either

I also beat up the little faggot who touch my boy and sends messages at his school so everybody know he's gay and he will be beaten by other schoolkids. He deserved it.

It would probably be awkward as fuck but I'd probably excuse myself out and talk to him later on and let him know I really don't give a fuck what he fucks as long as he's happy and does his homework.

Either one of those faggots could take you in a fight. You'd get fucked by your kids friend for trying that shit.

You mean I don't have to worry about him knocking some girl up? Give him a talk about proper condom usage and call it a day.

If your mom asks tell her its yogurt.
>closes door.

>Tell him it's okay and that im happy for him
>plan a vacation to our motherland
>take him into the mountains
>throw him off so he falls to his death

Id be mad as hell, id probably knock the shit out of both of them... fucking faggots are one thing to tolerate at a distance but I wont allow that shit in my home.

Since when are there mountains in Louisiana?

If I was from louisiana then I wouldn't mind having a gay son

You'd get your ass handed to you by those faggots, with a couple of loads of cum in it.

join the fun

Kill myself because I must have gone really fucking wrong somewhere

I don't think so, 14 yo boys can't.
I destroy their face in my basement and send pics to /b, here people will know what i'll do with them.

stop sayin everybody they will be kicked by fuckin little childrens, stay lucid.

Separate them and jack each other off to shotta threads

show them this

rape the gay outta both them faggots

In the campest way possible

'room for one more?'
If he says no call him a faggot and tell him you fucked his mum last night. If he says yes, say the same thing

Beat the fucking shit out of him

are you trying to put the final nail in their gay coffin?

bestiality is wrong

That's it, I'm voting Clinton. She hates you fags.

Do you want me, my son and he's friend gay ?

fucking KEK'D

As a gay man who plans to adopt, it wouldn't matter, but if my daughter was a lesbian I'd probably punch her

if you turned 360 degrees you would be walking towards them you fucking freak

i think you mean if your daughter is a "lesbian"

do you even mathe, faggot?

This thread has more baits than replies.

Kid on the right looks WAY too much like me at 14.
I'm deebly goncerned.

Get the fuck out you summer fucking fag.

>being this new