What do Germans actually think of Hitler?

What do Germans actually think of Hitler?

He was great

Worst of all humans

He did nothing wrong

Most people are well educated about the third reich. Therefore hes acknowledged as one of the most evil persons ever lived, as he should.

Austrufundätichgleidnureindasbrürnochmalt.

we need another hitler, but for for muslims this time

to be honest:
> Great Man.
I allways dream of him winning the fucking war.
I would be here then because blue eyes and fucking blonde.
And no more sandniggers and other shit, so whats the deal ?

This

not much, i was born in the 90's
i love hitler jokes, funny af

Except Hitler liked muslims.

He was a true hero and its a shame the Zionists and liberals paint him as some evil monster.

I'm betting there is only one answer from an actual German below...

Lost ww2 though

its a real shame that he lost.

the goal of ww2 was to kill Hitler.
Hitler killed Hitlers
Hitler won ww2

I don´t support Hitler but i, and i think a lot of other germans too, would approve a world under german control

Rotten jaw idiot lost us ww2. Jews killing wtf literally retarded subhuman.

I don't understand what he did wrong. If your country and people are being invaded and taken over, what are you supposed to do? Just sit back and take it?

Well, the fourth Reich has won now, and you learnt from your mistakes. Germany has conquered Europe now... Through financial markets...

so using that logic, do islamic terrorists have the right to bomb people?

I once read a nice poem that I fully agree with:

"Der größte Schuft, den Deutschland hatte
war Hitler, diese miese Ratte."

Roughly translated:

"The biggest wretch Germany ever had
was Hitler, that lousy rat."

Nobody "invaded" Germany... until Hitler gave them reason to do so.

He did terrible things, thats true.. But the indoctrination we are getting for centuries now is fuckibg ridiculous.. you criticize the immigrationsystem? Nazi! You criticize the refugeesystem? Nazi! You criticize the nogo-areas in our city due to failed immigration? Nazi!
Everytime you dont suck immigrants/feminists dicks/cunts youre a fcking nazi!
Its just fuckin ridiculous to see germans fighting eachother for little things.. they dont talk, help and live together anymore.. this happened around late 90s... a few years before that, your neighboors were your fucking friends, you could grill and drink together but thats the past.. you could leave your bike unlocked in front of your house and almost noone stole it.. and now? Its your fucking fault to not do so..

The fucking mentallity changed in just 20 years and thats fucking sad.. the minorities (turks, black, east-european) are holding together, yelling "racist" everytime they do something wrong, and the young generations of germans are holding ro them cuz of "Rassismus!"..

But the saddest thing is, leftists are "allowed" to yell "Bomber Harris do it again" or "Never ever again Germany" (Nie wieder Deutschland)..

Tl;dr: Society is fucked cuz of our past with Hitler..

Same as the rest of the planet:
Though you might get a few edgy Sup Forumsyards who claim otherwise, the vast majority of Germany and the world sees him as an evil son of a bitch with a funny mustache

rekt

This.

>islamics are being invaded

This hits the nail on the head

invaded by jews, friend

yes islam is not a country, i should have said arabs. i think you know what i mean though.

Are you retarded? I mean other than your use of "Islamics"? The Middle East is just one invasion after another, from British mandate Palestine to the soviet invasion of Afghanistan to the US invasion of Afghanistan/Iraq etc

i love him more than my parents.

>Anonymous 08/30/16(Tue)15:14:11 No.701851
Good artist, brilliant public speaker, batshit crazy leader, and god awful tactician.

Dear Santa,
Respawn Hitler please

Mediocre artist at best, public speeches were amphetamine fueled rants from a high pitched man with a funny mustache. Agree on the other points

no idea what the fuck happened with the greentext, but okay.

They are already doing so, also raping, murdering and mutilating people.
Europe didn't do wrong, it was the USA mostly retard.

>respawn

meh, his paintings depend on what you like to view art-wise. I just really like to look at fancy architecture. and about the speeches, you can say what you like ,but they definitely worked for pre-war Nazi Germany.

I miss him :'(

yeah other european countries didn't help in the war. right? pretty sure pissed off arabs just view western europe and the US as '' the west '' and hate it all.

Trump?

Nah, those 20 million Soviets aren't real people... right?

>invaded by jews

Nonsense.

Hell no, then people will pity the Muslims after the new Hitler loses and give them free money, countries and special treatment like they did with the Jews (Western nations pretty much already do this, but it'd get even worse).

Not really since they started it. If you punch someone in the fact, expect them to punch back.

Regardless of subject matter he was only mediocre in terms of skill

okay, fair enough. i still liked his work though.

Esta pregunta en Sup Forums por las flags,

waitt? its no hispachan

Of course he was... He never went to art school...

He liked Persians, not Muslims. I don't think the two were synonymous before the Islamic revolution that took over Iran in the 60s.

Wrong, he had good things to say about Islam specifically

I think this is the right place to say how glad I am, that he lost the war. Otherwise I would be in a KZ right now, because my grandfather was Jewish. I am no Jew by any definition except for Hitler's one (but I bet there are enough Sup Forumstards in here, who will say otherwise).

>they started it

Fail.

>During a meeting with a delegation of distinguished Arab figures, Hitler learned of how Islam motivated the Umayyad Caliphate during the Islamic invasion of Gaul and was now convinced that "the world would be Mohammedan today" if the Arab regime had successfully taken France during the Battle of Tours, while also suggesting to Speer that "ultimately not Arabs, but Islamized Germans could have stood at the head of this Mohammedan Empire."

>According to Speer, Hitler stated in private, "The Mohammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?"

>Hitler was transcribed as saying: "Had Charles Martel not been victorious at Poitiers [...] then we should in all probability have been converted to Mohammedanism, that cult which glorifies the heroism and which opens up the seventh Heaven to the bold warrior alone. Then the Germanic races would have conquered the world."

Well you learn something new every day. What was it about Islam he liked? The control and rigidness of their doctrine?

He had good intentions but his ego led him to make some poor tactical decisions.He did get Germany out of its recession.

Hitler kills 6 million Jews and he's the most evil man on earth. Joe Stalin kills 60 million people and they name a city after him. Go figure.

Their hatred of Jews and warrior values.

>you're wrong, but I can't write why

millenial detected

The fact that it was warlike and not peaceful like cucktianity. However if he ever spent any time with mudslimes he would have known they are just as indulgent and corrupt.

>pic related

Which city is named after Stalin?

>implying Stalingrad is the name of he city in post-Soviet Russia

>Hitler kills 6 million Jews and he's the most evil man on earth. Joe Stalin kills 60 million people and (he) name(d) a city after him(self, and it was changed again as soon as he died). Go figure.
FIFY

Think about where you're asking this question.

this

Stalingrad.

>implying

>I write something completely retarded and expect people to discuss it with well thought arguments

They did, you retard. What the fuck are you being so smug about? If those sandniggers didn't want their countries bombed, they shouldn't have done that 9/11 shit.

>german here

psychopath

see

There is no Stalingrad.

(((Saudis))) did 9/11

>implying the West's history with the Middle East began in 2001

>Meeting with a few Bosniaks
>forming that 1 Arab SS division
>implying

No lad, I mean if he spent time in Egypt or Arabia he would have seen how backwards and retarded they are, no better than Christcucks.

open a history book... Ever hear of the Battle of Stalingrad where the Nazi's got stonewalled???

>>we need another hitler, but for for muslims this time
>excpet Hitler liked Muslims
Are you literally retarded?

is that his Halloween costume? Nike would be proud!

Open a Geography book.

There is no Stalingrad.
There once was a city Stalin named after himself, but as soon as the soviet union was gone, people quickly renamed it.
Your argument is invalid.

So we can get rid of literally

>faggot punching my facts

I think he means all 1.7 billion there faggot

He was a true American hero.

Qwit playen

Then you know stalingrad existed. Why continue to be a trap lover.

Ever hear of Troy? More to the point, ever heard of New Ansterdam?

Open a history book. Stalingrad renamed in 1961. Soviet Union dissolved in 1991.

30 years difference you stupid fuck

True Satanic Black Metal are bands such as Darkthrone, Aryan Satankampf, Graveland, the Gestapo 666, Satanic Warmaster, Beherit and Impaled Nazarene. You can listen to Metallica if you want, but you do not understand anything about the real Hitleric Nazi Black Metal. You are just a poser and you can fuck off the whole scene. Black Metal is real music, not intended for animals like you, but the real Satanic Misanthropists who do not care about people like you dampers.

Black Metal is music for the elite and you do not understand it. None of you understand the real Satanism. You ridiculous little kids. Our worldview is based on Wotanic Hitlerism, on a personal level satanic individualism, collective level Hitleric Fascism. Without an understanding of the theoretical occultism, it is useless to dream of understanding the Wotanic worldview. None of you can understand Wotanism, for you are all intellectually earthworms. You can not reach the elite level of Satanism, so why even you dream about it. Satanism and Black Metal are the elite. For real misanthropists.

then we're gonna need a bigger hitler