>start on monday
>no friends
>ready for suicide

Checked

Mr. Satan!

How come are you sad?

do it bitchass nigeer

Wow I got dubs :-)

These satanic trips saved your life boy.

This is going to be the most relevant success in your life.

Satanic trips say do it faggot.

Start acting like a school shooter, everyone will be much friendlier to you.

OP here, first satanic dubs in my life
this might be the sign should I do Eric and Dylan?

Don't worry I used too eat lunch in the bathroom so people wouldn't see me eat lunch alone but I learned too just not give a fuck what people think doesn't really matter in the end if you're a senior you should have learned a long time ago too stop caring about what underclass men faggot 9th graders think or just go eat lunch off campus

Kill yourself in class

I don't eat lunch at school, I'll just probably sit in the library at breaks

Why do you even give a shit OP? After you grqduate, you probably won't even see any of those niggers again. Focus on your studies and do good so that you get accepted into a good school. Being social is much better in college since you see different people that are more mature. Don't fall into that "hurrr durr if you aren't popular you are shit in pife" meme. Those faggot will be flipping burgers and delivering your Milkshake at Friendly's.

thanks Sup Forumsro, looks like there are some decent people on Sup Forums

Yea. Sit in a secluded area and build a fort if you want. Or go chill with one of your teachers. I did this with my history teacher in my sophomore year and learned that he was actually a Sup Forums fag.

True.

You should wait for college. Start beeing friendly and separate yourself from toxic people, this way you're going to get some friends surely

Ohh and good luck, user. Do your best at the last year and dont give a fuck about people. I believe in you.

nice dubs, I used to chill with my history teacher too, he was so anti social and never went to teacher meetings and ate toothpaste in lessons. He retired last year and is now travelling the world with his black wife.

Dark period in highschool, blossem at university, order burgers from high-school bullies, laugh

don't worry OP, my senior year I made no friends and sat in the library every day with my laptop, because off campus lunch wasn't allowed

and on the days the library was closed, I would go onto the other side of the high school, use a bathroom there, use another bathroom in the halfway point, then another, and spend around 6-8 minutes in each, sitting in a stall with my pants down so it looked like i was shitting.

i felt so embarrassed and ashamed, even though no one knew about it. thing is, outside of school i had a job and i was friends with the all the guys there, even one dude who was 2 years older than me and was a total jock/meathead who later went to join the army. after high school i went 40 hours, and started an online associates program because i wasn't ready to go to college and i graduated a year early too, and i had just moved before my senior year

now i'm almost done with my online associates, plan on going to my local city university next year when i finish, have been lifting and lost all my fat and gained some muscle, and i also play guitar

now, mind you that some of these were choices i had to make for myself (such as lifting and guitar), but people aren't as socially exclusive as they are in high school

just hang in there man, i know it sucks bc i was there myself and i felt horrible, but just know that high school is NOTHING like the real world, and it doesn't prepare you for anything

high school is basically daycare so that teachers can have a job

I used to sit in the library alone in a. Row of comfy chairs facing the window.

One day these 2 girls, one cute and blonde and what I'm guessing was a mixed arab/white girl decided to sit next to me. They kept looking at me and smiling but of course my autism made me think that they were mocking me. 20 mind later, they ask for my name and I tell them, followed by what does it mean ( I'm black, so we have uncommon names) and I give them the story. It ended there because at the time I was nervous. Period ends, I bounce like the road runner from that cartoon and never swe them again.

The blonde had a nice ass too

Same, I dont eat either. Kinda sucks sometimes when I'm hungry

yeah happens to me too but it's always them fat bitches thinking they're super models who sit next to me. All the pretty girls at my school are stupid and know me for my lack of social skills so they don't even come near

>be super confident in highschool
>nerd metalhead who's friends with all groups, relatively popular
>Be go to person for almost whole school when they have problems
>A bunch of people call me their therapist
>Everyone tells me how much I help them just having someone to talk to
>Secretly have crippling depression
>The worst part of every day is waking up again
>Think about blowing brains out every night
>Tell everyone everythings going to get better and they just need to stay positive every day
>Can't talk to anyone about my depression
>High school ends
>Work shitty IT job for 7 years
>Empty shell of a life
>Don't remember what it's like to be happy
>No one talks to me anymore because their lives all worked out

well at least the beginning was positive

Are you me?

7 years is a bit of a stretch but you can still salvage your life

get certs, A+, Network+, Security+, MCSE, CCNA, get ones that are well known

then go to community college and get associate degree in Computer Information Technology, then go to uni for a bachelor in CompSci

literally why would you go straight to work without a plan, i feel sympathy for you but its somewhat limited

>dubs
>666

Those are trips you fucktard

true, I know what they are I'm just tired