Why do people keep posting these ridiculous cuck threads? I get that it makes people mad...

Why do people keep posting these ridiculous cuck threads? I get that it makes people mad, but so do tons of other topics. Why are so many people obsessed with this shit? Where did it come from? Is it just inevitable on a site populated by exclusively white losers? Because in real life no one talks about this cuck shit, and statistical data shows that white men are considered the most attractive worldwide. I'm genuinely curious, why are these threads so fucking common it's bizarre. Also, when is an interracial board going to be created to contain the cucks?

Why do you have to be such a cuck?

Better cuck next time.

Your guess is as good as mine user. Maybe it's just shitposting

Kek

it's an actual conspiracy. just keep being Sup Forums and inspiring nigger hate like we always have, maybe more on account that they think they can change us.

Nice thumbnail

bad picture

Yep nice and easy to read that

how are you my nigger this much?

Another thing that ive notices which is relevant to this is that there use to be way more variety in terms of opinions and politics on Sup Forums at least, now everyones a god damn cuckservative evangelical tranny unironically.
we have become what we hate, we are reddit.

>like we always have
No we havent.
kill yourself

see

sjw's trying to change how Sup Forums thinks

>>inspiring hate

>>kill yourself

good start

>how Sup Forums thinks
were not a fuckign hive mind we all have our own opinions go fucking kill yourself you fucking nu-male faggot

10x this, all the beta male conservatives are out of line these days... they will consume this board just like they consume chicken tendies

>>sjw detected

make another nigger cucking thread so we can make fun of black people more

> ill call him black that will show him
im not black...is that all you got cuckboi?

sjw =/= black but you're bad reading comprehension's bad enough that you might as well be

It's not even about shitposting at this point.
Sup Forums is literally full of faggots.

I just love seeing my girl react to a bigger cock... Such a turn on for me

How are you this retarded?

Post more so hot

take your ableist slurs elsewhere

the sjw's strike again, see how many minds you change this time after the swarm of nigger jokes and rebukings kicks in. keep rolling the stone up the mountain

Any pics with cum on face?

No she always begs for the cream pie

hey guys i am new to the forchans. i want to make fun of white people too we are bad. like bad to the bone. how do i make them change their mind please give me pictures of black people having intercourse and i will rate them. please and thank you.

If you insist on being a cuck then find a white dude with a big dick. Why does he have to be black? U and your little mudshark are gonna get the aids m8

I'm black I believe that black lives do matter but so do all lives. BLM is cancer just like feminists, get over it boys

Or you could just stop living in the Stone Age and realize we are all the same... This guy is a clean respectable man that happens to fly jets for the Air Force... Grow up dude

hey i am new here and i am agreeing with you the air force is very respectable because it takes a lot of hard work to fly a plane even though i am scared of flying so you shouldn't be racist to people who fly planes ever

No respectable clean man fucks women in front of their husbands. Hell, I'd fuck your whore wife in front of you if she wasn't a coal burner but I'm far from clean and respectable lol. In any case, you're a cuck. I don't give a shit what you think. Hopefully one day people like you will be dragged from their homes, castrated and shot in the street. It's high time we removed the cucks from the gene pool so that strong decent men and women can live in a word without degeneracy. Multiculturalist madness has had its day. Maybe one day i'll be looking down the barrel of an m16 at you, your whore wife, and that degenerate you watch fuck her. I sure hope so :)

I'm sure people are lining up to get their advice from you!!! Worry about yourself before coming to my yard and telling me how to live my life.

Why from his point of view his yard is clean and yours is dirty. The whole but look at you argument is list on narcissists.

hey i am new here and i am agreeing, i think you should always worry about your yard first because it is where you live and where the dog walks, i walk my dog sometimes but i take it back in when there are black people because they are bad. so you shouldn't be racist because we all need clean yards.

hey i am new here and i am agreeing, a yard is a very precious thing you need to have a good life (i just wrote a very good comment about it (in this thread) so you should always keep a clean yard. and you should always look at yourself because sometims your dog will leave hair on you when you pet him and it makes you sneeze. so that's why people shouldn't be racist.

Ahhh the ole Christian church evaluation, fuck off and worry about yourselves faggots

DON'T YOU DARE INSULT MY TENDIES THEY ARE DELICIOUS WTF WOULD I SPEND MY GOOD BOY POINTS ON IF NOT THEM