Post comments about your problems,i don't judge

Post comments about your problems,i don't judge.

Ptsd

I accidentally built a shelf!

I hate niggers

Samefag

I forgot how to shot web : > (

I work with people that are fucking idiots.

I keep getting dubs

I ned to sork barder...

I'm a genuine double faced asshole in all

Sounds familiar

Even though I am a good-looking guy I only fucked prostitutes because I'm too spaghetti to talk to normal girls

Try xanax

I want to die I can't complete remedial college classes. I miss using drugs

I'm fapping too much with Hillary Clinton fake/real photos

i am a passive loser and i havent done anything at all in the last 4 years.

When I graduated highschool I moved with my parents out of the town i grew up in. Now I work all the time, have no irl friends, don't leave the house unless its for food or work, and cry my self to sleep every night.

i get paid $120,000 a year for a tech company, but spend half my day on Sup Forums

Can I be you? Can we trade?

I haven't been physically touched or been in a relationship in almost six years. Every time I try to talk to a woman they seem interested at first, but slowly drift away within the first day or two usually, it is very upsetting to feel worthless to the opposite sex all the time.
On top of this, my ex from close to six years ago messaged me the other day telling me about her sexual deviations from her current relationship.
I'm not sure why she told me, but I didn't respond to it.
I've been trying to work on my self-confidence and esteem, but it's not going so well.
Thanks for listening to me ramble about my issues.

7 years here mang, i'm basically a virgin again at this point.

don't take it personal if someone doesn't like you, we need to stop being fags and feeling sorry for ourselves. no-one likes losers, i wouldn't date a 300 lbs zit covered landwhale either. so i don't blame women for not liking me and and my (currently) shit life.

self improvement is the key, is it easy? no.

nope, youre wrong faggot

I met this small twink but it seems he has a big dick and Im just average
How this can work?

I don't see any problem with that

Same here

That sucks not having friends around man, it's a pretty common problem, just try reach out to people when you can and stay positive.

Pretty much all kinds of courses are a good way to meet people, find another job too if this one sucks and you might meet some cool people somewhere else

I have problems but I'm afraid to even post them on Sup Forums.

Solved problem

me too.

Feds r watching

Just do it faggot

i am. but maybe op too?

the state is bothering me

elaborate

There was this one guy who was pretty cool we hung out and smoked some pot a couple times, but then he had a mental breakdown and i haven't seen him since.

Bump

meeeeee! :P

Yes we are always watching so please keep posting

aha really? please elaborate

also nice dubs

Im so bad with money that I'm not even sure if I can say that I am bad with money. But Im always broke and I keep making more and more.

My coworker has 3 kids and his wife is pregnant. I recently found out he got a new job and a 20% raise. Then I found out with that 20% he is at the same salary as me. I cant pay my bills and he has 4 kids??? I must be retarded with money.

I work as a consultant making $100k+ and I probably only work about half of the hours that I bill, and my clients are all schools. The work we do is actually really positive and helpful but we basically charge them a shit ton of money so the people actually doing the work they need done are really smart & talented instead of the shit talent they are able to recruit on their own. I hate this job and wish I could do something that made the world a better place--but I'm shitty with money and owe $15k on a credit card and $30k in student loans and $265k on my house. I have very little disposable income and $500 in my savings account.

If I could stop being a lazy piece of shit and pay off my debts, I'd quit consulting and take a job as a guidance counselor in my local high school or community college. I want to help people figure out what they want to do with their lives and avoid all the financial, mental, and emotional struggles that go along with not having a mentor or guide.