Should I take xanax on the first day of uni?

should I take xanax on the first day of uni?

I'm a skinny 20 yo dude, 120lbs, never done any drugs before.

gotta deal with the anxiety somehow.

>pic related is what I got

Xanax slows your metabolism down. Whatever you do don't start drinking regularly you'll get fat as fuck.

I was thinking I'll take it once just as a social lubricant, and won't need it afterwards.

don't faggot

why?

bumping

this stuff is just a crutch just like all drugs. take one now and you might end up selling your plasma in the ghetto to pay for your next fix.

can't get hooked on Xanax from one time use.

you should take 1 right now then make your own decision about your first day of school. no one here can tell you how you're going to react to it

should I take a 0,25 pill or a 0.5 one?

you should take the dose you were planning to take on the first day

Don't do it, I know so many people who get hooked off this shit. And some of them take it for adhd then get hooked instantly

no idea which dose I should take, I feel like 1mg would be too much, and 0,25 won't do anything.

checked
but false

>itt: faggots
>protip: deal with reality

Its the greatest

care to give insight?

you should probably start at .25 then if it does nothing try .5 tomorrow

All hail trips

>social lubricant
>Top kek

bros

something funny?

Yes as a matter of fact , you're inability to conversate without benzos, faggot.

it's difficult.

>"Something funny?"
>oblivious to the fact that he's an autist.

halt deine fresse

I go to class on em everyonce in a while. Im a sophomore and haven't touched the stuff for probably a year. In your case id say go for it doesnt really make you high just makes you not give a fuck lol

what dose would you recommend?

0.25 is more than enough, will last around 6 hours

kek, OP 0,25 won't do shit.

I use to eat full bars but im a crazy mofo. Probably like .5 like I said it doesn't really fuck you up just chills you out.

Kicks in quickly last about 4 hours give or take.

yeah it will. He's never taken any...also OP don't take it every day...only when you really really need it

No lie, my professor just said that his dad was part of the team of scientists that developed Xanax like 10 minutes ago.

will just calm me down and make me not give a fuck?
how long for it to kick in?

If he's really a uni student and has never done drugs before its only a matter of time. It's called self control, everything in moderation. Its not some shit he picked up off the street its clean pharma shit.

Yes can confirm.

Why do alprazolam, or benzos at all, when you have a nice good modafinil?

120lbs, 5'3" here with diagnosed anxiety.

0,25 is completely fine. You aren't going to be addicted if you use it only once. 0,25 is usually enough to quell my panic attacks.

But yeah, 1mg is too much. 0,25 usually takes 5-10 minutes to kick in for me. It'll just calm you down. I'm not addicted, but I take it every month or so for my severe panic attacks.

I've been abusing benzos(and other stuff tbh) and i'd recommend you don't take it unless you're a serious autistic failure when it comes to communication.

If so take 0.25 cause your tolerance is minimum and you can't know how you'll react,up the dosage later.

Just don't make it a habit,withdrawal is pretty much worse than alcohol

Yeah sure.

>xanax
>ADHD

No.

Checked though.

Damn your professor must be like 40 years old max then?

Take 2 of them if you've got the 0.5 pills. They don't fuck you up until around 2 mg.

20-30 mins to kick in. It will make you self-confident, you won't give a fuck

1mg for someone with no tolerance is rough,i'd say 0.5mg is the limit for first time,you can up it in an hour if you feel like it's not enough.

best way is to have it on you but to never take it...except if you go into full panic mode or some shit...having it on you will calm you down even when you don't take any

This is actually really sound advice

better keep it for when you need to talk in front of the class or something. No need to take it for the 1st day of uni...avoid building resistance to it

Done 4Mg First Time at a festival
>No recollection of the night
>woke up with 2 girls and a monkey doll glued to my back
>one of the Girls woke up and started sucking my dick like an ice pop and i was still so fucked in the morning
>passed out again
>was raped by girl
>liked it

ay had the same situation only i was the rapist

I had benso from doc for many years, got out clean one time at least 6y period and got back on the crap...my recommendation just flush the shit in toilet and never take them.

I was on 8-12mg alprazolam + other benso and z-analog + Triazolam 1-3mg/ daily (ofc not only from doc and this dosage was just too get calm down, if wasted the dosage no matter, just flush all pills with some drinks) and I got clean out 6y but no matter how many years m8...the addiction and feeling was always up in spiral...

Deal your anxiety in other way, for me I have reduced thanks too training and just smoke some weed when I get stressed up in my mind and my fist....

you had too much shit.

thanks guys, gonna take 0,25 pill and have another one on me just in case.

hope I won't give a fuck and have fun.

No m8, I had buddies with higher dosage...the worst thing with this medicine...the doc give out without problem and everyone start from low dosage....

Some get easy too be alcoholic, other too speed, crack etc...for me I had bad luck, the benso was my achilles heel

I once tried 2mg, having no tolerance for benzos. I don't know how much they are affected by the body type, but I am a very tall and athletic (muscular) man.

I remember everything. It was medical grade xanax, but I still didn't like it one bit. Was just tired, but in a really bad way tired. Had to vaporize some nice buds to get myself to sleep. The next day was even worse, I just had to recuperate and my cardio that evening was a disaster. I genuinely don't understand what is so compelling about doing higher doses, but maybe it's just my unique response to the medication.

Also I wasn't shut down emotionally as I would expect from a xanax, quite the opposite. It promoted panic thoughts, which I could divert from by entertaining myself while getting high.

you're autistic and was ripped off

Hurensohn komm nach köln ich schlag dich zusammen

Hitler?

komm zu mir und mach mich fertig.

Or you could not be a wimp and go to your first day of school nervous like most people and just deal with it

I was ripped off by a pharmacy that sold it, or a company that made it (Pfizer)?

I also know how to store medication, since I am from the field myself (neurology). I guess you need to find a different reason for that.

As somebody who has taken xanax for over 9 years here,

.25 for you is enough because you've never done it before.

If you take .5 or upward you'll probably be way too relaxed, come off as stoned, and forget the prior 2 hours before you fall asleep.

bullshit go atleast 1mg or dont bother

OP says he's just trying to get his socially awkward retarded ass through a day surrounded by people.

Don't underestimate people with no tolerance to benzos. If he wants to try a football or a bar he should test his tolerance at home.

Good advice.