Any Americans around?

Any Americans around?

How do you guys feel about our performance at the Olympics so far this year?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zhCheCryopA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We seem to be winning all our favored events and lead the medal table, so... same as usual.

I'm only curious about how well Phelps performs. NFL preseason starts today, so from here on out anything I hear or watch that's Olympics related is going to be through Sup Forums

Zero fucks given.

The athletes are all doped up, the Olympic administration is corrupt as fuck, and the "spirit of competition" has been replaced by the "spirit to exploit athletes for every possible Shekel we can....".

FUCK the Olympics.

Well you just sound downright boring to be around

seemed like in 2008, and 2022 there were Americans pretty much in every semi final, thinner this time around.

Yeah, honestly more excited by NFL preseason 2bh

Is this your First Olympics or something?

Disappointed with the Williams sisters. wtf.

stop samefagging, roger goodell.

shouldn't you be busy fixing the cement lines on your fields?

Oh tell me man from the future, who wins this election, Hillary or Trump?

Who's your team? /Redskins/ here, life is eternal suffering

(You) looked like you needed one

Should have a few more golds. Seen too many gold medal chokes after looking dominant in heats/prelims. For example the 2 fencing silvers, male judo, some swim events.

Also I think we should pull some funding from things like swimming/gymnastics and put it in other sports especially team sports. Like mens polo/volleyball, fencing for both genders, archery.

Also why the fuck do we not have handball representation? That shit looks fun as fuck.

>funding

American Government doesn't fund Olympic athletes, scholmo.

Vikings. At least you have an owl.

>Also why the fuck do we not have handball representation?

Honestly not a bad question. All the Mexicans where I lived played this at lunch throughout middle school and high school. I would sometimes bet on one of the fat ones to lose, then his friends would tell him and he would almost always choke

Good times

I'm always proud. I don't care that much about the olympics, but i enjoy watching some unique sports every four years. NFL and CFB soon :)

For the first time since 2004 you are not embarrassing yourselves in the boxing

>one owl

It's been a good 4-5 days because of Phelps and Ledecky.....but hold me bros...Track and Field about to start and we're gonna get cucked by Jamaica

not enough Missy this olympics

Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=zhCheCryopA

Bgals here. At least they have one

Personally I feel like I haven't been pulling my weight since I have won 0 medals so far. I'm happy you guys have been able to do well despite me not contributing.

She was lackluster at the trials

>ywn be the massage therapist for the women's gymnastic team

I've been going about it all wrong

Not enough golds. We demand more golds.

The Womens national team is sweeping as usual in the Football Tournament.

Though Female James did make it difficult for Hope 'Zika' Solo during the Colombia game.

I only care about Phelps, rowing, and the fact that the baseball team I'm a fan of is sucking hard and that the NFL preseason starts today

I don't care.

Once swimming, gymnastics, and judo is over, I'll watch the men's basketball team if they don't fuck up, other then that it's pre-season, and I'm ready to see who gets cut and who stays.

Only things I really care about is the 100m.

Who can beat Usain this year?