Anyone wanna explain to me why the fuck Marvel is going to make ironman a teenage fucking dindu

Anyone wanna explain to me why the fuck Marvel is going to make ironman a teenage fucking dindu
>was RD Jr not good enough?

At least they didnt just completely change an established character this time for no reason

What's the reason then?

White people want to feel like they're making a world a better place without any of the effort
Black people just want free shit

Everyone wins

Non white non males will spend money on it. No one gives a shit about iron man comics anyway, they are boring as fuck

Would have still been better than this. At least that way it could have stayed being a rich smart ass playboy character.

Like black people are even interested in reading. It's extremely niche now

op cares about comic books
>virgin detected

>he thinks iron man is RDJ

You realize normal iron man is not going away right? Its literally what dc did when they made more green lanterns. Same basic concept but different characters that exist at the same time

FILE NAME
>FILE NAME
FILE NAME
>FILE NAME
FILE NAME

politics

Why are white men so intimidated by black women?

they will always keep demanding, metastasize to new subjects like fucking pure cancer
i.e. sjw's win, everyone else loses

I liked the character if iron man, a rich, smart ass mouth guy

This new character is like some teenage genius or something right?

My issue isn't that she's black or a female superhero. It's that they completely ruined the image of iron man for me.

Better than female Thor.

I don't know .I don't care. It looks stupid so I'm not gonna buy it...simple as that

>mad about a black ironman

everything intimidates a /b cuck. i'm gonna start a bbc thread in a couple of hours.
>"if white men are the master race..."

White men are intimidated by anyone who isn't white or a man.

>implying comics are reading

Did adult Peter Parker ruin Spider-man for you too, sperglord?

I have hopes that this series will be good and not like the fucking dumbass new Thor-tier writing.

She probably stole the iron man suit

Revisionist history.

>if we make stories portraying niggers, spics, chinks, and everything in between they're bound to catch on and emulate it eventually and the stupid whites with their minds so open their brains have fallen out might think this is how these people act in reality.

We are you stupid nigger. Remember it was your race that was enslaved by our race. And it was our race that also decided to let your race have a chance in this country. Go fuck your self and cry for reparations. Stupid fucking worthless nigger.

If that fro fits into a helmet, that nigga has super powers.

cause if you string 'em up from a tree for being 150db over too loud you go to jail.

the jew

Tony Stark is literally still Ironman and this is a different character.

Because:
1. Marvel is now a just a cog in a giant soulless corporate machine. Ironman is no longer the work of an individual artist.
2. The fan base has lead them to believe it's in their financial interest to be social justice warriors themselves instead of entertainers that write stories about warriors fighting for justice in society.

Tfw I'm bleaching a black woman.

Well I'm still open to the series and I hope it's good. I like iron man being a smart mouth jackass playboy. This girl is probably some nazi teen that's PC as shit

Because minority superheroes don't sell comics or movie tickets, and the only way to get "diversity" to sell, is to shoehorn non white male into roles that are already popular, usually drawn as or payed by white men.

lol don't be so upset bruh

>doesn't have genuine comeback so tells them to calm down

>only white guys get to save the day

This.

Because it's a comic book and not actually important
If she sells well, she will have her own spin off book and stark will come back. Just like fucking always.
If she doesn't sell, he will come back anyway.
It really, really doesn't matter. At all.

They seem upset, but for good reason. You see.. I don't hate black people, no more than I hate any other human. Niggers I hate, and the majority of dark skin people out there are niggers.

They are cancer within a society, just look at America.. and that's them within a supposed first world country.

Look at the countries made up of mostly niggers, they still think it's amazing that they can invent a stick. All they are good for is killing each other.

stop shilling this stupid shit and trying to steer up an ghostbusters-2016-shitstorm so the kikes at marvel can save a couple of bucks on marketing

Fuck, I hope not. I'd be 100% in favor of the series if they keep Stark's personality. Hell, I'd still follow it if they have her a different schtick but wrote it well. I really hope it won't be pretentious PC garbage like cough Thor cough

Because Marvel has turned into a pandering SJW experiment that has complete contempt for its actual fans. Modern comics suck fucking ass.

Precisely

Are you disrespecting Neil DeGrasse Tyson, you absolute fucking jew?

that was autistic af

RDJ is such a good actor. i love the way he acts in comic books. comics, such a great medium for actors.

Weren't whites enslaved by blacks at an earlier point in history?

Next ironman will be a trap

>implying he wasn't already a reverse-trap

>Reach for (someone else's) greatness.

Jesus christ. I enjoy some good old-fashioned nignog hate but this is some serious autism

All part of white genocide. Destroy all history and give credit to the blacks for everything.

You're not the only one getting tired of this shit OP.

We had groups to prevent this, they were the called the
KKK.

As a half nigger I can confirm that black women are the worst.

Overbearing, loud, obnoxious and self-entitled

Literally go back to tumblr

>As a half nigger I can confirm that black women are the worst.
Dude... it's your mom...

Because most companies are jumping on the "feminist and minority" bandwagon. Mind you, not all minorities, just black people.

Or it could be his dad.

kek, a black guy dad...