Crazy hack or misunderstood genius?

she thinks she's the latter but she's really the former

the latter

I don't think that's her bros.

Crazy hack.

Severely mentally ill if I had to guess.

What is her fucking problem ? You can tell it's not just an act when she ruins some private Russel Crowe meeting. She's just rude to people for no reason.

She has bipolar or schizophrenia or something I think.

A few catchy tracks but not a genius by any stretch.

She is severly autistic. She's been sacrificing chickens for 3 years, that bitch is gonna end up being the first black person to go on a public shooting spree imo

>black girls are hot as fuck
>black guys are ugly as fuck
explain

girls are hot as fuck
guys are ugly as fuck
that was hard

>autistic
She's not autistic she's just a shitty human

I really fucking wish that hadn't become such a meme word here.

>1991 [Interscope EP, 2012]
Four tracks, 14 minutes of music, topped inevitably by "212" (and if you're not among the video's 20 million hits, succumb now). All of said songs top this eye-on-the-prize Harlemite's many other YouTube offerings, some of which might in turn sound dandy mixed into the mixtape and official album we are assured will soon-come. One might bitch about the chopped-and-screwed monologue that brings total time to 16 minutes, only it's funnier and more pointed than the Clyde Smith skits it bites from Ghostface. So I hope this is the dancey hip-hop Nicki Minaj's haters claim to miss and know full well it's too effing dancey for 'em--not to mention too virtuosic, beatwise, layered, less-is-more, and much. Quick-tongued, lascivious, catchy, and delighted with itself, there hasn't been a more pleasurable record all year and probably won't be--not even by her. A

you find women attractive

> Broke With Expensive Taste [Prospect Park, 2014]
The articulation of our most musical young rapper is crystalline without flaunting its precision. Her singing rolls full and easy from somewhere in her torso. The grain of her voice is both pretty and sensual. And unlike her male counterparts she doesn't equate sex with power--there's verbal as well as vocal evidence that she feels it elsewhere than her genitalia. That said, she does seem to equate rapping with power--her troubles are the usual star-time overindulgences, and just about every terrific song here is a boast one way or another. Yet just about every song is a serious pleasure regardless. Here's hoping that when she achieves the security she deserves, she uses her IQ for something more useful than battling a melanin-deprived rival who admits more vulnerabilities than she does. A

Sorry, I know I say it too much

I'm non meme bisexual though, plenty of white guys are hot as fuck.

"There is only one thing in life worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about."

I guess its just subjective. I find black men plenty attractive.

usually people say the opposite of this, something like

>black men are v. masculine
>black women are also v. masculine

kind of a version of

>asian girls are wonderfully cute + feminine
>asian guys are unfortunately cute + feminine

In reality some people are feminine, some people are masculine, and your brain is the only thing trying force a trend.

I actually really love masculine women. But I also love asian chicks, go figure.

She's just a typical sheboon. They don't know any better; even the left knows this.

asians are more feminine in appearance but not in the way they act. that guy is generalizing wrong.

what about not playing squash together